1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Cheryl and Baa # 3 ~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by criticaster (last edited Feb 03, 2014 07:32PM) (new)

criticaster | 781 comments

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ellos der, bootiful
i'm okieeeeeee
how're youuuu?

message 3: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments I'm good! Had some delicious chinese food. :3 Okay! So, bad long distance relationship with a band roleplay! First off, what bands are you into?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments mmmmmmm chinese sounds good
woot woooot
um at this point i'm sort of into everything
i like bands like atl, ptv, bmth, etc
and then i like kpop
and i sort of like pop stuff
and yesh
i likes music

wut you like bb?

message 5: by criticaster (last edited Feb 01, 2014 10:40PM) (new)

criticaster | 781 comments It really was. Ayyye, let me love you, I love them all, too! I've sort of been wanting to do something Kpop-ish because I really like the concept of how the bands are formed/the training and the long distance relationship would be something more secret than anything. Or we could do something like ATL or PTV?? I'd really like either of those.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments YOU CAN LOVE ME ALL YOU WANT
JUST AS LONG AS I CAN LOVE YOU TOO
i mean *coughs* yes
<3<3<3

let's do something kpopish
bc i like kpop stuff
and yes
kpop iz fuuuuun<3
i find it all very fascinating too
awwwwwe the relationship would have to be secret and it would be so cute and tragic

message 7: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments YES YOU CAN LOVE ME ALL YOU WANT
<33333

Okay! Boy band or girl band? ^^
I don't listen to much of it, but there are a few bands I listen to. I'm not very good at delving into a certain genre deeply, aha.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments OKAY YAY THEN IMMA LOVE YOU LOTS<3<3<3

um um um u has a boy band one so maybe a girl band one??? :D
i sort of know more than i should about it
i can try to explain some stuff if you has any questions :)
aha i sort of got obsessed >.>" don't judge me

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments GOOD! <3

:o How'd you know? But girl band sounds a-okay to me! And I know the majority of the positions and whatnot, so I don't think I'm too n00bish, haha.
i'm not judging, we all have our healthy obsessions.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments <3<3<3<3

xD lol i meant I has a boy one
the u was a typo
I MEAN YES I KNOW EVERYTHING >:D
i know nothing Dx
alrighty just offering :D so um xD who would you like to be in terms of positions?
okie yes…ofc…this is such a healthy obsession…>.>

message 11: by criticaster (new)

Ooh, haha. I was like "Dafuq?" And felt a little creeped out there.
You know everything! Almighty Cheryl!1!
Um. . . I don't have any preferences other than maybe having the rapper? >.> I really like 'em, haha. But there can always be more than one, hehe.
of course it is. all obsessions are. just like i'm obsessed with chocolate. totally healthy.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments

xD yeah no i'm not a stalker
or am i?
pffft i wish i knew everything
^w^ YOU MAY BE THE RAPPER
i have no preferences in all honesty haha
and there can be more than one
we could have like a main rapper. your girl
and like another girl who's learning to rap from your girl?
idk
~.~

message 13: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments (view spoiler)

Psht. Of course not.
:o are you?
WOOT WOOT.
Ooh yeah, maybe it just starts off with the rapper, but then maybe there's a newcomer at some point? A trainee or something and they just learn from the rapper? And we could do that with a few other positions as well.
WELL. Since I picked the rapper, you pick a position!

