Delirity discussion

Author M > London Steampunk - B. McMaster

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I've started on Kiss of Steel I really like the world and the writing style so far.

Katarina Pisarova | 1 comments I read this a couple weeks ago. Liked it a lot. The world building is solid enough, the characters are likeable and the story is fun. :)

message 4: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Katarina wrote: "I read this a couple weeks ago. Liked it a lot. The world building is solid enough, the characters are likeable and the story is fun. :)"

yes! I;m trying to finish the lupi book before I dive into it fully. I can see myself reading straight through it.

message 5: by Tya (last edited Feb 16, 2014 10:23AM) (new)

Tya | 846 comments I really liked this one except for one thing. (view spoiler) That scene was just out of place in the book and I would have liked it a whole lot more if it wasn't there. But, I LOVED Blade and Honor. And I hope that in future books there are scenes with Honor teaching Blade how to read. Because as awesome as he is...dude. Learn to read. I kept thinking right up until the end that he was faking not knowing how to read and speak properly.

message 6: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments still hacking at the stupid lupi world :) im to far ahead to set it aside

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments So I never finished this book. The longer you put it down the less you are able to visualize the world so I may have to fully start it over. I was pretty lost when I tried a couple weeks ago.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Just started up book 1. I like it so far but I got this vibe that it's PNR and would switch to new couples each book.

Which I found out it does. I'm a little bummed especially after I decided to stay away from romances for a bit.

I do really like it and it has potential to not be stupid each time the next book switches to a new couple.

I'm going to stick with it!

message 9: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments I never finished it but I plan to.