The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

Movies > City of Bones

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
Ok so I'm watching this right now. I think they ruined it. Any body agree with me.

message 2: by Wells Margo (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) | 297 comments I think they made the part when she first sees the shadow hunters better...I like the scream when they stab him better then the really long drawn out part in the book. I liked both the movie and the book...

message 3: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

I'm not sure how I feel about the movie yet.

message 4: by Wells Margo (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) | 297 comments I actually went and saw it with my friend, and then I immediately read the book afterwards. So the movie sparked my interest in the books

message 5: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

I read the first book before the movie came out.

message 6: by Wells Margo (last edited Feb 01, 2014 07:54PM) (new)

Wells Margo (pearapple) | 297 comments I don't think I knew it was a book when I went to see it before my friend told me it was, and then handed me the book to read afterwards.

message 7: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 288 comments I had read the first book a few years ago and I think the book is better than the movie (of course) but its still a good movie although I would prefer different people to play some of the characters

message 8: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

They should of gotten a way much better Jace. I didn't picture Jace to look like that.

message 9: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Same, I was so disappointed ;(

I saw it a second time and distanced it from the book. I still didn't like it :(

message 10: by Chantae (new)

Chantae B. | 288 comments @ once upon a time
I didn't imagine Hace I look like that to.

They put everything in the first movie instead of building up to some of the things they could have at least waited to announce that Jace and Clary were Valentines kids and all the other stuff for the other movies (if their even will be more) City of bones should have been used for explaining what was going on not just rushed and make no sence for people who haven't read the book

message 11: by Josephine (new)

Josephine | 85 comments The movie was sooo.. boring! The book was much better

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (vr_alyssa) As always