Yokai Academy discussion

Outside of school > Town's Bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 507 (507 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin walks in and sits on a bar stool in front of the counter and orders a drink. he sits back with his Koma sword strapped to his back. when will he ever kill Satan?

message 3: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake walked in he didn't know why he had chosen to come here he was starting to think he should have just gone back to his room like he had originally planned to do but oh well he was here now we went over to the bar and ordered a drink

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin turns his head to the side and sees a blonde boy. he just ignores him, not wanting to release all his frustration on him and just gulps down his drink.

message 5: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake drinks his drink a bit leisurly he has no where to be at the moment not that he would care even if he did

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

he orders another one and drinks it all down. then he orders another, and another, finally getting dizzy and seeing colorful rainbows ahead.

message 7: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake noticed that the guy with black hair sitting a little away from him was already drunk which probably wouldn't be good for anyone and he was once again tempted to leave

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin takes the sword off of his shoulders and puts it on the counter, free from its physical and mental weight. he turns to the guy and sees him looking at him" what'r you lookin' at?" he sneers.

message 9: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "The chick behind you" Drake said seeing a hot girl just beyond him

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

He narrows his eyes at him but turns around to see a cute scarlet haired teenager. He shrugs and goes back to drinking, whispering to himself," attractive, I've gotta talk to her after i finish my drink" he smirks a little.

message 11: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake finished his drink and started to leave as he was walking by he accidentally bumped the scarlet haired girl he apologized she said it was fine and they got into a conversation she had a good mind for a human girl but talking to her was bothersome even if she had a pretty face

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin watched as the two talked, scrunching up his nose." need some help there, buddy? it doesn't look like you're enjoying it. i know, humans are annoyin" he chuckles.

message 13: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake excused himself from the conversation and went to where the guy was "You got a problem with something" He almost hissed this guy was more annoying than the humans

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" yep" he points to the girl and grins," that girl deserves better than a snake man monster"

message 15: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "What you think your her demon or something, frankly I don't see it and there is the fact that I personally prefer controlling humans to actually talking to them" He said

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" that's cruel" he raises an eyebrow and chuckles.

message 17: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "So why should I care humans are just as cruel if not more so"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" but, don't you think their pureness and arrogance makes them less cruel and more attractive?" he shrugs and orders two more drinks, one for him and one for his guest." have a seat, who are you?"

message 19: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Drake and no I don't those so called pure and arrogant humans killed my family" he said "Who are you?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Rin... may i ask, what happened?" his expression softens because his family was killed too, but not by humans though.

message 21: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "No you may not" He hissed unnecessarily but he really didn't want to talk about that because all the event had led to for him was pain

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" too bad, I already asked" he chuckles at he joke.

message 23: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments He chose not to respond to that no matter how much that annoyed him

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He grins," I like your face that you have there. All red and annoyed"

message 25: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "You're trying to start something aren't you" he hissed

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" committing suicide? yes very much. I would love to die before Satan comes killing me" he laughs, too drunk.

message 27: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake thought it might be better to walk away from the guy before anything more happened

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments ((Night))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" scared?" he teases

message 30: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Not at all your just drunk and fighting when your drunk doesn't seem fair to you" he said

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" fighting is fighting" he crosses his arms.

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments He shrugs he didn't really didn't care what happened but he'd rather just walk away but if he made one more stupid idiotic comment that might just change

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" that settles it... you're a coward" he shrugs, drinking another glass of alcohol.

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake acted before thinking about what the possible repercussions may be punching the annoying guy right in the face

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin just raises a curious eyebrow," have I pissed you off already?"

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "don't test my patience" he hissed

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" if I did, I bet you'd get an F." he laughs.

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments He was tempted just to make the guy leave then go back to his room but he nothing to do if he did that at least here he would get some exercise he glared at the guy

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" nice glare" he complimented Drake.

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments He continued glaring not amused or stupid enough to fall for such a weak compliment

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" have your way" he picks up his glass and sip from it.

message 42: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Drake took the glass from Rin's hand and put it on the bar "you are already beyond intoxicated for some underage demon sitting in a bar you don't need another drink in fact you should just go home or back to where ever it is you came from" he said he made eye contact trying to use his power to make him leave

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" I know what you are! so the whole power thing doesn't work on me. It wouldn't work even if I didn't know, I'm Satan's son, I'm immune to this stuff" he snatched his glass back and drinks the last drops.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Well what I said is still true you shouldn't even be in a bar doesn't matter who's kid you are" he hissed

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2014 05:36PM) (new)

" who's kid? I'm technically an orphan. Satan wants to kill me. So I'm actually free from parents and that piece of crap" he laughs.

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "Oh no did I step on some land mine" he said sarcastically "get over it your not the only one who doesn't have parents or family or any of that"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" I only have my twin brother. He will definitely come here any minute and drag me home by the ear." he sighs and looks back at the door of the bar just to make sure.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "At least you have someone" he hissed "And good he should drag you out of here you shouldn't be here in the first place"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" so what? You're only 18. You shouldn't be here too"

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments "I never told you how old I was and in most countries that's not underage"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11