Looming Mountain (A Roleplay) discussion

Plot-Ship Wreck > The Cove

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by georgiabread (last edited Feb 01, 2014 09:08PM) (new)

georgiabread | 259 comments Mod
The cove is a small beach with turquoise waves. A rotting, wooden dock stretched out into the water, built by the same people who created the cliff pathway. The sand is almost white, and leads into the thick jungle. The cove is often favoured by many fish of any size. It is a good spot for fishing.

message 2: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

samyam g | 493 comments Mod
akrimon opened his eyes to the glittering light of the sun...where was he? the last thing he remembered was captain cramon screaming, "into the boats, everyone!!".he looked around and guessed just what had happened. he was shipwrecked on an unknown island!! "no",he thought,"no!!let this be a bad dream. i have to find my father!"

message 3: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

as akrimon looked around, he realised he had no other choice. he slowly managed to crawl out of there towards the jungle. he could make out it was jungle by the so many trees over there.

message 4: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

before he could reach the jungle, he saw a girl stumbling on the sand."at last",he thought"some habitation". he went over to her and asked,"hey!how long have you been here and where is this?"

message 5: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Bridgette | 558 comments Mod
Tara entered the small cove. The cliff ended here. She jumped as she saw another shape moving across the stretch of water and just barely glimpsed the boy crawling into the jungle. Tara didn't want to be alone on this island. "Hey! Hey you! Over there! Wait!" She shouted to the figure, and she began the long stumble around the water.

message 6: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

The cove was beautiful, but Tara didn't have time to admire the scenery, she had to get to the stranger. She was having difficulty running on account of her fuzzy head. She must have hit her head harder than she thought.

message 7: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

(( Hey, Samyam... you there?))

message 8: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((i already posted....see up...he talks to her))

message 9: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Oh. Sorry. Didn't see that!))

message 10: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara stood in front of the stranger, gasping. Once she regained her breath she said, "I'm not sure, I was unconscious for a while. I don't know where we are," Her chin wobbled as she realized how lost and shocked she felt.

message 11: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"oh, great", akrimon thought, "another survivor from another ship, i guess". he told her, "look, madame!i dont know who you are. but if you feel like crying, you better cry now only because i doubt you will have time for crying in this island. who knows what danger may lurk here?"

message 12: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara straightened her back, "I will not cry," She rubbed the fabric that covered her arm, "If you wish I would leave you in peace and survive on my own. I'm not helpless." She rolled her neck, hoping to ease the pain in her head, all it did was make it worse.

message 13: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

" being stubborn doesnt help here!!", told akrimon. " we need to co-operate to survive here"

message 14: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

"Which would be a whole lot easier if you could be polite for at least a few minutes." Tara stated blandly.

message 15: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"polite!", akrimon rolled his eyes. "so who are you and how did you end up here?"

message 16: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

"My name is Tara. I was looking for some peace and quiet to... just relax and get away from everything. I never even thought that I would end up in this situation. And you?" She asked.

((Just out of curiosity, what time frame are we rping in?))

message 17: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"i am akrimon. i went in quest of my long lost father. and i ended up here. i want to continue my quest somehow."
((time frame?????))

message 18: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

Tara nodded, "A noble quest. Much more so than mine. Where do you suggest we make a shelter, that is, if you are planning on having a traveling companion. If not I will leave you be."

((Yeah, like is this back in pirate time? Medieval time? Modern day?))

message 19: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

"let's search", told akrimon"maybe we will find some cave"
((how about 1931?))

message 20: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Sounds good. Forgive me if my language isn't quite back in the 1931 stage. :) ))

Tara agreed and began following her new friend.

((Where are we headed? Jungle or somewhere else?))

message 21: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((to the cave through the jungle))

message 22: by Bridgette, Ranger (new)

((Kay))

message 23: by samyam, day eater night sleeper (new)

((I already posted in jungle))