Assassin/Shifter series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion discussion

General info > Favorite Quotes/Lines/scene?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manipi (new)

Manipi L | 96 comments Mod
Sooo, your favorite qhuote, line or scene?

It can be from any book from any of the series of this author.

Just tell us about the qhuote, line or scene and why it is a favorite....

message 2: by Manipi (last edited Feb 02, 2014 03:12AM) (new)

My favorite scene...

Even though my absolute favorite in this series is Nikolai, one of my favorite scenes in the books is not with Nikolai. But with his dad Andrei.

(view spoiler)

Or something like that.

This was one of my favorite scenes because face it, I got a thing for russians in this series and Andrei is hot and bad, but here he is just so sad and in love...

message 3: by Manipi (last edited Feb 02, 2014 03:13AM) (new)

Tristan and Scott....

Well in that book i just laughed and laughed. Loved to read how those two alpha males just didn't like eachother, but were still pulled towards eachothes.

In this scene i just laughed so hard.

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Manipi (new)

TracyG. wrote: "Manipi wrote: "Tristan and Scott....

Well in that book i just laughed and laughed. Loved to read how those two alpha males just didn't like eachother, but were still pulled towards eachothes.

In..."

I know :)

Loves them throughout the whole book

message 5: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Carter | 12 comments My favorite scene had to be in By the Light of the Moon, when Dakota and Sam meet up at the "Northern Most Denny's" in Fairbanks, my god that whole dang scene just makes my heart go doki doki

message 6: by Manipi (new)

Lexie wrote: "My favorite scene had to be in By the Light of the Moon, when Dakota and Sam meet up at the "Northern Most Denny's" in Fairbanks, my god that whole dang scene just makes my heart go doki doki"

Haha....

message 7: by Manipi (new)

Test :)
Which book is this from? Anyone know?

"All of it. The tattoo, the skin, the fact that you were a SEAL. Who knew I had a military kink?"
...bit down on one nipple
"The way you kiss me, your hands digging into me - it's driving me crazy"

So any gueses?

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnaburks61) I am thinking "Alaska, With Love"!!!

message 9: by Manipi (new)

Nope ;)

Try again hhihihi

message 10: by Donna (new)

Donna (donnaburks61) Hmmmm.....it has been a LONG time since I read these.....haha

message 11: by Monchari (last edited Feb 03, 2014 05:57PM) (new)

Monchari S | 6 comments Manipi wrote: "Test :)

"All of it. The tattoo, the skin, the fact that you were a SEAL. Who knew I had a military kink?"
"The way you kiss me, y..."

It from 'Broken Bonds' ☆♥
Jonas made me laugh by his reaction when he knows and his comment is lovely, so I kind of remembering it. (^o^)

By the way, my most impressive and favourite scene was when Riley saw the underside of the bracelet for the first time, and saw that beautiful wording. It made me seeing 'that' Mateo, alone in the garage, thinking of Riley while making that precious thing for him..this scene always brought out my tears. (∩_∩*)ゞ

If it's someone else, not Mateo, the action might be only just sweet for me not this much impress. But because Mateo's label is the most bad as* and as*h**e...(laugh) when he do something delicately like this...the impact is really big.

And another one was when Mateo visited Vince in Italy (?)...
His action shocked me, and made me laugh for days!! haha

message 12: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Carter | 12 comments Manipi wrote: "Test :)

"The way you kiss me, y..."

"Broken Bonds" ^_^

message 13: by Manipi (new)

Monchari wrote: "Manipi wrote: "Test :)

"The way..."

I know I likes that scene also. I just love Riley. It just kind of feels that this series wouldn't be the same without him.
He is so sweet and nice to everybody.

message 14: by Manipi (last edited Feb 13, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

This was fun.

Ok another challange.

"The second I saw you - I don't know...it was like a bolt of lightning hit me. I couldn't think about anything else but you....I had to get you to safety, and then I had to make you mine."

which couple is this?

message 15: by Monchari (last edited Feb 13, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

Monchari S | 6 comments Manipi wrote: "This was fun.

Ok another challange.

"The second I saw you - I don't know...it was like a bolt of lightning hit me. I couldn't think about anything else but you....I had to get you to safety, a..."

It's from [Alaska, with Love]. (thanks for the hint ♥)
あれ? I'm too otaku ??? (laugh)