Assassin/Shifter series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion discussion

Charachters and couples > The world of Nik

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manipi (new)

Manipi L | 96 comments Mod
The world of Nikolai Markov. My absolute favorite in this series.

message 2: by Susan65 (new)

Susan65 Nik is one of my faves too....him and his daddy

message 3: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 7 comments Nikolia is great but Vince is my all time favorite

message 4: by Laurel (new)

Laurel Looney | 1 comments Nik is one of my favorites. I love them all but Matteo holds a special place in my heart. Lol

message 5: by Lexie (new)

Lexie Carter | 12 comments I love Nikolai and Colin's story, and I kind of want to name my first born son Nykolai now, but Will Cooper and Dakota Cadotte will always be my babies.

And Jaxon and Elijah when their story comes out

message 6: by Andri (new)

Andri | 1 comments Hi guys :)
My absolute favorite couple is Andrei and Devin. I just love their story.
But I have a feeling Stone and Killian will be a favorite couple as well. I can't wait to read their story.

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments I'm a Russian gal all the way! Nik & Colin then Vince & Keegan. I love Justice and Skylar! But really the whole series is just awesome!

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 7 comments Andri wrote: "Hi guys :)
My absolute favorite couple is Andrei and Devin. I just love their story.
But I have a feeling Stone and Killian will be a favorite couple as well. I can't wait to read their story."

I totally agree Stone and Killian will be great. I have a feeling they will top my all time favorite list.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessica69) | 3 comments Nik is one of my favorites joshand Matteo are the others I have a weak spot for them

message 10: by Manipi (new)

Welcome to the group girls.
Nice to see you here. I just started the group last night because i missed a place were i can talk about our boys.

well...

since im guilty of stsrting this thread i must say that nikolai is my abolute favorite. i just love him. in every book. his humor and prrsonality. bad ass assassin but so sweet to those he loves.

his dads are also great...

message 11: by Lynne (new)

Lynne Colvill | 1 comments Ok my fav is definitely Colin. I love the way he resisted Nik for all that time. He was so funny with the throw downs plus he isnt the type to allow someone to rescue him. He will rescue himself!!!

message 12: by Ange (new)

Ange (bonjovi1) I love Matio & Riley & nic , dev Vince Andre ,oh who am I kidding ,I loved then all lol

message 13: by Manipi (new)

TracyG. wrote: "loving Nik. He is so alpha but yet so lovable"

I absolutly love Nik. They way she describes him is just...awww...
Big, bad assassin with a great heart, sense of humor, love for those who are dear to him. I just love reading about him.

BUT his and Colins book is not my favorite. I liked it alrigt, but it didn't make as big impression on me as for instance Tristans and Scotts story did. Or Waynes, or James, or Jackson and Jonas.

message 14: by Manipi (new)

Hey guys,

U know that scen in the club when Nik gets on the bar and starts dancing. Well the author did refer to his dance looking like something from Magic Mike.
Well when I read that book I haven't seen Magic Mike. And I did see it the other day.

And jeeezzz. I imagined Niks dancing being hot, but if it looked like Magic Mike than I'm in love. :)

So in love hihihihi...

message 15: by Fabienne (new)

Fabienne Lunaire | 6 comments I totally adore Nik. I like the Balance. On one Hand he's an Alpha male but not too much. I also liked how he was with his fathers and stepfathers and that he's always playing guinea pig for Chance. His book wasn't my favorite but a close second or third. When I think how he looks I always kind of think of a taller Jensen Ackles or maybe Tyler Hoechlin.

message 16: by Manipi (last edited Dec 05, 2014 03:48AM) (new)

From authors Facebook page, duote from Nik. one must love him,