All About Animals discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara, Founder and Moderator (last edited Feb 01, 2014 09:30PM) (new)

Barbara (lv2scpbk) | 1257 comments Mod
Do you have a video of your animal/s doing something funny or something you want to share? Just add it to the video section.

When uploading videos it will tell you directions on how to do this.

To watch a video just click on the video and it should start for you or press the play button.

message 2: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sousa | 40 comments Hmmm. I need hand puppets to come out and tell me how to upload a video! LOL I click on videos and was able to watch a cute one of the horse swinging the ball, but I see no directions or link to upload my own. *scratches head*

message 3: by Barbara, Founder and Moderator (new)

Barbara (lv2scpbk) | 1257 comments Mod
Tanya, Go to Videos on the side of the page and click on that. Then it will say upload video on the side. However to post them here they will need uploaded to youtube or two other places first. Goodreads says it can only be uploaded from three different sites. Then you can go get the url link to put in the upload.

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sousa | 40 comments I did go to it again and looked again. There is no option anywhere to upload a video showing on my screen. I have a Macbook Pro - I wonder if there's some glitch because of that. Strange though! Oh well. It's not the end of the world if I can't show my odd but wonderful white cat stealing used tissues out of the garbage to play with! LOL

Thanks for trying to help.

message 5: by CindySR (new)

CindySR (neyankee) Tanya wrote: "I did go to it again and looked again. There is no option anywhere to upload a video showing on my screen. I have a Macbook Pro - I wonder if there's some glitch because of that. Strange though! Oh..."

I'm on a windows xp desktop and I don't see an upload link either. ???

message 6: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Sousa | 40 comments Phew! Not glad there's trouble with the page, but happy it isn't just me. :-) It's like it isn't loading completely or something. It may be a Goodreads site issue then.

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) Great video of a long-haired dachshund getting a shower in the sink: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10...