ᴄᴇʟᴇsᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍy discussion

Girls Dorm Rooms > Tempest Corbin & Sylvia Faye Hadrick's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (last edited Feb 05, 2014 12:20PM) (new)

{ Anna }  (pokemonparas) | 119 comments Mod
Where Tempest Corbin & Sylvia Faye Hadrick live.

ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı (celestialepsilon) | 144 comments Mod
Sylvia laid down on her bed. She heard she was getting a new roommate today, so she cleaned up and waited for this person to arrive, so she can properly introduce herself.

message 3: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

Tempest walked into her new dorm, she dropped her backpack and skateboard on the floor.

ıllıllı [ κc "ıм5 ƨεcσпɔƨ αшαч ғяσм ʟσƨıпɢ ıт!" ] ıllıllı (celestialepsilon) | 144 comments Mod
The hybrid sat up. She jumped off her bed and walked over. Vi stuck out her hand. "Welcome to Celestial Academy! I'm Sylvia, your new roommate," she says smiling.

message 5: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

Tempest shook Sylvia's hand, "Thanks, I'm Tempest." Tempest took off her sunglasses, revealing her blood red eyes.

"So what are you powers?" Vi asks curiously.

message 7: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

Tempest sat on the empty bed, "I am a shape-shifter. I also can see and communicate with ghosts and have a sonic scream. I was born a hellhound in the Underworld. So what are yours?"

"I'm a crossbreed of a mortal and a Earth Elemental. Earthquakes, geokinesis, all of that," she says dismissively. "Not that advanced yet, still getting the swing of these powers."

message 9: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

"Same." Tempest said, she stopped and stared at a corner in the room, "There's a ghost watching us."

Sylvia was about to comment but remembered about Tempest's ability to communicate with ghosts. "Does this happen often?"

message 11: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

"My dad's ghost is always watching me, that could be him." Tempest answered, "It's him, he says he'll go." Tempest turned back to Sylvia.

"Oh okay. Tell him I said hi. C'mon, I'll help you unpack," Vi says gesturing to her luggages on the ground.

message 13: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (last edited Feb 05, 2014 05:50PM) (new)

"I think I'll do it later instead." Tempest responded, her stomach grumbled, "I'm really hungry, wanna something to eat?"

"Sure, where to?" Vi asks, brushing the hair out of her eyes.

message 15: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

"Cafeteria, i guess." Tempest walked out of the dorm room

The elemental walked after her, locking the door behind her.

message 17: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (last edited Feb 28, 2014 03:11PM) (new)

Tempest laid in the dark bedroom, she looked over at Vi, who was sound asleep. She turned her focus onto the alarm clock, 5:30. 1 hour until she had to get up, Tempest then turned into a hellhound, curled up and fell asleep.

message 18: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

1 HOUR LATER..

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! The alarm clock screamed. Tempest stayed laying down.

Vi moaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Good morning," she mumbled.

message 20: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (last edited Feb 28, 2014 03:21PM) (new)

Tempest whimpered, not wanting to get up. Temp jumped off the bed, turning into a human. She put her hair up into a bun and put on a short black dress.

Vi walks off to the bathroom. She later emerges wearing an olive green camisole and a pair of brown capris. The elemental plops back down on her bed. "Want to head to breakfast, or do you want to make it?"

message 22: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm too lazy to cook." Tempest looked in the mirror, she applied some eyeliner and some blush to make her look less pale. Tempest transformed back into a hellhound and walked out the door.

She walked after her once again, tucking her hands in her pocket.

message 24: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

(( Continued in Cafeteria.. again ))

message 25: by { Anna } , Headmistress Gable (new)

Later…
Tempest walked into her dorm room and dropped her pile of books on the floor. She looked out the window at the dark window, she rubbed her eyes and jumped onto the bed. Tempest transformed into hellhound and fell asleep.