1x1's ~Meaty Style~ discussion

1x1's > Janelle and Meaty

Comments Showing 1-50 of 313 (313 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

♥Meaty♥ (meatstick) | 545 comments Mod
Here is the topic. What kind of rps are you interested in?

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Thank you for making it Meaty:)

I'm into romance, supernatural, action, mystery, thriller, drama, suspense, Fanfiction. Pretty much those same genres.

message 3: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

No problem! Oooooh ok, well I like all of those too, I know I'm not great at all of them, but I like those! Do you have any stories or plots in line?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments That's fine I'm not good at them either. I just really want to do something in those lines. I might have an idea it's with pirates if not I have another.

message 5: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Ok, please share I'd love to hear it. oh, and do you do doubles?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Okay and this idea is for doubles:

Pirates sailing along the ocean blue trying to find a treasure that has only be told in legends. (We can figure out what the treasure is) Two English Maidens are on a British ship also heading through the seas to find the treasure. The two maidens are guiding the British, when they come face to face with pirates. The British ship is attacked and the maidens captured. The Captain and First mate (Who are related) Decide to find out why the British try to protect their new hostages. As well as using them to find the treasure once they get on the right path. ((Sorry not so good but it's the best I found.))

message 7: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

I like that one! I am just a little bit confused on what maidens are. XD I know that is like really stupid but..yeah I don't know what that is...BUT I do know what first mate is somehow. I like this one I think we should do it! So basically, the pirates and the British cross paths? And I'm a little confused at the hostages part, but I like this rp because it would be different you know?

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Yeah I understand it. Okay so the two maidens maybe like have been on the island before seeing the treasure and have to lead the British back to it. Then that's when they cross paths and the British like find out about the two girls and that's how the hostages part comes in?

message 9: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Ok that is making more sense to me. Si are the maidens with the pirates or the British? Sorry!

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments It's all good. The maidens are apart of the british and the pirates are after them.

message 11: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Oh ok got it, thank you. So we are each making how many characters?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Should they be really detailed?

message 13: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Uhh I would say like have a little bit of detail in there just so we kind of have some background info...like at least a Bio and Personality would be great!

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Sounds good:)

message 15: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Ok, so I'm guessing it's time to get to work with those characters? We will each have a boy and a girl right?

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Yep.. Yeah oh which character do you want to be?

First Maiden
Second Maiden
Captain
First Mate

message 17: by ♥Meaty♥ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 11:27PM) (new)

Uhh I'll be second maiden and first mate. So how are the captain and the first mate related?

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Okay sounds good.

message 19: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

How are the captain and first mate related?

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Maybe Brothers?

message 21: by Janelle (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:14AM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Name: Serena Alexanderia Kingsley

Appearance:

Personality:

* Sweet
* Calm
* Fierce
* Sensitive
* Rude
* Seductive
* Trustworthy
* Secretive

Background:

Serena was born on the sea being raised in the ocean she became intrigued by singing, reading, writing, and exploring. Serena is afraid of pirates they are evil to her. Her father insisted that she was trained on combat with a knife at the least to help her stay safe. Her father was killed by Pirates when they were forced on an island to find a treasure. Serena memorized the paths remember everything that has happened on them. Reminding her that they almost died on the island just to find the treasure. Serena was able to get back to England her Aunt and Uncle raising her but she still has vivid memories. She was only eight when she was with her father on the island. Her uncle is well known as a ship captain and A council member of the town she lives in. Serena is known well by her uncles name but doesn't believe what everyone says. She was named almost after a siren because of the sea.

* Reading
* Writing
* Singing
* Exploring
* Swimming

Dislikes:

