1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Cheryl and Baa # 4 ~

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by criticaster (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:32AM) (new)

criticaster | 781 comments (view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 2: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 11:59PM) (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (view spoiler)

message 3: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:03AM) (new)

message 4: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:50AM) (new)

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments my internet is being shit so i put my character in spoilers shhh

OKAY YAY. I'M SO PUMPED. Where do we start?! I also have to edit her history and fix the HTML but I'll do that later, haha.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments should i put mine in spoilers too??

I'M SO PUMPED TOO
this bramance will be the death of me omfg
maybe like they're shopping together? just having some girl time
then news of her fiancé reaches sibylle
or he just shows up and we can just jump into the drama?
i think i'll put up a pic of her cousin in like spoilers or something

message 7: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments if you want! either or, i think my internet is slowly picking back up. it's bipolar, i swear.

WOOOO.
Ugh, yes, me too. I haven't done a hardcore bramance like this before. So should I play the fiance if he's going to be a big part of the roleplay? And Sibylle hasn't told Jen about him, right? I think we should let them have some girl time first, and he can either be by her car when they go to the parking lot or he could be waiting for her at her Aunt's house or I don't know.
okie dokie.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i will once i get back on me laptop. hold on
meh xD i don't mind. i can put her in spoilers so it'll be easier for youuu

WEEEEEE
i don't i've done a hardcore bramance in like forever omg so excited for this ;3
ummmmm you can if you want. i feel like he would be a big part of sibylle's charrie development ^^" you DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. i just want her to be able to stand up to him and kick him out of her life if that makes sense?
nope. i feel like sibylle wouldn't tell anyone about him since she didn't think he would be back in her life so soon
hmmmm i like the sound of him waiting by her car when they go out to the parking lot?
or i could make a profile for him
but that would take a long time
and like i'm better at showing what a person is like in rp

OMFG
…what if…WHAT IF sibylle's cousin is actually a werewolf??
like he was adopted into the family which is why no one else is one
but like just he's a rogue and just
idk
it sounded good in mah head Dx

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments woo, well thanks!

Yesss, I can be him for Sibylle's development, hehe. Anything in particular you were wanting him to look like? Okay, he shall be waiting in the parking lot. And Jen's in for a surprise, then haha.
no, no that's okay. i won't be making a profile for the fiance, if you're okay with that??

YES. I was thinking about that but I didn't want to say anything, haha. And since he's a rogue, it's even more forbidden.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments no problemo!

umm not really xD just arrogant maybe? but it's up to you what he looks like. thanks for being him in the first place
aha yeah jen is in for a surprise, and so is sibylle
and theres gonna be so much explaining to do on sibylle's part
totes okay with that. just a name and pic is good, yeah?

ahahaha looks like great minds think alike xD
omg so many plot twists
this rp is gonna be da bomb
so much forbidden
ugh the drama in this rp
IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING

message 11: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Ahhh I can't wait! I. Can. Not. Wait.
Jen's going to be so pissed off haha.
i thought it said name and pie because the line cut the 'c' off xD. yes, that works for me.

Off to look for an arrogant looking guy ~

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i can't wait either
ugh
ROFLMAO omg yes name and pie xD that's all we need in life
name and pie lolol
okie so yes xD

and i'll be looking for attractive wolf boy

message 13: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments I need sleep. Ugh. But I've got to get this done!!

message 14: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments I might have found him by the way. . . go look and tell me if you approve!

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments same hereeee >.<

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments me like
he look perfectly arrogant <3
i found my guy but i want to finish my girls for the other rp first
almost done

message 17: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Good good.
I haven't even started the girls yet. Ugh. I might post up their apperances and think of names tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments okay he's at like the very end of her profile
he's in the other section
i made him
there he is...

message 19: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Is that Drew Roy?
Who cares. I love him. He's perfect.
We'll get all of these started tomorrow, okay?
Good night.
Sweet dreams.
Love you ~

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments yes yes it is
yaaaaay
yes tomorrow sounds good
goodnight lovely~
don't let the bed bugs bite
love you toooo ~<3

message 21: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments
Out of the two hours they girls had spent shopping, Jennifer had only bought two articles of clothing, which was a lot because she’d never been much of a spender. It wasn’t because her family was poor, though they hadn’t been exactly upper class either, or because she’d never had anyone to go shopping with, she just liked the wardrobe she currently had. Most of it was casual in what Jennifer hoped was a cute way. Despite this, they were in some store, and by now, it was more the brunette following the blonde around, mindlessly filing through racks of clothing until they both had sufficient amounts of clothing to go and try on.

