The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

Miscellaneous > Book/Movie Related Tattoos

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bexxy (new)

Bexxy (Desperately Seeking HEA's Blog) (desperatelyseekingheas) Im a bit of a Tattoo freak, I have a few and have more then a few lined up to get!

One of my tattoos is a Harry Potter inspired one, I have a locket on my foot with the quote "The ones that love us never really leave us, You can always find them in here" Its the quote that Sirius Black says to Harry. I've had it for about a year now, It has a lot of personal meaning. I also have Peter Pan, Wendy, John and Michael flying to Neverland behind my ear!

Does anyone else have tattoos that were inspired by something you read or watched?

message 2: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 288 comments if you have seen tattoo cover up shiws some of the people have book/movie related tattoos and on are you the one I saw a guy with a labrinth (or is it labrynth) tattoo

message 3: by julia (new)

julia (julianevergrowup) I kind of want to get a tattoo that says 'Always' because of Harry Potter (After all this time? / Always) and also The Hunger Games (Stay with me / Always).

message 4: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) Love tattoos!!!

I want to get the deathly hollows symbol.
^^ I have seen the "Always" from HP, it looks nice.

message 5: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments I have always wanted to get a small tattoo of the infinity sign and have a quote from Perks of Being a Wallflower or TFiOS with it. My parents would kill me though haha! I also loved one girl's tattoo that was like Tris' and had "be brave" with it..it was really pretty!

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) I'm getting a tattoo Pirates of the Caribbean/ Pocahontas related. The quote: "No cause is lost if there is but one Fool left to Fight for it." and a compass.

#notmyrealname#iluvjesus | 78 comments Tris or something from tfios or, I suppose a fire that Burns that bright is not meant to last ~ Tobias from Allegiant

message 8: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
Oooooo like Four or Tris