* Blood
* The Island
* Her memories
* Being alone
* Getting trapped in a tight cramped space
* Getting Tied up
* Being Threatened
~~~~~~

Name: Hunter Thomas Anderson

Appearance:

Personality:

* Cruel
* Rude
* Kind
* Calm
* Gentle
* Secretive
* Honest

Background:

Hunter seems to be a weak boy on a pirate ship but he's captain even at a young age he took over his father's ship after he lost his father. He acts as just a crews man he doesn't like anyone that assumes he's not a strong kid that can work on the seas. When he sees another ship and captain he let's his first mate seem like captain but he really works hard into making people surprised that he's a captain and everyone else is a crew member. He is very protective and somewhat greed for gold. But not as much as every other pirate is. He's just really strong at protecting someone he loves.

* Sword Fight
* Gold
* Greed
* Protecting
* Repairing His ship
* His Crew
* A Challenge

Dislikes:

* His family getting hurt
* Being called weak
* Getting Beat out
* His ship being wrecked
* His Crew getting killed
* The British
* Love
* Distractions

message 22: by ♥Meaty♥ (last edited Feb 02, 2014 12:03AM) (new)

Name: Kassandra Leckton
Nickname: Kass

Appearance:
Height: 5'8
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Dark Brown

Likes: Water, Sailing, Writing, Reading, Fishing, Painting, Swimming, Teaching, Talking, Helping Others, Adventure, Being Free, Music, Singing, Culture, Geography
Dislikes: Negative Attitudes, Being Used, Being Forced Into Things
Personality: Kassandra is a very strong willed person who believes in doing what makes you happy. Kassandra is not one to shoot you down, and she will definitely not let you push her around. She is a creative, wise soul who loves to expand her knowledge in books, and other people. She loves to be at sea or in the water. Kassandra is very open minded and doesn't like when her creativity is cut short. It can take either a lot for Kassandra to dislike you, or very little for her to like you. Kassandra is not afraid of toughening up, as if to say she likes doing things most women wouldn't like to do. Although Kassandra seems sweet, she isn't always and sometimes she'll hit you with a rude awakening.

Family/History: Kassandra was born into a family that was very loving, and a family that encouraged love and being yourself. Kassandra has 3 brothers and a sister, which you could say is a fairly large family. Her mother was an artist, and her father a fisherman. She was born and raised in Europe where the water is a wonderful shade of blue. She grew up on the water pretty much, and when she was little she would be in the water, or outplaying with her brothers. Kassandra moved to England when she was about 14 and has lived there ever since. She loves where she lives, and she owns her own boat, and goes exploring on the water..which is exactly what she loves to be doing. She often visits her family that is spread out all over England whenever she is in town. Kassandra has experience when it comes to boating, but she has never really had any dangerous encounters with pirates, though she is very intrigued by the legends that are often told on her journeys.

Other:

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments She's perfect. Are mine okay? And that's fine.

message 24: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

I'm going to edit my character a little bit...sorry mine is so detailed.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments It's all good I just wasn't sure if mine wasn't good or not. I"ll be editing some more.

message 26: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

So is there going to romance in this rp?

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Yeah I'm thinking the pirates and the maidens fall in love to cause drama.

message 28: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Oooh yeah I like that! And I love your characters. I am going to barley start my guy and then I will have to finish tomorrow...sorry about that.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Thank you and thanks I'll be done with mine tomorrow too. So it's all good.

message 30: by ♥Meaty♥ (last edited Feb 02, 2014 05:37PM) (new)

Name: Liam Anderson
Nickname: L

Appearance:
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height:6'5

Likes: Women, Seduction, Alcohol, Money, Gold, Stealing, Fighting, Rebelling, Doing the Opposite of What he is Supposed to do, Causing Trouble, Being Rude to people, Smack-Talking
Dislikes: Rich People, Children, Crying, Being Wrong, Disrespect Towards Him, People Not Listening to Him, Being Called by his Name
Personality: Liam is a tough guy, you could say that he has no heart, and you might just be right. He likes to trick and use people so that he can get what he wants. He hates when people disagree with him or when someone doesn't listen, and tell him he's wrong. Somewhere deep down he has a story and a reason for being so cold, but you'll never get it out of him. Maybe somewhere deep down inside of Liam he has a soft side, you may never know it, but Liam is pretty protective.

Family/History: Liam's family consists of his brother and him as far as he's concerned. Liam hated his parents more than anything. He always seemed to feel like he wasn't good enough for them, and at a very young age he caused trouble. Though Liam didn't really like his parents, he respected them and did mostly what he was told besides all of the trouble he would cause. One thing he really loved about his father was the sailing, and teaching his brother and himself how to run a ship. He absolutely loved when his father would take him and his brother out on the water and let them run the ship. When his father passed he had a hard time and fell into heavily drinking, almost killing himself. He really had no-one but his brother. Liam and Hunter are very close and Liam would do anything for Hunter in a heartbeat.

