Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2014 > Andrea's 50 Books in 2014

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lynch (alynch) I always say I'm too busy to read anything for myself since I spend more time reading to children, but I'm hoping this year I can challenge myself to read a few books for me!

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lynch (alynch) 1. Divergent - Veronica Roth
2. Insurgent -Veronica Roth
3. Allegiant -Veronica Roth

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lynch (alynch) 4. Labor Day - Joyce Maynard

message 4: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1853 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "I always say I'm too busy to read anything for myself since I spend more time reading to children, but I'm hoping this year I can challenge myself to read a few books for me!"

Good luck on your "me time"!

Are you spending time reading to your own children, or to other people's children? (e.g. Are you a teacher, Babysitter, Random-Person-on-the-street-who-randomly-reads-to-random-children, etc.?)

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lynch (alynch) I'm student teaching, so I've spent a lot of time the last few years reading books for school or children's books, so I decided to at least try to read more for me. Not that I don't enjoy Mo Willems, because I definitely do, but I need something a little more thought provoking! Haha.

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lynch (alynch) 5. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Lynch (alynch) 6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 8, Volume 1 - Joss Whedon

message 8: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1853 comments Mod
Andrea wrote: "I'm student teaching, so I've spent a lot of time the last few years reading books for school or children's books, so I decided to at least try to read more for me. Not that I don't enjoy Mo Willem..."

:)

Well, I hope you're able to make some time for your own reading this year, and that you find your books as enjoyable as the students find Mo Willems' books :)