Yes, this town was small, including this mall, but Jennifer still didn’t like how many people there were. She was used to her smell of her pack and Sibylle, though sometimes she did find the girl put on a little too much perfume, not that she’d ever tell her. It was simply because of her sensitive nose. She knew it wasn’t all that bad for the average Joe. “Hey, Sib, what do you think of this?” Jen turned to her friend, holding a shirt against her, holding it by the hanger as she waited for the verdict. Personally, she thought it was cute, plus, it was plaid, and plaid was definitely one of her favourite patterns on literally everything.
((I'm sorry this is so shitty, I had to write this on my phone. T.T I'm gonna go shower real quick and sorry for any typos!))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments
"Please Jen? Really? Plaid?" Sibylle raised a brow at her best friend. Well Jennifer was her only friend at this point but the blonde was fine with that. And true best friends didn't let friends wear something as ridiculous as plaid. Not happening. "Look why don't we look over at the cute stuff? Oh look they actually have some nice dresses. Come on, let me buy something for you that doesn't make you look like an actual country bumpkin." Sibylle grinned as she pulled Jennifer over to a rack that wasn't filled with clothing with a hideous pattern on them. "You seriously have a closet filled with shirts like that, so let's try something new, okay?"

With a sigh, she started ruffling through the rack. This town was so small that the clothing options there was also limited, which was probably why Jennifer's closet was filled with such. . . colorful clothing. Sibylle wrinkled her nose as she pulled out a leopard print dress that was strapless and way too short for her. She doubted it would cover her ass. "Alright so we're never going to shop here ever again. This town is absolutely hopeless. Why can't there be any cute clothes here?" With a pout, she walked over to another rack in hopes of finding something remotely cute. "I mean just why must life be so unfair. Jen can't we just go to New York? Oh how about Paris? I just have to call Daddy and he'll buy us first-class tickets! Come on, please? I can't survive shopping in this town anymore."

(it was not shitty
it was wonderful! sorry for taking so long
i had some things to do Dx)

message 23: by criticaster (new)

“I’d rather look like a country bumpkin than whatever else you’re wanting me to look like.”

Groaning but not really putting up a fight, Jen let herself be dragged over to another rack, letting Sibylle finger through the clothing, frowning at the horrible dress she’d took out for examination. For a second, she thought her friend was going to force her to go try it on – something she wouldn’t let happen. Thankfully, the dress was put back where it was found. “Sounds good to me.” Jennifer knew these stores; seldom did new stores arrive in this small town which wasn't located on most maps, proving it's tiny population. This trip was more for Sibylle than it was for herself, but it was something to do, nonetheless. Her blue eyes followed Sib’s trail, laughing openly about her complaints.

“I’m not leaving this place, I told you that already.” Always the same story, always the same answer. “You don’t need to travel around to obtain cute clothes.” She told her with a grin, walking towards the rack of clothing, but instead linking her arm through Sibylle’s, pulling her out of the store. “The only thing you need is money, something you have way too much of, and a little invention I like to call the Internet, something this town actually has, believe it or not.” The one inch of difference Sibylle had on her sometimes bothered the lupus, much like right now, because she had to flicker her eyes ever so slightly upwards before smiling. “So if you’re not happy with what we have here, how about you just shop online, hm? I thought a city slicker like you would live off online shopping.”
((You're too nice.
One hour isn't long xD It's okay!))

"I don't want to completely change your look, just change it a little." She shot a smile over at Jennifer. Was it rude to say? Probably, but this was what their friendship was like. And Sibylle wouldn't change it for anything. "What is your strange attachment to this town anyways? I mean I just want to get away for the weekend, but at the the mention of leaving you act like it's the end of the world." It was really strange. What was so great about this town anyways? It was as if Jennifer was forbidden from leaving it but she doubted that was the case. Nonetheless that was what it looked like to Sibylle. "Alright, whatever, we won't leave okay? But one day I will get you out of this town, just you watch!"

