Hetalia discussion

1X1's and Beyond! > Roxanne and Iggy

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Is there anyone specific you would like to RP as or anyone you want me to be?

message 2: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 02, 2014 07:53PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) I hadn't really thought about it yet. ^_^;;

My favorite character is Romano, but I'm fine with being anybody.

message 3: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Could we roleplay with 2P or Nyotalia characters by any chance?

Also, how do you feel about a Yaoi or Yuri roleplay?

message 4: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) I love yaoi and yuri! But i'm not that great at roleplaying it. ^^;

message 5: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Yay! :D

I think we should give it a try. Some fluffy Yaoi probably, not anything hardcore.

(I'm thinking Yaoi over Yuri because there's a lot more options for Yaoi in Hetalia.)

message 6: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Okay!! Do you have any specific pairing in mind?

message 7: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Which pairings do you ship?

I ship:

*Spamano
*USUK
*FRUK
*Gerita
*Chibitalia x HRE
*PruAus
*SuFin
*TurGre

And I ship Gerita, USUK, and Spamano in their 2P form as well.

message 8: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Well I ship pretty much everything, but my absolute OTP would be spamamo :D (you could probably figure that out by the amount of Spamano fics I posted on the fanfic/doujin thread ^^;)

message 9: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Spamano! Yay! ^w^

Do you roleplay with 2P or Nyotalia? Or just the regular Spamano coupling?

message 10: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) I'm not very good at 2P, but I guess i'm okay at nyotalia~

I'm probably best at regular but I can RP anything if you want!

message 11: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Then we should probably go with regular, if that's easiest. :)

message 12: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Alright!! Do you want to write a starter or do you want me to write one?

message 13: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) You can if you want.

message 14: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Sorry it took love to write, I hada bunch of homework >.<
Happy late Valentine's Day!!
~~~~
"Ouch!" Antonio yelled as he bumped his head on the bottom of his bed yet again. Lovino was most likely going to be home any minute now, and he still couldn't find the present he got him for Valentine's Day. It was a fairly large present, so he wondered where it had gone...

The Spaniard continued to search the bedroom until he finally opened the sliding door of the closet and found the present hiding behind all his clothes.

He found it just in time, too! He heard the door unlock and open, then close again. Lovi must be home! He hurried down the stairs carrying the large box in his arms. "Happy Valentine's Day, Lovi~!"

message 15: by Roxanne (last edited Feb 16, 2014 06:10PM) (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Lovino looked surprised as he saw the large box in Antonio's arms. He set down his bag, put both hands on his hips, and scowled in the same way he usually did. "Hey bastard, what the hell is that?" he demanded challengingly.

He wasn't really upset though. Truth be told, he was actually pretty pleased. Antonio kind of had a history of forgetting important dates. Had he really remembered Valentine's Day? The thought made him feel all warm inside.

Lovino didn't even notice that he was starting to blush a little. His curl frizzed out a bit.

message 16: by SingingCamels (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Antonio smiled brightly as he saw Lovino begin to blush and handed the box to him. Inside was a Large White Teddy Bear, it's arms hugging a large plush tomato.

"Do you like it, Lovi?" He asked excitedly. Despite his forgetfulness, he made sure to remind himself each day for the past week to get everything perfect for his Lovinito~

He was going to make sure that today was going to be perfect.

message 17: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Lovino's eyes got really, really wide. He stared at the teddy bear. He seemed speechless for a really long time.

At last, he found his voice. "A-Antonio..." he stammered. "This... This is... I just..." He spent a few seconds struggling to find the right word, before finally finishing lamely with, "...Wow."

message 18: by SingingCamels (last edited Feb 19, 2014 04:16AM) (new)

SingingCamels (Iggy) (iggyswingsoffreedom) Antonio grinned triumphantly at him. "I'm glad you like it, Lovi~!" He leaned over and kissed the boy's cheeck. He began to talk excitedly in Spanish, not realizing that the Italian couldn't understand what he was saying.

message 19: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) The red in the Italian's face got even darker than ever.

"I... I can't understand you, bastardo!" he scolded, still flustered.

Lovino held the teddy bear close to his chest, as though he had now decided that he was possessive of it.