Archer's Voice Archer's Voice discussion


460 views
MUST READ

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jodi I finished this beautiful book the other day. If its not on your TBR it absolutely needs to be added NOW!!


Teen I second that recommendation, Jodi... I thought this story was a wonderful, sexy, and endearing story...Definitely, an original storyline, which I embraced fully...


Lanie amazing book! love it!!


Lynette Soooo good! I totally agree! :)


Robyn Bernard Loved it!! It's a must read...


Ashley Just starting reading and I'am already in love with this book!!!!


Vicki I agree! Loved this book.


Deborah Camp This is a super book! Loved it. I'm reading Leo now. Mia is a fabulous writer...other than misspelling lightning quite often! :-) Archer's Voice was like reading a Norman Rockwell painting. So sweet, so true. I enjoyed every page of it.


Kyra I have to agree with everyone. This was a wonderful story. I'm glad I bought.


Karin Loved it!


message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Jarratt I loved this book.....so beautiful.....I am glad I purchased it....!


Stace can anyone recommend something to read after this?? i believe there is no book that will match it!


Michelle °O° Have you read the Education of Sebastian The Education of Sebastian

This one is a little racier in that it is with an older women but I loved the two books in this series.


sunshine Stace wrote: "can anyone recommend something to read after this?? i believe there is no book that will match it!"

i know the feeling how great this book. you should try maybe someday by colleen hoover


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

this book was amazing
and one of the best i have ever read
moving, heartwarming and perfect i loved every second


message 16: by Jodi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jodi Colleen Hoover is a genius! Try ANYTHING by her you won't be disappointed !!


message 17: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Hennessey I loved this book, such a beautiful story!


Michelle °O° sunshine wrote: "
i know the feeling how great this book. you should try maybe someday by colleen ho..."


I just finished Maybe Someday and I just kept thinking of Archer ♥


sunshine Michelle wrote: "sunshine wrote: "
i know the feeling how great this book. you should try maybe someday by colleen ho..."

I just finished Maybe Someday and I just kept thinking of Archer ♥"


i love the two books, good thing they have different story line.and well Archer is Archer.just thinking bout him and i want to re read it again


Michelle °O° sunshine wrote: "
i love the two books, good thing they have different story line.and well Archer is Archer.just thinking bout him and i want to re read it again
..."


Funny coincidence I just started reading this book knowing nothing about it
Dangerous to Know & Love and with out spoiling it too much there is another Hero who is deaf.


sunshine Michelle wrote: "sunshine wrote: "
i love the two books, good thing they have different story line.and well Archer is Archer.just thinking bout him and i want to re read it again
..."

Funny coincidence I just sta..."


well have to read that one.


message 22: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess This was one of those books that I felt like I knew the characters personally. So when the story was over -- I sat there thinking, "Hmm...I wonder what they're doing right now?" Yes, I recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful love story. There was so many good things about this story. This is definitely one of the best books I've ever read. :-)


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jess wrote: "This was one of those books that I felt like I knew the characters personally. So when the story was over -- I sat there thinking, "Hmm...I wonder what they're doing right now?" Yes, I recommend ..."

100% agree with you
i recommend this to everyone and really felt a connection to the characters


LisaaReads I completely agree!! This book was amazing!!!


message 25: by Lynn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lynn can anyone recommend something to read after this?? i believe there is no book that will match it!

. . . Making Faces was also a great read with the Beauty and the Beast plot.


Eleanor Allen-Jenkins Amazing story. I loved it.


Deborah Camp Eleanor wrote: "Amazing story. I loved it."

Be sure to read her others -- Leo and Stinger!


Deborah Camp Lynn wrote: "can anyone recommend something to read after this?? i believe there is no book that will match it!

. . . Making Faces was also a great read with the Beauty and the Beast plot."


If you like touching love stories like Archer, try LaVyrle Spencer's novels. Most are historical, but there are a few contemporary. I loved "The Gamble," "Vows," "Years" and "Morning Glory." But they're all wonderful and beautifully written.
Also, if you haven't read Nora Roberts' MacKade Brothers series, check it out. Sweet, touching, but sexy stories about a small town and four gorgeous brothers and the women who won their hearts.


message 29: by Fang (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fang Xiaoli In case you all have not heard about this !!! This is real Mia Sheridan's bonus scene from Archer's voice!!

http://allromancereviews.com/happy-va...

Pass and share,
Love !!!



Eleanor Allen-Jenkins Deborah wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "Amazing story. I loved it."

Be sure to read her others -- Leo and Stinger!"


Deborah wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "Amazing story. I loved it."

Be sure to read her others -- Leo and Stinger!"


Deborah wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "Amazing story. I loved it."

Be sure to read her others -- Leo and Stinger!"


Took you advice Deborah. I just finished Stinger. Another amazing, heart warming story! Now I will have to get Leo.


Christina Fang wrote: " In case you all have not heard about this !!! This is real Mia Sheridan's bonus scene from Archer's voice!!

http://allromancereviews.com/happy-va...

Pass and share,
Love !!! "


Thank you so much for sharing!!I hadn't read that before. Love it!


Deborah Camp Thanks for sharing. That is a nice little present. It was wonderful "seeing" Archer again!


Deborah Camp Eleanor wrote: "Deborah wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "Amazing story. I loved it."

Be sure to read her others -- Leo and Stinger!"

Deborah wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "Amazing story. I loved it."
There are two Leo books, by the way!
Be sure to read her othe..."



sunshine Christina wrote: "Fang wrote: " In case you all have not heard about this !!! This is real Mia Sheridan's bonus scene from Archer's voice!!

http://allromancereviews.com/happy-va...

Pass and share,
Love !!! "

Tha..."


oh i love it. miss Archer so much.thanks for sharing


message 35: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Green Stace wrote: "can anyone recommend something to read after this?? i believe there is no book that will match it!"

Try Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia. It's also one of my top favourites.


message 36: by Kyra (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kyra Anna wrote: "Stace wrote: "can anyone recommend something to read after this?? i believe there is no book that will match it!"

Try Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia. It's also one of my top favourites."


Yes, I will second the Poughkeepsie recommendation. I love Blake and Livia.


Deborah Camp Amo wrote: "I'm obsessed with this book. I can't recommend it enough and I'm not about to try to find a similar book. This one totally ruined other Male virgins book forever."

It's great, isn't it? One of my all-time favorites.


Sarah It was so unique and beautiful!


message 39: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Absolutely... MUST READ!


message 40: by Anya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anya Any recommendations?☺️


sunshine Anya wrote: "Any recommendations?☺️"
the law of moses by amy harmon :)


message 42: by Anya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anya sunshine wrote: "Anya wrote: "Any recommendations?☺️"
the law of moses by amy harmon :)"


Thank you so much


Melrose's It was so beautiful!!! i forgot who recommended Archer's Voice to me but whoever she/he is THANK YOU! i fell in love with such an innocent, simple and breath taking characters and story line. For me, definitely MUST READ!!!


back to top