Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

William Austin King
This topic is about William Austin King
Book Cover Help > Updated Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William King (williamaustinking) | 5 comments Hi, recently I was able to combine the new and the old editions of Awaken together without having to replace the old covers -- making the new edition the primary edition.. but, of course, this cover has gone under some changes. Is it possible for a librarian to just delete the new cover (The one with the eye) and in its place, upload the new one? The new cover can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/krzdpkm2tn3...

message 2: by Scarlett (last edited Feb 02, 2014 05:08AM) (new)

Scarlett | 163 comments Done.

Just wondering, have you released the book with the old covers (advanced reader copies included)? If no, do you plan on to releasing them with the old and new cover? Just wondering because those editions with the old cover can just be replaced/deleted.

message 3: by William (last edited Feb 02, 2014 07:03AM) (new)

William King (williamaustinking) | 5 comments No, I don't plan releasing those with the old covers. May you replace those as well?

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41701 comments Mod
Just to clarify: the book has neither been published nor released as Advanced Reader Copies with any of these covers?

message 5: by William (new)

William King (williamaustinking) | 5 comments Yes, no ARCs nor final editions have been published (with either of the covers). I'm still in the process of writing it.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Ok, all fixed. You plan to release a paperback and a Kindle edition, and currently expected publication date is this coming October. Yes?

message 7: by William (new)

William King (williamaustinking) | 5 comments That is correct!

message 8: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

The pages may take a day or two to fully update because of caching, but they should be all fixed.