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (view spoiler)

nope of course i'm not…
>.>…<.< maybe i am… maybe i'm not...
souuuuuuunds good
like maybe one of the girls in the group leaves? so she's replaced???
that would certainly cause some tension and stuff
um um um um okieeeee the maknae maybe?

message 15: by criticaster (new)

Oh, okay then.
sheeet
Yeess, and maybe this new girl ends up being more trouble than she's worth? I don't know, just to add drama.
You can be the maknae! Um, I'll take the lead dancer then?? I can't dance for shit so any dance character is my getaway. xD

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments we have so many rps going on i'm never sure if i replied to all of them or note xD

mhmmmm…
o.o i'm watching you
oooooooooh maybe she's sort of stuck up and thinks she's all that?
but later learns that that's not how the group works so she sort of humbles up or something
but at first everyone is sort of just fed up with her but they all have to act like they get along for the cameras?
xD omg yeah go ahead! i totes understand how you feel about that
okie um neeeeexxxt can i make the leader?

message 17: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments ditto xD

>.>
D:
Yes! Sounds perfect to meee.
You can go ahead and be the leader! I guess that makes me the visual? i'm still not sure what their role is, to be honest. are they, like, the face of the group sort of thing?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments xD but i love all of them

<.<
:O
um the visual is…the pretty one
like they are the pretty face of the group, something about them sticks out? or idek… they're really attractive
but most koreans are freaking attractive
it's not fair

message 19: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments i think we're spamming everyone's notifications xD i love them all, too!

Ooooh, okay, gotcha. I shall find a peculiar looking korean girl who's attractive (which really shouldn't be that hard because, like you said, they're all fucking attractive and it just isn't fair.)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments spamming is fun though xD i love them so much<3

yeah shouldn't be hard at all xD
in the meantime i'll get to work on mineeeeeee and um yeah lol
let's see if i can stay up just a little longer to get this doneee

message 21: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments I couldn't agree more <3

Do you want me to take the lead singer as well? Because don't they have one of those, too? I don't mind! Or you can take her, either or ~ It's 3:30am here. . . I'm not going to bother with the template for these, haha. Just name/age/appearance and position? Is that good?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments yes sounds good to meeeeeeeeeee
and go ahead xD
she could also be a songwriter? idek
IT'S UP TO YOUUUU DARLING
imma start working on mine now
i can do this *war cry*

message 23: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Okay. Okay.
We got this. We can always edit them tomorrow, right?

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments yes we can totes edit tomorrow

message 25: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Yes.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments i just realized i only have like two to make
…how'd this happen?
am i making the new girl?
is she a rapper?
or should i make her the lead singer or the visual instead?
idek anymore

message 27: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Do you want to make a rapper? You can make her whichever one you want, it doesn't matter to me, darling. I don't even know anymore either. I found my lead singer's appearance.
But that's all.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments no not a rapper
wow
i'm so tired
okay you have lead singer, lead dancer, visual and rapper xD
i'm so slow
you asked for rapper first so you keep her
um can i steal the visual?
she's the new girl still right?

message 29: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Yes you may steal the visual from me, haha.
yes she's new girl
Ohkay, one more appearance to gooo.

message 30: by ✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ (last edited Jun 13, 2014 12:45AM) (new)

❅▒▒ Yun Gi Kim
❅▒▒ 24
❅▒▒ Leader

(view spoiler)

❅▒▒ Seong Jun Han
❅▒▒ 17
❅▒▒ Maknae

(view spoiler)

❅▒▒ Park Seung Hye
❅▒▒ 19
❅▒▒ Visual

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments thank you for letting me steal the visual from you
ok good i thought so
i might change appearances tomorrow…idek right now

message 32: by criticaster (last edited Feb 03, 2014 06:09PM) (new)

Name: Kyu Shin Jeung
Position: Rapper
Appearance:

Faceclaim: Shin Chae Chae

Name: Yoona Suh Lee
Position: Lead Dancer
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Faceclaim: Yuri

Name: Kyung Mi Lee
Position: Lead Singer
Appearance:

(view spoiler)
Faceclaim: Jessica Jung

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments they look beautiful
don't even worry about it
i'm brain dead too x.x

message 34: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments OKAY DONE.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments YAY
they all be beautiful~~~~~~~~
what should their group name be btw??

message 36: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments As are yours ~~~~~~~~~
OKAY UM.

