Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2013-2014 > Megan, Avery, & Hannah (Puss in Boots & Mimaimi)

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan ran into the greens, pulling one last prank before she went. " my goodbye gift in 3.....2......1........ HECK YEAH!!!!!!" there was a loud think that could be heard through put the camp. Utter chaos broke out in the Hermes cabin as the whole place emptied out in a huge clump, coughing and hacking. Even more chaos as they tripped over 3 trip wires... 1 to douse them in water, one to coat them in flour, and one to send them sprawling. Megan laughed and shouted "ADIOS!"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan poked her head in the Athena cabin with her bag of tricks and clothes slung over her shoulder. Her ferretsniffed at them from where he was at her feet "you guys ready to go?" She said, her green eyes sparkling.

message 5: by terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots) (last edited Feb 02, 2014 07:13AM) (new)

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan clicked her tongue " hurry up slow pokke... Bandit is dieng of anticipation!" As if to prove her point, the ferret made a coughing noise and collapsed,tongue slightly poking out and eyes glassy . He was playing dead, and he was veery good at it

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan noticed how he seemed to go slower " do you need me to encourage him ?" She asked Hannah and snapped her fingers. Bandit picked himself off the ground, waiting for more orders

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan got out an air horn and blasted it in his ear "COME ON LETS GO LETS GO ARRRRRIIIIIBBBBA!!!!" she shouted while blasting the air horn in his ear

message 8: by terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots) (last edited Feb 02, 2014 01:59PM) (new)

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments That got him a horn blast in the face " I am obviously not a sir!" She stated
((I got 2. Lines of prophecy!!!!!! The object you seek will lead you to the city of death,/ where a debt will be paid with a final breath...... and I got nothing))

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "She is right..SO MOVE IT!!!!we got... I don't know how many days until every one starts dieng!"
((Still thinking of more lines XD ))

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "So what are we waiting for? Let's go to the big house!" She turned around and headed out
((Do you have anything?))

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments ((We can't really continue without it......))

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments ((Let's just keep it at that and make it up laterXD ))
Megan poked her head back into the cabin " MOVE IT!!!" she shouted before booking it to the big house

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan plunked on a chair on the big house porch to wait for the others. She sscratched bandit between the ears while she waited

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Bandit twittered and looked at Hannah. Megan saw Avery lagging behind. She cupped her hands to her mouth "come on slowpoke!" She shouted

message 16: by terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots) (last edited Feb 06, 2014 05:11AM) (new)

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan's foot started to tap the ground. She stopped it with the other foot "I am so ADHD that it gives me insomnia. Do you think I could an calm down even if I wanted to? Besides... I only got 5 hours of sleep this week... and you don't see me lagging behind.. do you? So hurry up!"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan stood up, and hurried hover to him, helping him up "you ok?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan made an irritates noise "I'm not the soulless person that most people think I am"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan flipped him off and went to stand next to Hannah

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "This is why I'm single. Most of the time they are idiots" Megan grumbled and crossed her arms

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments ((Nope... just a free spirit who once had a cheater boyfriend))
Megan looked at Hannah " do we even have a plan?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan smiled kindly and shook her head "nooooo... eternity with insomnia will be a pain"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "Nah its fine really" she turned to Avery "it would be even better if some one got a move on!!!"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "About time" Megan said and turned to the big house. She was about to walk in when she stopped suddenly "I don't remember why I wanted to go to the big house" she told Hannah

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments ((The object you seek will lead you to the city of death/ where a debt willbe paid with a final breath/ the Athenian, the Huntress , and the Thief will be put to the test/ their fates achieved during the quest/ to succeed will earn them rest/ to fail will fate the world in endless death????))

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan face palmed " right... the prophecy" bandit ran in between her feet and into the house. Megan followed

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan walked into the loving room and stopped in the middle of the room "Isabella?" She asked surprised "what are you doing here?"
Isabella jumped up from the recliner "I was waiting for you guys. I knew that you were going to come eventually.... so I waited here. I have something important to tell you"

message 28: by terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots) (last edited Feb 09, 2014 07:35AM) (new)

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan glanced at Hannah "Isabella, this is Hannah. Hannah, this is Isabella. Isabella has a unique talent to- "
"See things differently. Sometimes I can see the future, the past, and the present, and how they all ties together" isabella finished

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Isabella shook her head "I seen that of I become a hunter... I will die terribly... and painfully"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Isabella nodded "so yeah I prefer to live, thank you. "
Megan tapped Isabella "you were going to tell is something?"
Isabella's face grew grim "oh yeah.... about that....." she closed her eyes and recited the prophecy

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan quickly wrote of down. She frowned at the second line of the prophecy "one of us will die?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "Speaking of Avery.... where is he?" She asked looking around

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan nodded "did you get the prophecy?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "Someone sounds chipper when they know they might die" Megan grumbled. She read over the prophecy "city of death... sounds cheerful. Where is it?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan rolled her eyes and scratched bandit's head, thinking "city of death...... hmmmmmm..... where could it be........ do they literally mean a city with a high death toll or where all the death begins..... oh my gods,I sound so morbid"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "He obviously doesn't have an answer...... " Megan mumbled and continued to examine the prophecy

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan looked up from the prophecy and looked between the two

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments "What are you staring at Avery?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments She raised an eyebrow "whyyyyyy?"

terminallyRandom(Puss..... In Boots)  | 6765 comments Megan sighed and shook her head "because is not an answer" she said studying the prophecy. She turned it as if looking at it from a different angle would make it make sense
(( might have to leave suddenly))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.