message 1: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments

Characters:

- Shy Girl (Me)
- 2 Guys
- 3 Friends
- Ex Girlfriend

Plot:

The Ex Girlfriend is broken up by guy A and goes for a different guy B. New shy girl comes to school, she becoming friends with some people. She shows her true personality once she gets to know someone. She has had a rough past, but is still going through life with a smile. But, she does suffer from depression, because of her past.Guy A falls for her slowly as they talk to each other in classes they have together. It progresses and asks her out and the ex gets jealous, cause she wanted him to be jealous of her.

Requirements:

- I get to be the shy girl
- Detailed descripition of characters with pics
- Figure the characters in this thread, before making characters

message 2: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments ║↬|Full Name|↫║ Mackanzie Rue Beckett
|↜║Nickname║↝| Kenzi

║↬|Age|↫║ 17
║↬|Date of Birth|↫║ February 12th, 1996
|↜║Place of Birth║↝| Manhatten

║↬|Gender|↫║ Female
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Straight

║↬|Relationship Status|↫║ Open...
|↜║Infatuation║↝| Open....

║↬|Physical Appearance|↫║

║↬|Personality|↫║

Kenzi is extremely protective of her friends and does not take kindly to anyone she considers as not having her BFF's best interests at heart. At times she has been rash and does not always make the best decisions, although never intentionally. She has become very close to Trick and seeks his advice often.

Kenzi is very quick-witted and playfully sarcastic. Her one-liners often help relieve the tension when she is find herself in dangerous situations. She has shown a lot of courage and is always ready to put herself in harm's way when necessary. She can be reluctant to trust those she encounters, which is quite often a virtue, due to the fact that her mother is a FBI Special Agent. She is a master of disguise, wearing various wigs and using accents which enable her to infiltrate places during investigative work. Her everyday appearance is predominantly "Goth" with a dash of playful femininity.

║↬|Family|↫║

Jackson Sal Morgan
Father/

Katherine Houghton Beckett
Mother/Alive

message 3: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments ║↬|Full Name|↫║ Katherine Houghton Beckett
|↜║Nickname║↝| Kate, Katie

|↜║FBI Special Agent║↝|

║↬|Age|↫║
║↬|Date of Birth|↫║ November 17, 1979
|↜║Place of Birth║↝| Manhatten

║↬|Gender|↫║ Female
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Straight

║↬|Relationship Status|↫║ Open...
|↜║Infatuation║↝| Open..

║↬|Personality|↫║

Kate does everything conservatively, thinking everything through before she makes a judgment. However, she goes with her gut and listens to her instincts. She is so committed to her job that her colleagues accuse her of not even knowing how to have fun…even though she knows perfectly well how to let her hair down. She just does it differently than most. Kate reads, watches sappy movies, takes long bubble baths— all things she considers fun without realizing that they are solitary activities. There is little in her life beyond her job. She enjoys reading crime novels for entertainment and every now and again she'll go out for drinks with her best friend who is one of the medical examiners for the KCPD. But that is rare, and usually the conversation turns to work related discussions.

Even though she is serious at her work, she can be a joker and caring with her daughter, Kenzi. She is never stopped from work, but if its emergency of Kenzi then she will do anything to see them.

║↬|History|↫║

Katherine Houghton Beckett was born to Jim and Johanna Beckett on November 17, 1979. She was raised in Manhattan.

Her grandfather was an amateur magician and frequently brought her to the famous Drake's Magic Shop after school in her early teens, resulting in her fascination of the art. She is also a comic book fan, having bought her first when she was 14 and envisioning herself as Elektra if she had a choice of what character to be. She was also raised by her father to be a baseball fan.

Beckett went to Stuyvesant High School, a public school in New York City reserved for highly gifted students. She then studied pre-law at Stanford, dreaming of becoming the first female Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, before transferring to New York University after her mother's death to pursue a career in law enforcement. Between her junior and senior year of college, she spent a semester studying in Kiev, Ukraine.

According to an old friend, Madison Queller, she was "the biggest scofflaw" in high school and was in relationships with a variety of men. She spent one summer while in high school modeling as opposed to waitressing, eventually earning enough money to buy a 1994 Harley Softail Motorcycle, which she still rides, although her father strongly disapproves of it and once even threatened to send her to a nunnery for. She also had a beauty queen, Debbie Winaker, for a roommate during her freshman year.