Other:

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments He's cute. I'm done editing my charries.

message 32: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

LOL thanks. Sorry about the wait I'm going to finish now.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments It's all good

message 34: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

OK so I am done....do you like? (:

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Love:)

message 36: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Yay1 Same here..ok so do you want to start or do you want me to start?

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Can you please?

message 38: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Yes ma'am!

Kassandra was on the dock speaking to the captain of the ship she was currently about to set out on. She looked past his shoulder wondering where Serena was. Kassandra wasn't going to let the ship leave without her. She looked up at the captain,"Hey have you seen the first maiden?"she asked not knowing if he knew their names or not. She had on a necklace and she picked it up and began toying with it,and chewing on the chain. She spotted Serena and interrupted the captain,"One sec."she said running off towards Serena. "Hey, where where you?" she asked tilting her head to the left.

Liam was up checking sails on the ship. Today they would be out scouting their territory to look for clues of other ships or other rivalry pirate groups. Hunter and Liam were the ones who had the last look at everything on the ship. He was almost done checking everything, and then they would soon be on their way out to sea, which is what Liam loved most. He looked down at the main floor on the boat, "Sails all clear!!"he called out before he grabbed a rope attached to a sail and zip-lined down it.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Serena walked to the docks she looked tired but wasn't so much. "I had a bit of a problem getting up is morning." She said to Kassandra walking with her to the ship apologizing to the captain. She hated when she had nightmares it caused her to loose sleep and want more. She looked at the sea relaxing soon they would be out there looking for the treasure. Of which she's sensitive of. She was ready to leave.

Hunter checked up on everything else. "Full speed ahead. Let's go!" He went to the wheel looking at Liam but glanced at the seas. Soon they will find another ship and will be heading out for the treasure. He has Beene siting for a whole with his brother. This was a life. Nothing can change that.

message 40: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Kass felt like something was up with Serena. She smiled at the captain, "Found her."she said as she walked up the ramp to the ship. She kept fidgeting with her necklace as she followed Serena on the ship. "Hey...Serena, are you ok? You know you can talk to me if you need to."she said putting a hand on Serena's shoulder. She smiled and then walked away giving her some space. She walked over the side of the ship and looked out on the water. She took a deep breath of the salty air, and smiled.

Liam went down on deck barking out orders and jumping in to do some work too. This ship needed to get away from the rusty deck. He hated when a ship was sitting, he always loved the way the water felt underneath him. He soon found himself grabbing a beer out of the kitchen on the lower deck of the ship. He grabbed one for Hunter and walked up where Hunter was. "Wanna beer?"he asked glancing over at his younger brother. He looked out at the water with a smirk.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Serena nodded. "I'm fine just tired." She admitted going with her onto the ship. She relaxed better on the ship. She went to Kassandra. "I'm sorry I was quiet this morning." She said to her gently. She didn't like the idea of going back to the island after what happened. But she has to deal with it. She was a bit scared of explaining of what happened to her and why she's always late.

------

"Thanks." Hunter took the beer looking at his brother. "Do you think were going to find some ship?" He asked his brother not sure of what to say if his brother answers no. He looked up at his brother He was glad to be on the ship with L. He wondered really of what will happen if they do find someone on a ship to help them find some treasure or something.

message 42: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Kass looked over at Serena listening and understanding. "You don't have to say sorry at all. I understand being tired. You obviously have something going on." She looked at Serena then down at the water,"Are you sure you want to go and do this?"she asked looking back over at the first maiden. Kassandra took a deep breath and smiled, she had never really experienced anything traumatic like Serena had.

L stared out at the water for a moment. "You never know. Possibly. And if we do, hopefully they have something good for us."he said taking a sip of his drink. Sometimes it sucked being a pirate because it can be hard to catch other ships, especially ones that are bigger then theirs. Or sometimes they catch a ship, but there's nothing good on it.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Serena nodded looking down. "It's the right thing to do. To do this." She was ready for it. "Even if it brings out fear from me. It will help us find this treasure." She explained to her speaking the truth she doesn't want to see anyone get hurt and this would help all of them out. She'll survive as long as they don't bump into pirates.

