Looming Mountain (A Roleplay) discussion

Plot-Ship Wreck > The Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 397 (397 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 259 comments Mod
The beach is just like any other beach, except with the forest again at the top of the small hill. Rocks scatter the sand with a few weeds growing beside. The sand leads into the water quite some way until it completely stops at a deep drop-off, which is not a great place to be.

message 2: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Bridgette | 558 comments Mod
Water... just water... Then, there were rocks scraping my sides... After the rocks the waves began lapping at my face... And then, sand... The ship must have jerked hard enough against that first rock to throw me off towards the bolder... There was a bump on my head, I could feel it throbbing... The fire inside me was dwindling, I couldn't let that happen... I rolled over, and saw stars... I crawled until I was fully out of the water, and collapsed as I became too dizzy to move.

message 3: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara barely managed to sit up in the sand. The waves lapped at her feet. She looked around, and couldn't see anyone. She lifted her hand to her head and grimaced, there was a rather large bump. Tara took a moment to take in her surroundings. She was at the foot of a sandy drop off. When the tide comes in, she would drown. Above the drop, just visible, were the tops of trees, she realized she had to get there within an few hours.

Tara stood and began following the shoreline, trying to find her way out of this death trap.

message 4: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara sat up, feeling the bump on her head. The water was lapping at her knees. She jumped to her feet as she realized that she was no longer on the ship. Tara took a moment to look around at her now meager surroundings. There was a sandy drop off, and she was stuck on the wrong end of it. The un-climb-able rock face sneered at her. Just over the top of it she could see the tops of trees. She knew if she didn't get over this cliff before the tide came in, she would be swept out to sea.

Tara began running the length of the sandy cliff, trying to find a way up. After a few hours of walking she came stumbling into a cove...

message 5: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara was relieved to finally break the treeline. She was still wobbling on her feet on account of the shaky ground, so she didn't let go of Akrimon's hand.

message 6: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (last edited Mar 29, 2014 10:25PM) (new)

samyam g | 493 comments Mod
Akrimon lost his balance and fell on Tara with a thud.

message 7: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara shook her hair out of her eyes, "Really? Again?" She rolled him off of her quickly, but she didn't stand up. The ground was still shaking, but it was slowing a little.

message 8: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

Akrimon activatede his wind power just in case.

message 9: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Should the ground keep shaking or should it stop?))

message 10: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((u make this decision))

message 11: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Um... ok... it will stop soon but for now it is still shaking))

Tara could feel the air around them change just slightly. She was scared, so she focused on her hand in his. The ground shook, but it was receeding.

message 12: by georgiabread (new)

Xavier came up for a breath. The earthquake was over. Only a small amount of smoke lifted from the volcano.
Coco was lying on the sand just in front of him.
"We'll have to watch out for that volcano, then," he said crawling up to her. "I can believe I didn't-" He stopped, his mount gaping.
Two figures stood on the beach, a small distance away from them. Survivors.

message 13: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Actually, they weren't standing... but whatever. ;)))

message 14: by georgiabread (new)

(Haha)

message 15: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara looked up from the still ground, relieved. She laughed, realizing that she was still gripping Akrimon's hand. She stood and looked around. Tara gasped when she saw other people down the beach.

message 16: by georgiabread (new)

Xavier's jaw dropped. There were actual survivors-not just him and Coco. Actual people. Two of them. A boy and a girl.
"Coco, look! There's people up there!" he exclaimed, pointing. Without waiting for a response, he dashed up the sand towards the people.

message 17: by georgiabread (new)

"Hey! Hi! Hello! Are you...are you guys survivors?" he asked, panting, as he reached them.

message 18: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara helped Akrimon up and nodded to the strangers, "Yes. Are you? How long have you been here?"

message 19: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

Akrimon still felt dizzy but he could see vague human figures in front of him."dad?",he asked.

((sorry for late..i was out of town))

message 20: by georgiabread (new)

"Um...two hours? Three? I have no idea. And no, sorry, not your dad." Xavier sighed. "I...I'm Xavier, and that's Courtney-well, Coco-down there." He pointed. "Are there any other survivors?" He hoped so. Then they could all form a survival group try to live on this island, or try and escape...before that volcano erupted.

message 21: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

Akrimon's senses slowly returned to normal,"nope.", he told,"we didnt even know you existed"

message 22: by georgiabread (new)

Xavier let out a single laugh. "Where have you been?" he asked, disappointed a little that no one else had survived.

message 23: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"in this island or before getting stuck here?",he asked.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments ((Hello!))