On January 9, 1999, when she was 19, her mother, Johanna, was stabbed to death while on her way to meet with Jim and Kate for dinner. The detective in charge of the investigation, Detective John Raglan, was apparently never able to find the killer and attributed her death to random gang violence. Kate, though, believes that there was more to her mother's murder than a random killing, thinking that the investigating detectives ignored every other evidence that could lead them to her mother's murderer.

Her father took Johanna's death hard and became an alcoholic. She was eventually able to help her father get through it, though. From then on, she has since worn her mother's wedding ring as a neck lace for "the life she lost" and her father's watch, an Omega Speedmaster Professional, a.k.a. "Moonwatch", for "the life she saved".

On the other hand, her mother's death inspired Beckett to become a cop: to be a detective that actually looks for justice for the sake of the victims' families for the right reasons without 'pigeon-holing' crimes the way Detective Raglan did on her mother's case. Other than that, she also wanted a position in the force where she could investigate her mother's death further.

Beckett's training officer after leaving the academy was Mike Royce, who according to Beckett was "the only one who understood the obsession that drove her." His stories and influence in her life later led to her falling in love with him.

Beckett then became a detective for the New York Police Department, specifically the Twelfth Precinct Homicide Squad, where she works with fellow detectives, and medical examiner, under Senior Agent.

After spending the first three years of her career as a cop drowning herself in studying her mother's file and coming up with nothing, she finally decided to put it behind her and just try to forget about it and avoid delving deeper into the case. According to the Senior Agent her main strength as a detective lies in her ability to empathise with the relatives of violent crimes, which she does better than anyone he knows.

Kate Beckett once fell for a cop that she thought loved her, she was wrong once they had sex, he left her and ruined her heart. Beckett had a child, Kenzi and even though she was good at her work, she learned to be good at being a mother of her children.

║↬|Family|↫║

Jim and Johanna Beckett
Father and Mother/Dead

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2014 05:07PM) (new)

GUY A

|Name| Wren Halliway
|Gender|Male
|Age|18
|Birthday| February 14,1996
|Birthplace| Ravenswood, Pennsylvania
|Sexuality|Straight
|Relationship Status| Single

message 5: by Delirious (last edited Feb 02, 2014 01:39PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments ║↬|Full Name|↫║ Austin Ryan
|↜║Nickname║↝|

║↬|Age|↫║ 18

║↬|Gender|↫║ Male
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Straight

║↬|Relationship Status|↫║ Dating
|↜║Infatuation║↝| Alexandria

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2014 10:36AM) (new)

THE EX GIRLFRIEND
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want to take the time to understand me then fine.-Alexandria Cendaiz

~~~|Basics|~~~

||{Name}|| Alexandria Cendaiz
||{Nickname}|| Alex
||{Age}|| 17
||{Gender}|| Female
||{Sexuality}|| Straight
||{Relationship Status}||dating

~~~|Appearance|~~~

message 7: by Delirious (last edited Feb 01, 2014 05:36PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments ║↬|Full Name|↫║ Bo Jensen
|↜║Nickname║↝| Bo

║↬|Age|↫║ 18

║↬|Gender|↫║ Female
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Bisexual

║↬|Relationship Status|↫║ Open..
|↜║Infatuation║↝| Open...

║↬|Personality|↫║

Bo is fiercly independent, despite being independent, she has shown great loyalty to her friends, frequently risking her life to help them.

Having suffered verbal and religious conservative abuse from her adoptive parents, Bo had a great deal of resentment and guilt towards them. Before making peace with her adoptive mother, Mary, she confessed that her mother's cruel words about her being "a monster" – after Bo sought her help and support when she had sex with Daniel.

Bo has expressed her desire for a monogamous relationship. She has deep romantic feelings for both sexs.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2014 06:33PM) (new)

|Name|Shay Cyrus

message 9: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi walked into the candy shop with her best friend, Bo. She wore her black outfit that everyone thought she was goth, but she wasn't. She stopped looking at Shay and back to Bo. Bo had a crush on her, she didn't mind that Bo was bisexual, it just made them closer, plus they had been best friends ever since they were little.

