Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Ellis and Evelina

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments Awesome! :D

So... who do you wanna be? ;D

message 3: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments I'd love to be Jawn.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments That's cool with me, I honestly don't mind aha

message 5: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments When do you want to start? :D

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Hm.. Wait do you wanna do just yaknow, Sherlock or teenlock?

message 7: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments Whichever. :)

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Hmm, teenlock? If thats okay with you aha.

message 9: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments Sure! :D (Sorry I was gone, I had to deliver a form to my friend's house)

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments S'okay:3 And, I know this is probably completely unoriginal, but you could maybe start of at like their first day at Baskerville Boarding school or something?

message 11: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments Ooo, sure! You can start if you like! :D

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Okeydokey one sec:)

message 13: by Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (last edited Feb 01, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments The morning light was only just appearing over the horizon as large black taxi made its way towards the gates of Baskerville Boarding school. In the back seat lurked a thin, pale boy with a mop of deep brown, almost black, curls on his head. His long legs were kicked up on the back seat and a perpetual look of distaste was fixed on his face as he glared down at his lap. Slowly, the car pulled to a halt, accompanied by the sounds of crunching gravel. The boy let out a withering sigh before pushing open the door and slowly emerging from the shaded darkness of the car, eyes squinted in the morning light.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Sorry for the slow reply, I was finishing off writing a script for my drama exam:P))

message 15: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments John sighed as he trudged up the steps to the morbid-looking boarding school. He couldn't believe his luck. His father thought it would be necessary to send him to the Baskerville Boarding school... but it wasn't. At his old school, he'd had good grades, lots of friends, and was even into a few sports. But here, he knew no one. He had no idea which classes he would be in, and wondered if the school even had sports. He groaned inwardly. Might as well get this over with.

message 16: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Hey, that's cool! I wish I was in drama. I quit the musical to join Pit Orchestra.))

message 17: by Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (last edited Feb 01, 2014 03:34PM) (new)

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Sherlock slammed the door to the taxi, the loud sound echoing throughout the almost empty grounds. Most of the students had arrived the day before, or would be arriving as the morning progressed.
Sherlock glanced around him, lips curling up into a sneer. This was ridiculous. He didn't belong here. With these imbeciles. Just the thought of having to share a room with someone so.. simple. It made him want to turn and walk in the other direction. But that wasn't an option. Because his brother Mycroft, if he could even call the power grabbing leach his brother, had persuaded his parents that boarding school would make him more social. Less 'rude'.
"I'm not rude. I'm just smarter than everyone else." Sherlock muttered to himself, before sighing resolutely and striding toward the front doors, barging past a shorted, sandy haired boy as he did.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Evelina wrote: "((Hey, that's cool! I wish I was in drama. I quit the musical to join Pit Orchestra.))"

((It's grueling when you have to work in groups with people who don't want to take part though! Aha, and wow, that sounds great though. I'm guessing you play an instrument?))

message 19: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments John was collecting his thoughts, when suddenly a tall, curly-haired boy shoved past him and made for the front doors.

He kicked at the ground. "Excuse you," he muttered angrily, glaring at the boy's back. He began to walk towards the front doors. As fitting as it would be to be late, he decided against it, knowing that his father wouldn't approve. He shoved open the door and stepped inside.

message 20: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Yeah. Violin! :) I quit the play because I got a stupid part: Featured Vocal Ensemble. Well, not exactly; more like I figured that I'd be a greater help to the play as one of 5 violins than as one of 9 singers. Plus... there's a guy involved. :O It's complicated. xD Do you play an instrument?))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Sounds very complicated haha. Good luck with all that! Personally I'd choose violin over singing too. And yeah, I play piano and guitar. But I've always wanted to learn violin. It's something I want to try after college maybe. ))

Hearing an irritated grumble from the boy behind him, Sherlock snorted lightly. As if he cared what this boy had to say. Pushing through the front doors he looked around impatiently. As soon as this god awful introduction to the school was over he was headed straight for his dorm and not emerging until he had learnt at least 100 new facts about beekeeping. As if that would take more than ten minutes. Regardless, there was no way he, Sherlock Holmes, was about to trudge around some dreary school 'learning and making friends'.

message 22: by Evelina (last edited Feb 01, 2014 04:03PM) (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((It's really fun! :D Your fingers really get a workout! xD Cello is awesome too; always wanted to learn that!))

John made his way over to the group of older students who were running an introductory orientation. The sooner this was over with, the better. He joined the group of younger students who were watching the presentation. He wished they'd just finish and assign the rooms. He knew he'd eventually figure things out.

