The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

TV Shows > Teen Wolf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
I saw several episodes at BFFs house because her dad watches it. Oooooo. It left me speechless. Of course I didn't tell her that. Anyways does anyone else like this?

message 2: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Love it! Watched all 3 seasons of it. :)

message 3: by Cheyenne, The Musical One (new)

Cheyenne | 1425 comments Mod
I remember some of the characters. Please free to tell me who these names are. There was a boy and he liked um the one girl that was like a forbidden love or something and they called off. She was some type of hunter. I don't she had a a weapon . There was other guy who died, but really wasn't dead. There was one girl with long reddish blondish hair. There was two others. It has been awhile.

message 4: by Carter (last edited Feb 01, 2014 06:52PM) (new)

Carter (quittingfiction) | 9 comments I love Teen Wolf. Stiles is my favorite. My OTP is Stiles and Lydia. They're adorable! <3 It's on at 10 and 11:30 PM Eastern Time on Mondays on MTV1!

message 5: by Mira (new)

Mira | 23 comments I love this show! It keeps getting better and better.

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 48 comments One of my favorite shows :D I just love it. I'm behind on many episodes, like 4 :O But I'll catch up.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna (annaherondalecarstairs) | 148 comments Teen Wolf is the best bad-quality tv show I've ever seen! Especially the first two seasons were really low quality, but this show is so addicting! I can't stop watching it, and it keeps getting better and better! I feel like one of the main reasons why people love this show so much is Stiles. C'mon, you can't watch Teen Wolf and not have a crush on Stiles! <3

message 8: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 48 comments Anna wrote: "Teen Wolf is the best bad-quality tv show I've ever seen! Especially the first two seasons were really low quality, but this show is so addicting! I can't stop watching it, and it keeps getting bet..."
I just love Stiles. And yeah it is getting better with every episode. So creepy though

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (annaherondalecarstairs) | 148 comments OMG yes! I didn't sign up for Paranormal Activity in tv show form! I'm loving it though!

message 10: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 48 comments That Allison-organs scene was so disgusting :( But it really is making the show so much better!!

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (annaherondalecarstairs) | 148 comments Ikr, I just hope that they don't completely turn it into something like American Horror Story. I watch Teen Wolf because it has a special sense of humour and because I love the characters, not because I like creepy stuff you know what I mean? :/

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 48 comments Yes exactly the same reason I watch it too. If it adds more horror element our show is ruined x_x The characters are amazing and I'm still hoping for Stydia to happen :(

message 13: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) @Abigail yea me too! Stydia needs to happen! :)

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail | 48 comments Yeah they are perfect for each other! And Scott and Allison need to get back together :o

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) OMG, I NEED TO WATCH IT. HOW IS IT? SHOULD I WATCH IT?

message 16: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Yea you should watch, btw love your name. :) it's one of my favorite movies.

message 17: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments I am so excited/nervous/terrified for tonight's episode!!!

message 18: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Me too!

message 19: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) Yeey, a Teen Wolf thread! *--* I love Teen Wolf, it's one of my favourite TV shows! ^^
What did you guys think of the last week's episode, 'Echo House'??
Are you looking forward to tomorrow's episode? *--*

message 20: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments Last weeks episode was really really good! I think this season has been their best so far!!! The trailer for the final four episodes is completely insane and the whole Stiles storyline is stressing me out haha!!!! He is way too good at being terrifying!!!

message 21: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) I thought the episode was amazing. So much Stiles. I knew he was a great kisser, you can tell he's good. :) lol I'm nervous/excited for tomorrow's episode because of the possibility that Stiles may have to be turned into a werewolf. But, maybe the notisgume transfers to another host(Allison maybe?) because she sounds creepy in the trailer.

message 22: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments Yep I definitely think something is up with Allison! I'm still a little meh on the whole Stiles (maybe) hooking up with a girl on a couch in the basement of a mental institution lol! I think it was a little random and weird considering what else was going on haha!! I really really REALLY don't want him to become a werewolf!

BTW I always thought the weirdest/most unrealistic thing on the show was that no one wanted to get with Stiles haha!!

message 23: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) @Ally I know me too I thought it was weird that no one wants to be with Stiles, how can they not I mean he's attractive, funny, caring, loyal, selfless. Plus, he's Dylan O Brien :) he's one of the best characters on the show.

message 24: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments Yeah I know! I couldn't figure it out..especially after he grew out his hair haha!! Lydia needs to recognize that he is hot (hotter than those twins lol!)

message 25: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Yea, she really needs to realize that before another girl finds him.

message 26: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) I agree at this season being the best so far, it's soo good and I love the 'Stiles as the Big Bad' storyline *---* There's a post going around on tumblr that maybe there are two nogistunes and Allison is being possessed as well because she has been weird the past few episodes but I don't know, it seems a bit far-fetched, that thing about the nogtsune changing host to her seems a little more legit but you never know, it's Teen Wolf. Stiles hooking up with Malia seemed a little sudden to me too but it was really hot and I love the music they chose for the scene *---*
I'm really really excited and I want tomorrow's episode, like, right now!