Bo watched Shay for a minute, before pulling Kenzi to sit on the bar stool. She always came here, she liked Shay more then she could say. There was just something about her that she liked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay hummed to herself and brought out a strawberry flavored heart shape lollipop and put it in the stand just as she noticed Bo and Kenzi. "Hello girls." She said with a gentle smile on her face. She was happy to see the two of them and was about to start a conversation before the new guy walked in ready to be trained. She sighed and accidentally brushed her hand against Bo's as she walked past.

message 11: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Bo looked at Shay watching her, she smiled, before looking at the other people. "Why don't you ask her out?" Kenzi asked.
"No," Bo whispered shaking her head.

Kenzi smirked, she looked at the around the candy shop. She got up walking up near the cash register, she wanted to go get something, because she would be probably be here with Bo.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay was talking to the new guy in the back. As soon as she saw that Kenzi was at the register she sent the new guy out. She sighed as she watched her eyes slowly started to wonder over to Bo but she realized what she should be doing and quickly went back to watching the new guy.

The new guy had a name and that was Wren Halliway. He was a student in highschool that was currently taking all AP classes in order to be in a very good University so he'd end up a psychiatrist like his grandfather who had daignosed his father to be incappable and mentally insane. All that swiped from his mind once his eyes met Kenzi's. "Hello miss my name is Wren." He introduced with a handsome english accent. "How may I help you? Would you like our new create your own cupcake special?" He asked trying his best not to be so nervous.

message 13: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "Um. Sure and do you have coffee, cause I'm going to be here for a long time," She smiled looking up seeing a guy. It wasn't Shay, but the new guy. She blinked at him, when she remembered him saying his name. She didn't say anything, she looked at Bo, who of course was looking at both of them.

Bo smirked when she looked over at Kenzi, she was with the new guy. She didn't know his name, but he was hot. Her eyes flickered to Shay, she wished she would at least come over to talk to her. But also she felt awkward and nervous being near her too.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes we do." He smiled gently and had kind of a flirty tone,"How do you prefer your coffee?" He asked paying attention to Kenzi and noting that she was very cute.

Shay started to make a cupcake for Bo in the back. She made it very cute. Chocoalate with cherries in the center and blue frosting. Seconds later she brought the cupcake up to Bo on her own. She's been trying to braven up in order to ask Bo out.

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Bo looked up at Shay smiling, "Thank you," She said. She couldn't believe that Shay had come over. She looked at the cupcake in her hands and back to her.

Kenzi felt a small smile spread across her lips when she looked at him. "Well with creamer," She shrugged smirking. "Im Kenzi," She said. Her hands settled one the table leaning against the counter, she was going to order something, but saw Shay and Bo together. She looked back at him, "Well, you must be new here," She stated watching him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome." Shay said with a smirk. "I've been wanting to ask you something too." She added leaning over the counter to whisper,"Do you think you'd like to go out with me sometime?" She asked in a whisper hoping that she was being cute and somewhat romantic in her own kind of way.

"Nice to meet you Kenzi." He said his english accent florishing once again as he bussied himself making her a cup of coffee with creamer. "My name is Wren by the way." He added as he started to think of where he's seen her. "I think you and I have AP Algebra together along with English." He smiled.

message 18: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi smiled, "Probably," She shrugged. "I'm not really into school, but I still do everything that they ask." She looked at him, "So how do you like here and everywhere else?" She smiled at him.

message 19: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Bo smiled looking at her, "That would be great," She said. Bo had to admit that she was a little surprised that she liked her back and that she asked her out right now. But, she was smiling, Shay looked cute and she just wanted to kiss her cheek. But she didn't want to embarrass her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I have to admit that moving here was the best. You see I used to live in Ravenswood, Pennsylvania. I believe it to be better here in Manhatten." He smiled gently."Here you are Kenzi." He said handing her the cup of coffee. "Would you like anything else?" He asked looking directly at her but still seemed to be in his own little world.

Shay smiled,"How about next Saturday night?" She asked referring to the night of the founder's ball in which everyone seemed to go.

message 21: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "Okay," Bo smiled, she was so happy that Shay had actually asked her out. She watched her, "Well see you there, also can I have my cupcake," She smirked teasingly.

"Well thanks," Kenzi smiled. She took the coffee from him, "Um. What do you reccomend?" She asked watching him. "Then I can try something new as my little friend over their chats it up with Shay," She gestured to the two over a little away from them.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren chuckled,"You like the type who would like the Ultimate Berry Cupcake." He pulled out a cupcake that had a rasberry in the frosting. "It's very good I had one myself." He said handing it to her. "I'm guessing your friend has taken quite a liking to Shay." He chuckled thinking that it was very cute how Shay and Bo were so open about liking eachother.

