1x1 > Asha and Tyler 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Hey

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

let's here the zombie one :p

message 3: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments So there is an outbreak and people turn into zombies (if you've seen world war z its kinda like that) and people who haven't been bitten and turned yet flea into underground bunkers (like the ones in ww1 or 2 to hide from the bombs) and there is a bunker where only 1 girl and 1 guy get to and yeah... Will they get out alive?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i like that one better

message 5: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments K so who do you want to be?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never been a chick before. Care if i try her out and if i can't do it, we can switch

message 7: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Yeah its cool but i warn you that my guy may not live up to your expectations :) i'll make him now.

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Name: Isaac
Appearance:
Img src="http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__c..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I'll have to make my charrie tomorrow

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Its ok

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i guess my name Will be Sarah. She is 17 and has black hair and blue eyes. stunning good looks slim, athletic figure

message 12: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Coolies u want to start?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

uh.. i don't really knew where to start

message 14: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments K... What about they're in a shop where i work and your looking around and them the signal goes off that the zombies have invaded. Then we both escape to a bunker beneath the shop

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah walked into the store to get her favorite snack. Which usually consisted of a candy bar and a can of soda. She had a killer sweet tooth, but some how she kept her great figure. She saw the guy at the counter and have a small smile before grabbing her things.

message 16: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Isaac heard the bell on the shop door ring and looked up from his book to see a pretty girl. He smiled back at her and went back to his reading.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"staying safe" she asked happily. She already knew what the answer was, but it was nice to have s little inside joke of some sorts. She sat her things on the counter to scan

message 18: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments "Yeah. I see your stocking up on the necessities" he said with a smile, beginning to scan the items she had put on the counter.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"i would die without these candy bars" she joked and laughed slightly. She had a cute laugh

message 20: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He laughed as well, loving the way she smiled "i don't think i have ever heard a girl say that" he said "its 15.95"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"aww, you think you can give me a little discount. For me?" she smiled sweetly and gently touched his arm

message 22: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments She shrugged, torn between the two options "i don't know, everything has gone up in price because of the um... You know" he said, not really wanting to say zombies.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, worth a shot" she said with a smile and handed him a twenty. "keep the change" she winked at him

message 24: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Je was about to protest when a blearing siren screamed out across the town. He looked at her with wide eyes, not believing it was happening

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey eyes widened and she drops her bag. She then begins hyper ventilating holding her mouth. She froze..

message 26: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments After a second of shock he finally blinked "go back there" he said, pointing to the back of the shop, down the stairs and into the bunker i'll be there in a sec." He pushed her towards it gently, grabbing a bag and filling it up with food and water from the shop.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She waited nervously and placed back and forth, waiting for him. "Please, hurry up" she said frantically

message 28: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments Isaac looked around the shop, one last time, hoping he had everything they would need before running to the back and down the stairs. Bolting the door and pushing a set of draws up against them.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my God!! what are we going to do?!?" she asked and began crying. she hasn't been so scared in her life. And nothing has even happened yet

message 30: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He put down the beg and walked over to her awkwardly placing a hand on her shoulder "its fine" he said softly "they'll just kill them all and then burn them. Then we' go out and it'll be like it never happened"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"this is so scary" she told him and hugged him, not really her self. She just needed some one and that someone was him

message 32: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He patted her back "i know... But its ok it'll be over soon" he said, reassuring himself too.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope so" she told her softly and pulled away and word her treat filed eyes

message 34: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He smiled and pulled the sweet she had bought put of his pocket "still want this?" He asked, hoping it would cheer her up

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at it and couldn't help but laugh. "wow" she started laughing before taking it. "thanks"

message 36: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments His smile got wider, seeing her sudden happiness and hoping that it would stay for a While.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"this is a bummer" she told him and shifted back and forth on her heels

message 38: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments "What? The fact that we're trapped in a cellar all by ourselves or that there is only one bar? Because if your thinking the latter i bought the whole shops supply so they will last you a while"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"both" she said with a small giggle

message 40: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He smiled "its fine. There are more bars and we'll be out soon" he assured her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"i sure hope you're right, cause this little guy isn't going to last long" she giggled while waving the candy bar at her

message 42: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He chuckled "well i make sure to keep the rest hidden and hand them out in moderation" he said with a smile

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can try, but I'm like a hound. I can sniff em out" she joked and say inside the corner

message 44: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments His chuckled turned into a laugh. He loved her sense of humour "we'll see about that" he said with a smile

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She began listening and whimpering to the sound of this monster groaning and moaning

message 46: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He looked towards the door where the sound was coming from and and walked quietly over to her, pressing a finger to his mouth, telling her to be quiet.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He closed her eyes tightly and tried her best to stay quiet

message 48: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He saw her finding it hard to tune out the sound so he took his iPod from his pocket and put the earphones in, gently putting them in her ears and turning on any random music.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked confused at first before looking at the ground and focused on the music

message 50: by Asha (new)

Asha | 607 comments He watched her with fondness, crossing his legs and leaning against the back wall.

« previous 1