Linking her arm with Jen's, Sibylle let her friend pull her out of the store though they were still in the mall. It wasn't exactly a nice big mall, rather small in fact, but it was a nice place to hangout since there was nothing else in the town. There was a cafe but it was sort of just sad. It didn't serve anything healthy and the coffee was atrocious, but one of the baristas that worked there was sort of cute. Pulling herself out of her own thoughts, Sibylle looked over at Jen again and sighed. "Yeah online shopping is great an all, but I want to go into a store and actually shop around, try on clothes. . . meet cute guys. That's another thing this town lacks, some cute guys. I swear if it weren't for you, Jen, I would have jumped off a building months ago." Was she being a little too dramatic? Probably. But that was Sibylle for you.

message 25: by criticaster (new)

Any jab Sibylle made at her, Jennifer never took to heart, and she could safely assume it was the same for Sib. At first glance, it wouldn’t wrong for a stranger to think the girls hated each other’s guts, especially when they got intense about a certain subject, or childishly attempted to outwit one another. Point being, their friendship wasn’t one best friend typically were defined for.

If only she knew. “You wouldn’t understand.” Jennifer frowned. There was this small sense of irritation scratching inside of her – her wolf – and she immediately pushed it down, forcing her shoulders to remain loose instead of going rigid. “My dad’s gettin’ old and I have no reason to leave.” She attempted again, her tone less dry than her first answer. “I mean, I guess I want to stay just as bad as you want to leave,” She pointed out, shrugging. At Sib’s persistence of getting her out of the town, Jen couldn’t help a small laugh, shaking her head as she scoffed. “Over my dead body you are!”

And just like that, things were normal again.

Once more, a bubble of laughter escaped the brunette, dragging Sib nowhere in particular. “Alright, I agree about there being a lack of cute guys. ” As to prove her words, she pointed over to a guy sitting down on one of the few tables. His appearance certainly wasn’t of Jennifer’s taste, and assumed it’d be the same for Sibylle. “But you gotta give this town a ‘lil more time, alright?” She smiled warmly and teasingly bumped her hip with her friend’s before stopping their useless wandering. “She’ll grow on ya, whether you like it or not.”

Jen sighed and looked around, her bottom lip sticking out in a small pout as she thought of what there was to, but nothing came to mind. “D’you see any stores you want to visit? There’s gonna be plaid in almost everyone, I guarantee it.”

At the thought of the town growing on her, Sibylle just wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen. This town is really freaky," she muttered truth-fully. "I mean I swear something is going on in this town. I don't know what it is, and I don't really care. Once I graduate, you know I'm so out of here." While Sibylle might not understand Jen's attachment to the town but she knew when to stop badgering her best friend about leaving the town. Maybe she would try again later. Or maybe the town would actually grow on her.

Hah. As if.

"Ew." Instantly she wrinkled her nose at the sight of the guy over at the table. No attractive guys whatsoever. "Okay, you know what, I can buy clothes online. But I can't meet a cute guy online. Well I guess I can, but you never know whether people are lying these days and using pictures off of tumblr. You know? I need a guy." No she didn't. Yeah she did, but a guy that wasn't like her fiancé. Oh right, did she forget to mention that she was actually engaged? It's probably not obvious because she wasn't even wearing the ring, and Sib hardly ever spoke about it. In fact she never spoke about it, not even to Jen.

It was just one of those things Sibylle could never ever talk about. Mainly because she never wanted anyone to know about him.

"Jen why don't you introduce me to someone cute? I mean there has to be someone cute in this town. Right? Right?" That guy from the coffee shop popped into her head, but the problem was that he worked in a coffee shop in a town that was basically in the middle of nowhere. "Why can't there be someone cute in this town?" Sibylle groaned. "And no, we might as well go home now. I doubt there's anything new in any of the other stores since I came here last weekend." Rolling her eyes, she pouted again. "Maybe we should just go back to your house now. I'll do some online shopping and we can gossip. Did you see what Lily wore to school on Wednesday? That shirt with that hideous skirt? I mean did she dress herself in the dark?"