Shay smiled and gave the cupcake to Bo. "It's your favorite."She said hinting that from all the times Bo and Kenzi came in she was always listening.

message 23: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "Thanks," Kenzi smiled at Wren, before he gaze shifted to the two girls. "Of course, they love each other, Bo has been here every time to see her," She smirked, before looking at Wren.

Bo smiled, "Thanks," She said. "So, you know about everything that Kenzi and I talked about," She flirted a little.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can see that." He smiled meeting Kenzi's eyes. "Well I guess you better get back to your friend." He said looking over at Bo then back to Kenzi."Are you going to that thing next Saturday?" He wondered.

Shay nodded,"I'm a very good listener."

message 25: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "That thing at Saturday?" Kenzi teased smirking at him. "Well, of course everybody goes," She shrugged, she looked at the other two love birds. "If I go back to them, they will leave from each other."

Bo laughed, "I can see that," She smiled. "So, did you hear anything interesting," She said with a flirting tone. She was happy that she had asked her out to the thing at Saturday.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'd go but I have no clue what to wear because back in Ravenswood we never did things such as that." He said contiuing their conversation while he worked on cleaning up the counters where they made cupcakes. "Is it fun?" He asks.

Shay smiled,"Yes I have heard a few things." She giggled now taking her index finger and sliding it across the top of Bo's cupcake. The icing on her finger now. She smiled and licked the icing off.

message 27: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "I quess," She shrugged. "I don't really do that everytime, but I quess it does," She said. She watched him, "Bo, is taking me, because I think Shay and her are going together," She gestured to the two.

Bo smiled, "Like what?" She said watching her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'm thinking about going because I need something fun to do for a change." He said with a smile at Kenzi when he looked over his shoulder. "I hope to see you there." He added as he finished up the cleaning.

Shay smiled,"I heard why you come here all the time." she blushed a little bit.

Alexandria had just flew into Manhattan after talking to a handsome guy over the phone. He had told her that he'd pick her up. "Well this is going to be great." She said to herself as she looked around for the boy.

message 29: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Austin drove down the street stopping to Alexandria, he got out of the car going to the other side opening it for her smiling. "Hello," He said.

"About you?" Bo smiled. She wiped frosting on her finger and licked it off watching her.

"Well, of course, the little two lovebirds over there will make me come, so I will," Kenzi smiled looking at him. "Well if we meet I won't be alone with the two over there, I'll be like the third wheel now."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello handsome." She smiled at him and kissed him.

"Yeah." Shay smirked at Bo. "So you really think I'm that good looking?" She asked.

"No need to feel that way. " Wren said with a smile. "I'll definitely be there." He said taking his apron off since his hour of training was over.

message 31: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "Hello beautiful," He smiled kissing her back pulling her closer.

Bo smiled, "Yeah," She nodded at her. "You look beautiful," She smiled softly.

Kenzi nodded smiling, "Okay," She said. She looked at the two girls propping her hand with his palm.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex wrapped her arms around Austin's neck,"It feels so good to see you in person." She smiled happily and kissed him again. "What do you want to do?" She asked looking up into his eyes. He was perfect for her and she knew this.

"Thank you." She said and noticed that it was time for her to get back to working on the rest of the cupcakes that would need to be on display.

"So I guess I'll see you around." He smiled stepping out from behind the counter.

message 33: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi nodded smiling, "See you," She waved walking over to Bo and sat down next to her with her cupcakes and her coffee.

Bo smiled, "See you on Saturday," She said. She watched Shay smiled.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?" He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren walked out of the candy shop and drove himself home to feed his dog. "Hey princess." He knealed down and smiled. He was imancipated from his parents and a very long ways away from his family which made him feel so much better since he had his own rules.

Shay finished up quickly then came out from behind the counter so that she could kiss Bo on the cheek before she left.

"Is there an amusement park near by?" She asked.

message 35: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments "Yes," Austin nodded watching Alexandria smiling. He raked a hand through her hair. He looked at his car, "Okay, we can go now," He said.

Kenzi looked at Shay and to Bo smirking, before she stood up and walked over to the door. She leaned against the wall waiting as he took a sip of her coffee.