Queen of Hearts?
F.A.B?
Flower Girls?
Dx i don't know

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments omg
f.a.b.
that sounds wonderful
bc they all be fabulishious
excuse me for being lame

message 38: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Yes, they're all fabulishious.
it wasn't my idea so i can't take credit for the genius name
and you're not lame. i loved it.

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments so much fabulishiousness
well to whoever came up with it woot for them
okie as long as you love it then

so they are officially dubbed F.A.B? xD

message 40: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments Yes, so much fabulishionnessity.
try saying that five times
Yes, they are! How should we start this one???

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments …im not even going to try saying it five time
fabulishionnessity fabulishionnessity fabulishionnessity fabulishionnessity fabulishionnessity

ummmmmm they could be on tour or in an interview? or in the middle of learning a new dance for a new song when their manager brings in the new girl??

message 42: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments failed to see the notification

Holy crap you're a genius. :O I can't even say it twice, never mind spell it five times.

Ooh, yes, that works for me! About the dance thing. Aaannd I just realized you posted for our roleplay #2 so I'm going to go reply to that right now.
and it wasn't a shitty post, i loved it, okay?!

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments its okie same thing happened to me gah

i know right? i'm like the smartest person ever xD lolol

okie can't wait to see your reply! and do you want me to post first here too? also for our rp numbah four, do you want to post first or should i?
it totes was. you're just being way too nice >.< gah

message 44: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments at least you weren't two hours late Dx

*hands over certificate* I think you deserve this, you genius.

I replied! And sure, go ahead and start this one and I'll start the other one! ^^ (#4)

It's been sort of a long day. For Yun at least it was. It started off at seven in the morning, and it still has yet to end even though it was already one in the afternoon. Since morning all she's been doing was learning a new dance for a new song, but of course she wasn't alone, the other members in her group were there with her in the dancing studio, right at her side learning the new dance as well. While it was good to know she wasn't suffering alone, Yun was sore, tired and ready to take a break. Oh did she forget to mention that she was hungry?

"Ok girls, take a break, we'll start up again after we eat some lunch," announced the group's choreographer. Instantly Yun took a seat on the wooden floor with an exhausted groan. She couldn't stand any longer even if she tried. The new dance was long and complicated. Not being the best dancer in the group, and since they had been on a long break, the leader of the group was having a hard time keeping up with the others. So once the choreographer was gone, the dark haired girl took the chance to lie down on the floor.

"I don't think I can move anymore," she mumbled with a pout. She was dressed in shorts and a tank top, which made it easier for her to dance around in, but at this point her clothes were stuck to her body thanks to all that sweat.

Since the girls were training for their comeback, Seong was really pumped to learn the new routine. However much like the leader, she was exhausted at this point too. And really hungry. Flopping down beside Yun, the maknae let out a loud groan. "Can we get some food now? I'm really hungry. Like really hungry." She grabbed her stomach to just show everyone how hungry she was. "Ne didn't our manager say she was going to stop by to tell us something? She said she had some new for us."

message 46: by criticaster (new)

Unlike most of the group, Yoona felt as if she was just getting started. She lived for these rehearsals, and dreamed of the performances. Dance was, and always had been, the one thing Yoona knew she was good at. She could sing, but never by herself. Obviously her voice hadn’t been made to woo crowds. Though she supposed that was her sister’s role, considering she was their lead singer. It was sort of funny, how they had been born twins, but inherited different talents. Thinking of her twin, Yoona turned her head and caught sight of the brunette taking a rather long drink of water. It seemed as if everyone was growing tired, which meant it was time to take it down a notch. But Yoona didn’t come and sit down with her friends and fellow band members just yet; instead, she went off to the side and stretched, as to avoid possible muscle strains.

“I think we deserved a break hours ago!” Kyu huffed, stretching backwards as her fingers pulled the elastic out of her hair, releasing the ponytail. She sighed happily and shook her head, her brightly colored hair falling over her shoulders as she came and plopped down next to Yun, crossing her legs. Kyu liked to think she was a decent dancer, but certainly not the best. Her lungs were capable of handling the constant moving, but her flexibility needed work, and perhaps a small diet in order to lose the small weight she’d put on during their small break of three months. “You’re right, Seong.” She looked at the maknae, and then the door, as if expecting their manager to come walking in any second now.

