Assassin/Shifter series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion discussion

General info > New members - welcome! tell us about yourself :)

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manipi (new)

Manipi L | 96 comments Mod
Welcome to our group.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Everybody who loves assassin/shifters, 12 olympians and Santorno series and everyother book from the author Sandrine Gasq Dion is welcome to join our group.

And we are all curious who u all are.
And by all, I mean me. But I'm sure that all of u would like to hear a little about eachother. Or?

message 2: by Manipi (new)

So let me start. Who am I?

Well I call myself Manipi here on goodreads. I live in Sweden togheter with my husband and our cat. I am 29 years old and read a lot. Gym is another interst of mine. As well as traveling, painting and writing

I love reading books. All kind of books. Lovestories in particular but a good book is a good bok nomatter the genre. So I read a lot.

Lately I have been reading M/M romance a lot, and came across Sandrine gasq Dions books. And fell in love with every charachter.

So here I am. Starting this group :)

I am the moderator of this group, but all of u are free to start your own topics as long as u follow the rules.

So welcome and enjoy :)

message 3: by Manipi (new)

TracyG. wrote: "I'm Tracy from the UK.
I'm an avid reader of M/M.
I found Sandrine gasq Dions books by accident while looking for books on amazon. It didn't take me long to get totally hooked.
I can't wait to read..."

Welcome Tracy to our group. Nice to have u here.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments I'm from Denver, CO. I love to read, too. MM is a particular favorite. I'm married w/ 2 kids. Sandrine is one of my favorite MM authors. My other favorite is Kindle Alexander. Her books are awesome. My other favorite MM books are Try and Saving Alexander. Alexa Land has a sweet series, too.
Are you all as impressed as I am w/ how amazing Sandrine is, she has so many books out and they are all amazing!

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessica69) | 3 comments My friends call me Jess am 27 years old am married since am 17 I have three kids I'm a avid reader I love all types but my favorites are paranormal and m/m am also a big gym rat ;)

message 6: by Manipi (new)

Welcome to this group. Nice to have you here.

message 7: by Manipi (new)

Laura wrote: "I'm from Denver, CO. I love to read, too. MM is a particular favorite. I'm married w/ 2 kids. Sandrine is one of my favorite MM authors. My other favorite is Kindle Alexander. Her books are awesom..."

Kindle Alexander, Yes.
Another one of my favorite authors to.
One of my abslute favorite books in this genre is from her. Kindered hearts, have you read it?

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 7 comments Hey guys I am Tracy. I am 28 and live in KY. I am a huge reader. Sandrine is one of my favorite authors. I also love Kindle Alexander, GA Hauser but I can read about anything I get my hands on

message 9: by Manipi (new)

Tracy wrote: "Hey guys I am Tracy. I am 28 and live in KY. I am a huge reader. Sandrine is one of my favorite authors. I also love Kindle Alexander, GA Hauser but I can read about anything I get my hands on"

Hi, Welcome to this group :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm 51 & I live in TX with the Hubs & our youngest daughter & three yr old g-son. There are two other kiddos, the oldest a son who has a daughter who's ten that he's raising in his own & then there's the middle child who lives in another town with her husband, our seven yr old g-son & our six week old g-daughter. I feel very blessed to have these amazing people in my life. I'm excited about this group. I've been a fan of Ms Sandrine Gasq-Dion for a long while now. I'm addicted to her writing so when I start whining about "jonesing" for the next book please forgive me. Lol

message 11: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Carter | 12 comments I'm Lexie. I am almost 19 years old and I am currently an English major, and Mrs.Sandrine is someone I respect and hope one day I can be like. I will be honest, I read book three (Dakota and Sam) first and didn't read the first 2 until I had already finished Noah and Jesse's story. I have been trying to find other authors to read but none of them are what I am looking for, but I will definitely keep looking. Nice to meet everyone

message 12: by Petities (new)

Petities Lopez | 2 comments I'm 40 years old and live in California. I love Sandrine's books I found her by accident and the first book I got was the General's lover. Now I've all of them.

message 13: by LynW (new)

LynW | 6 comments Hi there - I am a married mother of two boys and work full time in higher ed and just happened upon m/m a few months after I got a kindle. I quickly preferred male romance to that of traditional romances. I thoroughly enjoy SGD books for the plot along with the romance. If only all the world were truly open minded as SGD it would be a better place!

message 14: by Renee (new)

Renee Kelley (Renee_Kelley) My name is Renee and I live in Georgia. I can upon Sandrine book when I was just searching on Amazon. I had never read a M/M book before but when I came across the one called "An Ignited Passion" it sound interesting so I purchased it still not really knowing it was an M/M book. However, when I started reading it I was hook and the rest is history.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey pepz

I'm Shona from New Zealand like all of you's I'm a huge fan of shifter/assassin and pretty much anything thing sandy writes looking forward to interacting with other fans cheers!

message 16: by Monchari (last edited Feb 02, 2014 05:30PM) (new)

Monchari S | 6 comments Hi. Nice to know you all.
I'm Monchari from Thailand. Even my favourite couple is Mateo & Riley, but I do really love all of them ♥ I started the series by randomly bought the only ones I thought the story is quite interesting first, and finally ended up bought of of them (∩_∩*)ゞ
Very happy and thank you for set up this group.
(My English's not that good, so please pardon me if I sometime write something mistakenly)

message 17: by Manipi (new)

Christine wrote: "I'm 51 & I live in TX with the Hubs & our youngest daughter & three yr old g-son. There are two other kiddos, the oldest a son who has a daughter who's ten that he's raising in his own & then there..."

