Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > Week 70: February 3rd - February 9th (Love is in the Air)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer February, especially the 14th, is considered by many people as the month of love.

This week the theme is: Love is in the Air.

This theme is open to interpretation so anything that fits the theme of love, however you wish to interpret it, is fine with me.

***YA and Adult books are also acceptable.***

Have fun and happy reading!

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Love it! I'll be reading I Love You to Death (I Love You, #1) by Natalie Ward

message 3: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer I'm currently reading Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie but I don't think I'll get it finished in one week.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I'm going to try to finish The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler
I'm only 5 chapters in! :D

message 5: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 2849 comments I'll try and read Overseas by Beatriz Williams , a romance that crosses multiple generations.

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm going to twist the romance theme a little...when love goes so so wrong I'm going to read

No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale

message 7: by ZaraS (last edited Feb 02, 2014 06:08PM) (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Hi Trisha,

I love your spin on this week's theme.

As for me, I think I'm going to have to pick another book as my beautiful daughter has decided she wants to read this book herself. lol Oh the joys of sharing the love of reading with your children.

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie I'll read Love Story by Jennifer Echols for this!

message 9: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments ooh! I finished mine: No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
yeah, it was twisted! Finished: 2/7, 3 stars

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments I changed my pick to Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I really liked it! It's really cute and sweet, but also sad too! 4 stars! :D

message 11: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I am going to be late posting my book because I am late reading it. Just TOO busy this week, but I'll get 'er done!

message 12: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments So sorry everyone, but I finished I Love You to Death (I Love You, #1) by Natalie Ward on 2/13 and gave it 4 stars. I still haven't written a review for it. But I loved it. Sad though.