Kyung, having heard only the bit about the girls being hungry, dug in her bag for her phone, and walked over to the girls when she had it. “I can order something, or we can go get some takeout,” She suggested, sitting and sliding her legs out forward, letting her phone drop on her closed legs. She leaned her arms back and planted her hands behind her, still a little out of breath from the intense practice they’d gone through moments earlier. “Oi, Yoona! Come here,” she called out, waving her over. She watched as the dance twin stole a glance at herself in the mirror and cane over, settling down beside Kyu gingerly, tilting her neck from side to side lazily. “So, what do you girls think, order, takeout or something else?” She continued, shifting her gaze from one girl to the other.

But none of the girls had the chance to answer, for right then, a tall woman came walking in their studio. It was obvious by the sound of her heels and the wafting perfume smell, that it was Clarisse, their manager. What made Yoona turn her head was the echoing sound that resonated almost in sync with the clicking of Clar’s high heels. To her – and probably all of the girls’ – surprise, there was another girl with her, one that seemed to be about their age. Who was she? Clarisse’s blonde hair hid the Bluetooth installed in her ear, and her pencil skirt made the dancer wonder how she even fit into it in the first place.

“Girls,” She clasped her hands together and smiled widely, one of those award-winning smiles Kyu had never been all that fond of. “With Lena officially out of the band, it’s dawned on the industry that we can’t let you make your comeback without having every spot filled.” Her voice made it seem as if it was the most exciting thing in the world, but the truth was, Kyu missed Lena, their former band member. But some things had happened and she had been forced to leave the group. It was hard, and for awhile, the rapper felt as if things would never be the same. But everyone eventually crossed the bridge, and now here they were, ready to begin performing as soon as they could.

“Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of F.A.B, Park Seung Hye.” She rested a hand on the new girl’s back, gently pushing her forward. “I hope you girls welcome home warmly. I think she’s perfect for this group; a fresh face for the comeback. It’s perfect, no?”
((I got carried away. So sorry. x.x
And I want to apologize for yesterday, because those were seriously crap posts, for both #2 and #4. -.- I was having a crappy day, unfortunately. So, yeah. . . sorry! ^^" Hopefully this is an improvement.))

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments (no need to apologize!
sorry for not replying until now. i was taking a nap then working on my hw Dx
but i'm on NOW tho idk if you're still on >.<
BUT YOUR POSTS WERE BEAUTIFUL OKAY SO DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT
i'm sorry you were having a crappy day though :( )

message 48: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 781 comments ((Well I am, anyway! :)
Psh, no need to be sorry, there's nothing better than napping other than eating, so it's all gud. I am still on (why wouldn't I be. . . no homework xD)
GAH I COULD'VE DONE WAY BETTER BUT THANK YOU! And it's alright, they happen. . . just sucks I took it out on my writing. I gave everyone I posted to crap posts yesterday. Which is more people than I care to admit, haha. But my day was good today ~
'cept for the nosebleed but it happens all the time
How was your day??))

message 49: by criticaster (new)

✯✯ᔕTᗩᖇᖇᒪIᘜᕼT✯✯ | 1472 comments ((don't be<3 :) nothing to apologize about
xD bahaha okay so neither of us have to be sorry. okay?
BUT IT WAS PERFECT TO ME SO SHHHHH OKAY IT WAS PERF AND YOU'RE WELCOME
well i don't think your posts were crap :P but i get what you mean? like really i didn't see anything wrong with your posts
but next time if you're having a bad day, i'm just a message away if you need to talk
i'm glad your day was better today! :3
omg i get nosebleeds too
but like really randomly D:

it was gooooood :3 my bf surprised me with flowers today

(view spoiler))))

« previous 1