He took a sip of his beer swallowing it. "Hopefully they do have something good for us. We haven't done anything so interesting in a long time." He admitted to him. Hoping any action will pop out. Whether the ship is big or small you never know what could come from the ship. It could be very valuable that will help them.

message 44: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Kassandra nodded,"Yes. Plus we get something out of it too."she said. Kass wasn't a greedy person, but you know when you are offered money, and other luxuries in life, it motivates you just a little bit more. "This will be fun, I know it. Maybe even after this journey the captain will ask us to be permanent members of his team. Or we could always you know, go back to our own old ship." She smiled feeling cheery and positive, "The possibilities are endless!"she said smiling wildly.

He nodded. Somehow Liam had the feeling that something was going to happen. Weather it was good or bad, they hadn't had any ships come through for almost 2 weeks which was abnormal because the town docks were just about 2 hours from where they usually scouted. L sat on the ledge right next to the wheel like he usually did. He put a hand behind his head and layed down looking up at the sky and the sails. "It doesn't get better than this."he said in almost a soft, hollow voice.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Serena smiled at Kassandra's enthusiasm. "We will be sailing on paradise until we get to the island that's when the trouble comes." She admitted thinking about it. There's more trouble coming once you hit the island reef she knows that for a fact. She looked at the ocean smiling at the blue color reminding her about the blue sky. She smiled. "Yes they are endless." The ship started sailing as everyone was ready to go. It was time for the voyage to begin.

Hunter sat down still drinking his beer looking at the sky smelling the deep smell of ocean water. Making him smile. He nodded at his brother They would be near the docks soon and maybe they will have some luck to get to one of the ships. Everything will be so nice just to get some entertainment of being on the seas. "I'm never going to get tired of this life." he admitted.

message 46: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Kassandra stopped and her smile seemed to fade a little bit. Kassandra had memories of arriving on the island of her own. She remembered how her father, her brother, and herself had to hide while pirates or some group had rummaged through their ship, and stolen the extra, smaller boats. She nodded, she always tried not to thing about bad things and focus on the positives in life. She looked back over at the water and smelt the air again,"I love that smell."she said with a soft tone in her voice.

Liam nodded in complete 100% agreement. This was one thing he could do forever, and he knew that no matter what he would always want to live a life where he could be on the water in a boat. He looked over at Hunter, "Are we going to the docks?"he asked Hunter, his blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Serena nodded. "It's amazing." She loved the smell of the sea it was perfect to her. She didn't notice that the ship was going she was just happy to get a break from everything else and be on the sea again. "It's amazing to be going on this." She admitted she was so happy. They were sailing from the docks.

Hunter nodded. "Yeah well passed them actually we don't want anyone to recognize the ship." He said to his brother drinking some more beer. He relaxed at the beautiful waters as the ship was being steered the right way by one of the other sailors. He had a good feeling they would see a valuable ship soon.

message 48: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Kassandra smiled,"Most definitely." She noticed the ship was moving because of the wind. Usually when you were sailing wind wasn't that strong unless you were sailing at a decent speed. This journey would definitely take more than a day, so the captain wanted to get off right away.

Liam smirked."Alrighty."he said. He thought for a moment, "Maybe we'll find some broads to accompany us for awhile."he said. Though Liam wasn't a romantic guy he knew how to seduce a girl and make her do exactly what he wanted her to do. He was good with his words like that.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 858 comments Serena smiled at Kassandra and nodded. "We will be at the island most likely faster then what the old trips usually take." She admitted to her. The speed was pretty quick to her. She smiled at the sea. She just hoped they won't bump into any pirates. But there were more pirates then when she was a kid and that just worries her. She had a fear of pirates.

Hunter nodded looking around drinking his beer. "Yeah Maybe." he hoped that would happen. That would be so amazing and fun to meet someone. He didn't have his brother's skills. But he has his personality that helps him out when he wants to talk to a girl. This was going to be fun.

message 50: by ♥Meaty♥ (new)

Kassandra nodded,"Good. You know, even though we've both been out at the sea since we were very little, I feel like our experiences have still be way different from each other. You know?"she asked tilting her head.

Liam nodded in agreement. "I wish dad could see us now."he said softly. Though he hated his parents, he loved them at the same time. Liam sipped more of his beer and looked around at the sea that engulfed them.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7