Andy had been laying nearby, but was unconscious. He groaned and coughed up water, his body shaking. Why does my body hurt? He thought as he slightly opened his eyes.

message 25: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((hii))

Akrimon noticed the another boy stirring,"well,well..your question has been answered",he told Xavier and ran to help that boy up.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Andy looked up to see someone running towards him, and he tried to sit up. His head was throbbing, and he placed a hand gently to the pain area before feeling something wet and sticky on his skin. He pulled his hand away to see blood, and he frowned.

message 27: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"you ok?",Akrimon asked as he pulled Andy up,"this is turning into a group now"

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Andy, suddenly pulled to his feet, winced and stumbled a bit. He was extremely dizzy, and his stomach was doing flips. He looked at Akrimon and squinted a bit, "Who are you?" He asked quietly.

message 29: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"another survivor like you on this godforsaken island", Akrimon told, his eyes fixed on Tara.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Andy looked confused, but that was probably from the head injury he had received. He winced, "I don't feel well..." He said as he closed his eyes.

message 31: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"duh..", akrimon rolled his eyes as he concentrated hard and put out his hand. The Earth behind Andy cracked open and a cave was formed. Akrimon took Andy in his hands and walked into the cave motioning others to follow him.

message 32: by georgiabread (new)

Xavier glanced, concerned, towards the boy on the beach. He hadn't noticed him before. Yet he didn't approach. Instead he turned to the girl after watching the boy help the other boy.
"I already said so, but I'm Xavier. What's yours and your friend's name?"

message 33: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"im akrimon.", Akrimon told Xavier,"if you were mentioning me"

message 34: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Sorry for being late... been busy!))

Tara answered, "I'm Tara. And as my... friend... already said, he is Akrimon. We've been here for a couple days." She glanced at Andy, "We need to get him some fresh water."

message 35: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"water",exclaimed akrimon,"thats my thing". He took a aim and muttered "jala", as water splashed Andy's face from his hand

message 36: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara frowned at him, "You know I would really like you to stop doing that. I don't want you getting stuck again." She had a concerned look on her face.

message 37: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"chill", Akrimon told"the stuck thing can only happen for Earth element"

message 38: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara looked at him doubtfully, "Are you sure? I don't want you getting hurt."

message 39: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"sure", said akrimon.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean heard voices. Real, live human voices, not just the chirping of birds and steady lapping of waves that never seemed to stop.
Groaning as he stood up, trying not to put too much weight on his twisted ankle, Sean hobbled over the sand, towards the voices, praying to a god he wasn't sure existed that there was somebody, anybody out there.

((Sorry, I just butted in... I was told to start here, so... yeah. Hope it's OK)).

message 41: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"another entry", Akrimon exclaimed"i present you with another survivor", he told the group as he pointed to Sean.

message 42: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((thats how rp works here..you gotta butt in))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean stood gawping. People. And one was pointing. At him. The world spun for a split second, then his foot gave out and he was sitting on his butt on the warm sand.

message 44: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"time to expand the cave", Akrimon thought and spun his hand in the left direction and the cave expanded"ah!",exclaimed Akrimon"i love Earth element"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Sean watched mutely as the cave the people were crowded around stretched and expanded.

((Should he be weirded out by the cave getting bigger, or is this normal??))

message 46: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((its not normal..Akrimon is a person who can control 3 elements, which is rare...elementals are rare))

Akrimon came over to the boy and asked"can u walk?"

message 47: by georgiabread (new)

Xavier's jaw dropped as Akrimon expanded the walls of the cave.
"How did you do that?" he asked, stunned. "What are you?"

message 48: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"i am an elemental", Akrimon told,"can control 3 elements and Tara can control Fire"

message 49: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara glanced down nervously as eyes turned to her, "Not very well. Akrimon is more use than I am."

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 08, 2014 10:37PM) (new)

Sean looked at them, wide eyed. 'That's- well, it's messed up. And freaky. But cool! Do you, like, do it with your minds or something?' and, turning to Tara, 'And I think controlling fire's pretty awesome.'
He shut his mouth abruptly as he realised he was babbling. 'Hey, could someone help me up?'

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8