Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Cinema ()

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (last edited Feb 01, 2014 04:12PM) (new)

message 2: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo took a seat,he seemed the only one to be here "wonderful" he thought to himself

message 3: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo noticed no one was here,so he stripped his armour and leaned his hand down around his waist,should he do it or not he thought,but what the heck he did it watching the movie.

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki walks into the Cinema, wanting to watch a movie. she was tired of all the monsters in Yokai academy. she sighed and took a seat in the back.

message 5: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo saw someone else come in,so he pulled his hand out quickly,wiping it off,but leaving his pants unzipped, he sat back

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki gaged "seriously dude, get a room" she says

message 7: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo laughed "well i dont have a room,just one with my master,if you dont want to see then dont look" he said grabbing his sword

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "It's too disturbing" Yuki cringes

message 9: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo nodded "then i will stop,for you" he said putting his armour back on

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) "Thanks " Yuki smiles. He was actually the first person she'd met in years that didn't argue with her over anything.

message 11: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo sat back down and decided to finish the movie

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yuki continues watching the movie before getting a text from someone. She sighs and gets up, taking her stuff and leaving.

message 13: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo finished the movie and headed back to tamaki,but remembered that he wasnt going back,so he laid down on the bench outside.

message 14: by Iverson (new)

Iverson (palad1n) Hogo remained on the bench and decided to sleep