Welcome and nice to have you here.

The purpose with the group is to whine and jonesing" for the next book together. I missed a place where I can talk to people about her books. So here we are :)

message 18: by Manipi (new)

Petities wrote: "I'm 40 years old and live in California. I love Sandrine's books I found her by accident and the first book I got was the General's lover. Now I've all of them."

Lexie wrote: "I'm Lexie. I am almost 19 years old and I am currently an English major, and Mrs.Sandrine is someone I respect and hope one day I can be like. I will be honest, I read book three (Dakota and Sam) f..."

welcome to This group.
It is very nice to have you here :)

message 19: by Manipi (new)

LynW wrote: "Hi there - I am a married mother of two boys and work full time in higher ed and just happened upon m/m a few months after I got a kindle. I quickly preferred male romance to that of traditional ro..."

Welcome :)
Nice to have u here.

I know, I am the same. I love M/M romance to.

message 20: by Manipi (new)

Monchari wrote: "Hi. Nice to know you all.
I'm Monchari from Thailand. Even my favourite couple is Mateo & Riley, but I do really love all of them ♥ I started the series by randomly bought the only ones I thought t..."

Shona wrote: "Hey pepz

I'm Shona from New Zealand like all of you's I'm a huge fan of shifter/assassin and pretty much anything thing sandy writes looking forward to interacting with other fans cheers!"

Welcome both of you.
US, UK, NEw Zeeland, Thailand, Sweden....we are really all over the world. How fun :)

Monchari, it ok :), my english is not perfect either. As you all may notice.
We understand eachother and that is the main thing.
PS: I like Riley and Mateo, but love Wayne and Connor. My absolute favorite, favorite, favortie charchter of them all is Nikolai :)

message 21: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnaburks61) Hello...I am glad to have been invited to check out this group...I am sure you will hear more from me than you would actually like to...I tend to ramble on in my old age!!! I am 52...married for 34 years to the best husband in the world...until he makes me angry...then he is the worst husband in the world (haha)...we have two wonderful children and one grandchild...they are trying for more as we speak! lol I have read all but the last two of the assassin/shifter series and have enjoyed every minute of them!!! Mateo was like the best place to start this series...you were thinking..."Hey...if he kills him...the book is over before it starts"...hmmmmm...I must say....great way to grab your attentions!!! Will have to go back and review the books to remember what is what...and I will probably end up re-reading them...awwww...what a shame!!! haha

message 22: by Donna (last edited Feb 03, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

Donna (donnaburks61) I'm back...haha...just noticed that I am reading Justice For Skylar Justice For Skylar (The 12 Olympians, #1) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion as one of my AOTM reads this month...have been excited to get started on this one...NOW sounds like a good time to me!!! lol

message 23: by Manipi (new)

Welcome to the group :)

message 24: by Sherryt (new)

Sherryt | 2 comments Hi, My name is Sherry and I'm married with no kids. I've been following Sandrine since the days of Luke and Reid online and she has always been a go-to read for me. I've always loved M/M Romance and have read every single book Sandrine has written. She was always very funny/sweet on LRO and continues to be even with twenty something books under her belt and a best selling author to boot. I knew she was a keeper! ;)

message 25: by Claudia (new)

Claudia (claudiaaparecida) Hi, I'm Claudia and i'm also married with no kids. I didn't know Sandrine books until the release of "Justice for Skyler"... then I started reading it and realised that there was a whole serie before it (21 books hehehe). Then I stopped reading Justice for Skyler and started to read Assassin Shifters... Now I'm totally hooked. Can't wait for her new release...

message 26: by Fabienne (new)

Fabienne Lunaire | 6 comments Hi, I'm Fabienne. I'm 30 and from Germany. I love the Cut&Run series by Abigail Roux and was looking for books that are similar to hers. That's how I found the Assassins/Shifter series last year. I quickly read nearly all of her books and can't wait for the new ones. I think my favorite is the one between Devin and Andrej but I also love Nik :-)

message 27: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (Lubinbarbara126yahoocom) | 4 comments Hey y

How do you pick a favorite ,one book alway out do the other believe it or not into to the Lyons was good because it showed the softer side to Devin he was capable of showing affection.over all Jude and Scott are my favorite men ,I'm not sure which I prefer.

message 28: by Fabienne (new)

Fabienne Lunaire | 6 comments "How do you pick a favorite ,one book alway out do the other "

I know. It's really hard. I just liked Devin and Andrej so much. I thought their book was the funniest so far.

message 29: by Yineth (new)

Yineth | 8 comments hi my name is Yineth (Jeanette ) i live in Florid, i am 30 years old mother of 2 and an avid reader.
i discovered these books through the Kindle unlimited on amazon i was a bit hesitant but i gave the 1st and 2nd books a try and could not stop i read them all in like 2 weeks love them all.

message 30: by Roger - president of NBR United - (last edited Sep 09, 2014 03:36PM) (new)

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1 comments Hello, I am Roger An avid reader and I will probably see a lot of familiar faces here like Yineth above who invited me and Donna and Tracy G. I am sure others. I am a 45 year old Gay man. and the NBR stands for Natural Born Reader

message 31: by Yineth (new)

Yineth | 8 comments Hi Roger thanks for joining :)

Assassin/Shifter series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Justice For Skylar (other topics)