Bo stood up, she looked to Shay smiling. "So, I'll see you on Saturday?" She said watching the two. She walked a little closer to Shay.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah you'll see me then." She kissed Bo's cheek.

Alex smiled and got in the car.

message 37: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Bo smiled at her, "Bye," She said. She was happy that she had kissed her cheek, she walked over with Shay to Kenzi.

Kenzi stood up straighter, when they came, she drank her coffee smiling.

Austin closed the door and got into the drivers seat, he start the engine and started driving to the amusement park.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay left to go home and start preparing for that night since she loved getting things done early. The next day she went to school and for the first time since she's been going to Ridgeway Highschool she actually bumps into Bo. "Hello." She smiles looking at her with wide eyes. "I'm surprised to bump into you here."She flirted looking into Bo's eyes.

Wren was just minding his own bussiness walking up to his locker and getting the things he needed out of it for AP English. He really enjoyed his classes.

Alex smiled looking out the window.This was her first date with Austin and she was sure that it was going to be a very fun one.

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi walked over to her locker, she had left Shay and Bo together. She opened her locker, her earbuds in her ears as she listened to music. She put her binders and books into her locker that she didn't need.

Bo smiled at Shay, "I'm not surprised actually its really nice to see you," She flirted back to her. She stood in front of her smiling softly.

Austin drove through the streets, before finally he drove into the parking lot. He got out walking to her side of the car opening her door.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Wren sat in AP english and saw Kenzi walking in. "Hello Kenzi." He said in his english accent wondering if she still wanted him to go with her to that big event or not.

Shay smiled,"It's nice to see you as well besides just seein you in the candy shop." She took a small bit of paper out of her hoodie pocket and handed it to her."I want you to actually write me back okay.

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi smiled sitting down next to him, "Hi, so you have AP English too?" She said watching him. She propped her head up with her hand.

Bo smiled grabbing the piece of paper, she looked at her smiling. "What do you want me to write about?" She asked moving closer watching him.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," He smiled at her. "I love English!" He was very enthused by the topic. "So what's your favorite subject seeking to the fact they were actually at school now. I think it's a suitable question to ask." He said with another type of smile that made any girl feel weak to their knees.
~-~
"You'll see once you get the chance to read it." She smirked and actually moved in very swiftly in order to kiss her.

message 43: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi looked at him smiling, "I love English," She smiled. "I'm an expert at stealing, because its kinda a long story and I'm good with the cop work since my mom was one."

Bo smiled, she kissed Shay. She loved her soft lips on hers, she was n love with Shay. She was beautiful and brillant. She didn't care, she would do anything for her.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then that just means that you'd be avery good mystery novel." He said with a smile as he watched her.
~-~
Shay moaned light and pulled away just as the bell rang.

message 45: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Bo sighed, she wished they could have a longer kiss. She didn't care what people thought about her. "So, we should meet somewhere on Saturday with that thing," Bo said not knowing what it was called.

Kenzi smiled faintly, "Yeah," She nodded watching him. She was starting to warm u to him, she looked up when the teacher walked in to start class. She was given a worksheet to work on, she put one earbud in listening to Going to Hell by The Pretty Reckless.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah meet me by the punch bowl." She smiled and gave her another kiss.
~-~
Wren started to work on the worksheet and was one of the first to finish

message 47: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi finished her paper soon after Wren did, she looked at him. "So, how is you first day here going?" She asked watching him. He was hot, but she didn't think he would like her. She was just plain teen girl that dresssed in goth clothes but with touches of feminine.

Bo smiled kissing her back, this was so amazing. She always thought about kissing Shay. She had imagined kissing her, but it didn't give her justice. She smiled againist her soft lips.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty good if I do say so myself."He admitted as he looked at her. He found her very beautiful and adored the dark colors she wore. A lot better than Alex's very bright clothing. He thought as he looked around before whispering,"I have to admit your one of the prettiest girls at this school."
~-~
Shay smiled and blushed a bit. "So I'll see you there." She winked and walked to class before she could be considered late.

message 49: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments Kenzi eyes flickered over to him when she heard him whisper to her about how she was prettier then some of these girls. She shook her head, "Um. No, there are prettier like Bo and others."

Bo smiled, she wanted to kiss her again. She nodded, "See you," She smiled wider walking to her next class. She was happy that Shay and her might become a couple.

message 50: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 2888 comments .....

« previous 1