Queenia Academy (A Cruise Ship High School RP) discussion

Other Places > Calla Lily (Fancy Restaurant)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments This is the super fancy restaurant on the ship.

message 2: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan walked to the person checking in the reservations and explained to him what he wanted for later that evening. He then walked over to Willow's dorm.

message 3: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan walked into the restaurant with Willow next to him. He looked around at the elegant furnishings around and told the server his reservation name. They were then taken to a private room in the back with a table that had a beautiful white tablecloth and roses as the centerpiece. He softly said, "I hope this is okay."

message 4: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow's eyes were wide the entire way to the room, and they only widened more when she saw the actual room. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked over at Dan. "Oh....it's beautiful." She whispered.

message 5: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled. "Not as beautiful as you are tonight." Why did I say that? It sounds like something Max would say, not me. I'm so awkward. He then blushed.

message 6: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow blushed again and let her hair fall in her face, hoping to cover her blush. "Th-thank you..." She murmured stepping towards the table.

message 7: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan saw Willow blush. "You're welcome. So, what would you like to eat for dinner? They have pretty much everything here."

message 8: by Mysti (new)

Mysti "Everything?" Willow asked in surprise, glancing up at him. She smiled and started playing with one of her curls. "Wow....that's a lot of options."

message 9: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Yeah." He smiled. "They have french, italian, chinese, japanese, and just regular american food here. From what I know, everything is really good."

message 10: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow's eyes widened and she put her hands over her cheeks. "Oh wow. So many options!" She shook her head and dropped her hands in her lap. "I have no idea what I want!"

message 11: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Hmmm, well what type of food do you like?" Dan smiled.

message 12: by Mysti (new)

Mysti "All of that sounds so good." Willow finally replied, shaking her head. "What are you getting?"

message 13: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Hmm. I think I'm going to get a porterhouse steak with french fries on the side." He laughed. "Yes, I like french fries."

message 14: by Mysti (new)

Mysti "Hey. French fries are good. I don't blame you." Willow giggled softly and smiled at him. "I think I want something Italian, but I'm not sure."

message 15: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (last edited Feb 02, 2014 03:47PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Hmmm, Italian. Do you like pasta? It looks like they have some very fancy pasta's here." Dan said while he was looking at the menu.

message 16: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow looked at the menu, twirling a curl around her index finger. "Hmm...I'm not sure. There's just so many options."

message 17: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan quietly said, "Sorry I picked such a hard place for you to find food at."

message 18: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow looked over her menu at him and smiled. "Oh no. Don't be sorry. This place us so amazing." She whispered, shaking her head.

message 19: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Okay, good." He smiled. "And don't worry, you can take as much time as you need."

message 20: by Mysti (new)

Mysti She smiled brightly. "I think I'll go with one of the pastas." Willow glanced at the prices and her eyes widened. "Wait....are you sure about this place?"

message 21: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Sounds good to me! And yes, I am positive." Dan nodded his head. "Get anything you want."

message 22: by Mysti (new)

Mysti "Okay." Willow glanced back at the menu and picked the cheapest pasta, just in case. At least it was still a pretty good sounding option.

message 23: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan noticed that she picked the cheapest pasta. "You don't have to get that, you can get whatever you want. I promise. Don't worry about the cost."

message 24: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow shook her head and smiled brightly. "No. It's fine. It sounds really good, anyway." She replied, shrugging it off.

message 25: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Are you sure?" Dan said hesitantly. "Seriously, I saw you looking at one of the other pasta's for a while. Why don't you get that one instead?"

message 26: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow hesitated for a moment, before shaking her head. "Honestly, Dan. I'm perfectly fine with this one." She told him, smiling brightly.

message 27: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan said with a smile, "Fine. If that's what you really want, then that's what you'll get." He then waved over the waiter and gave him both of their orders.

message 28: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow put her menu down and nodded. She absentmindedly played with her hair as Dan told the waiter their orders.

message 29: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan waited for the food to come and watched Willow play with her hair. I hope she's enjoying this. "So, was this a good choice?" He asked softly.

message 30: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled at him and nodded. "It was an amazing idea. Thank you so much. I love it." She whispered, her eyes sparkling.

message 31: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "I'm so glad." Dan smiled and his smile widened when he saw how her eyes had lit up when she spoke.

The waiter came back with their food and Dan made sure to wait to start eating until she started.

message 32: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled up at the waiter when he came back with their food and watched him set it down. It looks so good. She thought with a smile. She picked up her fork and took a small bite to test it out.

message 33: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "So?" Dan asked curiously. "Is it as good as it looks?" I really hope it is...

message 34: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow's entire face lit up like a little kid who just opened the best Christmas present ever. She nodded and spoke up when she finished. "It's delicious!"

message 35: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Yes!" Dan smiled. "I'm so glad to hear that." He then took a bite of his steak and sighed contently. "Would you like to try any of my steak or my french fries?" He offered.

message 36: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow glanced over at his plate and looked thoughtful. She reached her hand over and quickly took a French fry and stuck it in her mouth. She nodded in appreciation.

message 37: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled. He could see that Willow was enjoying herself and that's what mattered the most. "I'm happy you are enjoying the food."

message 38: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled brightly and took anther bite from her food. She glanced between her food and Dan, then pushed her plate towards him. "Would you like to try some?"

message 39: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Sure." Dan smiled and took a small forkful from her plate. "Mmm, very good."

message 40: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow nodded in agreement and grinned at him. "Isn't it?"

message 41: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Absolutely!" Dan smiled. He then continued eating his steak and alternating forkfuls of meat with handfuls of french fries. "My steak is really good as well."

message 42: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow eyed his steak, before shaking her head and turning back to her own food. This would be good enough for her.

message 43: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "Okay, if you're sure." Dan said. "I won't mind." He quickly finished his steak and gazed at her, trying to take in every little detail. What are you doing? You probably look like a creep!

message 44: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Right before he finished it, Willow reached over with her fork and stole a piece. "Mmm......this is super good." She smiled and nodded, before finishing up the rest of the small amount of her pasta.

message 45: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments "You should have told me! I would have saved you more." Dan said after Willow stole a piece of his steak. "Hmm, so how about dessert? What would you like?" He signaled the waiter to bring over a dessert menu without prices listed on it.

message 46: by Mysti (new)

Mysti "Don't worry about it." Willow laughed and rolled her eyes. "I only wanted that one piece." She smiled at the suggestion of dessert and nodded. "I love dessert. Sounds great." She looked at the menu when it got to them and laughed when she didn't see the prices. "No prices? You know me too well and it's only the first da-" She cut herself off before she could finish the word. This isn't a date, Willow. She reminded herself. Right?

message 47: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan blushed when he heard Willow start to say date. What should I do? What should I do? I think I really like her. Should I? He came up with a plan and pretenses that he hadn't heard her. "So, what looks good? Apple pie? Fruit tart? Chocolate cake?"

message 48: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow blushed, but almost sighed in relief when he didn't hear her, or at least acted like he didn't hear her. That was embarrassing... She thought, trying to calm her cheeks down. "Umm...."

message 49: by MysticMemories, (Quinn and Oliver; Kelly and Max and Dan) (new)

MysticMemories | 3389 comments Dan smiled gently at Willow. "It's fine, get whatever you would like. Please, whatever looks good, order."

message 50: by Mysti (new)

Mysti Willow smiled slightly and simply nodded in reply. She looked through the dessert menu, biting her lip softly.

« previous 1 3 4 5