Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Apocalypse Books > Dystopian satire seeks reviews (free copies)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Strobe (new)

Strobe Witherspoon | 5 comments I have recently released my novel furtl, a near future dystopian satire, into the wild. I would be happy to send a mobi, pdf, or epub in exchange for reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/furtl-Strobe-Wi...

2026. furtl, America’s once dominant technology conglomerate is bleeding money. Holospace machines out of China have transformed the way people do business on the Internet and furtl can’t keep up. But there is hope. If furtl can get the US government to outlaw Holospace machines, their search algorithms, social networks, and proximity payment systems will live to see another day. All the government wants in return is unrestricted access to furtl's user information so it can squash its political opponents. It’s the perfect plan (issues pertaining to privacy, innovation, and democracy notwithstanding).

Thanks,

Strobe

message 2: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Gonzalez | 1 comments I would totally do this for you if you still want :)

message 3: by Strobe (new)

Strobe Witherspoon | 5 comments Thanks Elisa! What format would you like it in? And where would you like me to email it?

message 4: by Strobe (new)

Strobe Witherspoon | 5 comments Thanks Elisa! What format would you like it in? And where would you like me to email it?

message 5: by Strobe (new)

Strobe Witherspoon | 5 comments Sounds great. Thanks Renee.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Martin (sneakmeeks) | 9 comments If this is available I'd like to review. I guarantee my reviews within ten days of receiving the title. If you're interested melissaleighmartin@gmail.com mobi please.

Thanks!
Melissa

message 7: by Jane (new)

Jane (janeinri) | 53 comments If you still need reviews, I've been saying there should me more comedy, satire or snark in dystopian fiction. I'd love to read it - mobi please. gsjane@aol.com