Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > Reviews For YA Paranormal Suspense Thriller

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannibal (new)

Hannibal Adofo (hannibaladofo-ya-thriller-author) | 1 comments Hello,

I am seeking reviewers for my first book in a series Soliloquy. http://www.amazon.com/Soliloquy-Paran...

The Blurb:

Sixteen-year-old Soliloquy Adams is a normal girl, living a normal quiet life. At least that's what she was led to believe.

She grew up on the rough side of San Francisco which has left her with very few options. Either she works hard in school or she works hard in life. That's something that her mother once told her. Soliloquy's mom works day and night to provide a better life for them both. Most of the time she's left on her own; forced to be an adult and fend for herself.

She just wants to be a young girl, with normal young girl problems; like what boys to crush on, what makeup to wear and what parties to attend to when she can.

On the day she is to attend Laurel High, a brand new school in an affluent neighborhood, a storm starts brewing outside. A tall ominous stranger walks in to the diner, where she frequently visits every morning to have breakfast. The man is soaked to the bone and eerily silent, except for the squish of his boots. He sits on the stool next to her and turns to look her dead in the face.

"I know what you are." he tells her...

He knows who she is and he's obsessed...

The Solstice is coming, so she has to be ready.

To face her true destiny head on

I can provide any reviewer willing to review mainly on Amazon and Goodreads. Anywhere else is a plus (especially youtube). I can provide all reviewers with a physical copy or Kindle copy per your request.

Thank you so much.

Hannibal

message 2: by Nerdy Chic (new)

Nerdy Chic (nerdy_chic) I would love to review it. I will send a message with my email. Thanks for the opportunity.

message 3: by Gina (last edited Mar 08, 2014 11:25AM) (new)

Gina Stamm | 9 comments If you still need readers/reviewers, I would love to take a dive into your story. Kindle copy, if it's a yes. stammsp(at)charter(dot)net.