message 27: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments Lol I've seen that!!! The only reason I can see that happening (aside from it being Teen Wolf haha) is that se is the only one besides Stiles who hasn't been marked as not possessed and the whole thing where her phone was off was weird. I think Stiles has been their best villain so far and made this season awesome and scary! I like how the nogitsune basically has no motive/objective (so far), he just wants to cause trouble haha! I think it makes him scarier!
(Yeah I loved the music in the Stiles/Malia scene!!)

message 28: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) I agree, the nogitsune has no objective besides thriving on chaos so he's more dangerous and unpredictable and scary and it makes this season much more painful and interesting *--* Stiles is going to feel really really guilty when the nogitsune gets out of his body though, poor baby =/
Teen Wolf chooses some really good music for their soundtrack, it's one of the best qualities of the show ^^

message 29: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments I agree!! I am definitely worried about Stiles if he lives through all of it and is still human! He will probably blame himself. It is going to take forever to get old Stiles back :( I don't want any of the characters to die at all..I'm too attached! I'm even attached to the parents lol!

message 30: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) Same, I am still sad Erica and Boyd died, I want everyone alive and well =(

message 31: by baa (new)

baa (aveatquevale) | 63 comments They'll figure something out btw I love Teen Wolf just thought I'd drop in:D

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 203 comments I love this show!! I started from Season 1 two weeks ago and am now up to yesterday's episode (probably why I have so much school work to do now -.-) !! I am so worried about Stiles!! When Scott figures out how to get the nogitsune out of him (coz he better), he is gonna be soo crushed and I feel for him! And I'm really not a big Stydia fan, she's treated him like crap so he should forget about her. But I'm kind of liking him and Malia! Am I the only one worried about Isaac? Him and Stiles are my fav characters on the show so I'm really hurting right now :/

message 33: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) Yeeah, I feel like he's going to feel really bad and guilty for doing all that even though it wasn't really him and it's going to be sad .-.' I like Stiles and Lydia better as badas friends tbh but wouldn't mind if they pursued a romantic relationship. Him and Malia seemed nice (and hot) though *-* Yeah, I'm worried about Isaac too and he didn't even showed on the episode and it seems the only one who's worried about him right now is Allison! .-.'
Soo, did you like this week's episode? I thought it was a little boring at times (Mrs. Yukimura is not a good story teller) but it was interesting too and I loved the little heart-to-heart between Allison and the Sheriff *--*

message 34: by ~Fern~ (new)

~Fern~ | 434 comments I love teen wolf!!! I love stiles, he's so funny :D

message 35: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) kayla wrote: "I love teen wolf!!! I love stiles, he's so funny :D"

Stiles is awesome, I agree! *--*

message 36: by ~Fern~ (last edited Mar 14, 2014 04:04PM) (new)

~Fern~ | 434 comments Totally!!!:D!!

message 37: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) | 260 comments Last night was insane and sooo confusing lol! So is the promo saying the big death is in the next episode? I just assumed it would be in the finale!

message 38: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) The big death is already next episode?? I haven't seen the promo yet. Damn, I need to prepare myself mentally first!

message 39: by Sara (new)

Sara Shaw | 136 comments OMG :( ANYONE WATCHED WHO THE BIG DEATH WAS?! IM GRIEVING

message 40: by Rita (new)

Rita (anarittafp) I'M SAME!!

message 41: by ily (new)

ily  (akronawol) | 50 comments I feel sorry for Scott:(

message 42: by ~Fern~ (new)

~Fern~ | 434 comments Watching the teen wolf season final tonight!

message 43: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (Courtneyanne18) I cant watch it :( I missed last weeks episode.

message 44: by ~Fern~ (new)

~Fern~ | 434 comments Me too!! But they had a Marathon leading up to the season final so I got to see last weeks episode. Sorry you missed it ): I know how you feel I missed last years final when that had come on.

message 45: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (Courtneyanne18) I heard Allison dies :(

message 46: by ~Fern~ (new)

~Fern~ | 434 comments WHAT!! NO way! In the season final? It just started like 10 mins ago so that's is far as I am. where did you here that?

message 47: by baa (new)

baa (aveatquevale) | 63 comments it happpened in the second to last episode, #23, and she said she still loved scott :( i cried

message 48: by ~Fern~ (new)

~Fern~ | 434 comments I'm crying right now. I'm watching a scene between Scotts mom and dad and spoiler alert stop reading if you don't want to know..........Scotts mom is dying. Please please don't kill her.

message 49: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
That guy who's friends with Tyler Posey's character is really hot. What's his name in the show? What's his name in real life? O'Brien???

Who knows. He's so hot tho...

message 50: by Lissette (new)

Lissette (liss4ever) Dylan O Brian :) his name on the show is Stiles. :)
they saved him!

« previous 1