((100 facts about beekeeping! xD ;D Love it! ))

message 23: by Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (last edited Feb 01, 2014 04:21PM) (new)

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Definitely something I'm going to try! :D How long haveyou been playing?))

Sherlock leaned against the back wall, ankles crossed and hands buried in the pockets of his long black coat. Lets take a look at what mediocre minds I'll be 'learning from shall we?
Stood by the wall to the left of him were two teachers. The oldest, a short plump man in his sixties. His shirt was crumpled, one cufflink missing. Silver plated, snake eyes. There were cat hairs stuck to the back of his pinstripe blazer and the fabric of his matching trousers were faded. Old. He hadn't replaced them in years, merely added more holes to his belt as the weight piled on. He was still living at home, with his mother. No father, but two, no three cats. One ginger. It slept in his bead, left hair on his balding scalp.
Next to him was a tall slim woman, her skeletal figure elongated by the 3 and a half inch heels she was wearing. Her shirt was a size to small and her skirt had been bought from the teens section. Hair mussed, unwashed. She had spent the night with a man. Her hand swept at her neck where she worse a small red scarf. Woman. Lipstick parks on her ear. She had spent the night with a woman. And she didn't want her colleagues s to know. Like I could learn anything from them.

((haha, I watch a lot of elementary as well so thought I'd borrow that little trait.))

message 24: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((For about 7 years. :) ))

John kept looking around nervously. The older students were almost finished with their presentation, and his mind began to wander. All of a sudden, he spotted the boy from before. He seemed to be focusing on a couple of teachers. John turned his gaze to the teachers, then back to the odd boy. He wasn't just focusing on them. He was flat-out staring at them. He glanced at the teachers again.

What's so interesting about a couple of old teachers? he wondered. He didn't find anything remotely intriguing about them. He squinted hard, but he still couldn't see anything. He turned to the boy again. Still gazing at those teachers...

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments (Wow, that's amazing. I can imagine you're pretty good then aha))

Sherlock chuckled softly to himself. Finally dragging his vision from the so called teachers. The induction was finally coming to an end and the other students were already shifting impatiently. How most people had such short attention spans bemused him to no end. His eyes flickered across the murmuring crowd before settling on the sandy haired boy from before. He's watching me. Sherlock's lips curled up into a smirk, dark eyes fixed on John with a devilish glint before he turned and began to walk slowly from the room, not caring that the presentation had yet to come to an end.

message 26: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((I'm okay at it. xD ))

John continued to stare at the boy, wondering what he was thinking. What's so interesting about a bunch of teachers? he wondered again. Suddenly, the boy turned his head and looked directly at John. John blinked, surprised. The boy had a devilish glint in his eye. He looked so serious... and yet mischievous at the same time. He kept his eyes locked on Sherlock's for a couple of seconds, almost daring him to look away. After a few seconds, the boy turned and walked away.

John frowned, puzzled. Why was the boy walking away? The presentation wasn't- Oh.

He stood still as the presentation finally ended, and watched as one of the teachers from before walked to the front of the room. He announced that the dorm assignments were about to be given.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Ahw I bet you're amazing! ))

Sherlock glanced back at the Other boy just as he looked away and laughed bitterly to himself. They looked like sheep, all huddled around their sheppard. Sherlock turned up the collar of his coat, stepping out of the double doors and heading toward the dorm rooms. Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, Room 221 Section B. Sherlock hoped the John would atleast slightly more intelligent than most of the whining pathetic idiots milling around the presentation.

message 28: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments John stepped into the dorm room and set his things down next to one of the beds. He looked around the room, surveying his surroundings. Apparently he would be roomed with some "Sherlock Holmes". The name sounded kind of stupid to him, but who was he to judge? Personally, he thought "John" was pretty plain. He sat down on the bed, testing its springiness. He figured it was comfortable enough. He laid down on the bed, waiting for his roommate to arrive.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Sherlock leaned against the wall to the dorm room, a cigarette gripped tightly between two fingers. He took one more long drag, waving his hand to disperse the smoke around him before crushing the cigarette but beneath his foot. Slowly, he pushed up from the wall and walked into the dorm. "221b" he muttered, finding the room with ease and barging inside without knocking. Completely oblivious to the other boy in the room Sherlock, walked to the free bed, placing his violin case down onto it. Slowly, he turned around, the scent of peppermint and cigarettes filling the room. His eyes danced over John and Sherlock smirked. The boy from the assembly.

message 30: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments John took one look at Sherlock and mentally groaned. The boy from the assembly... the one who seemed to be bored and arrogant at the same time. His eyes traveled down to the violin case at Sherlock's feet. He didn't really like Sherlock that much, but it was cool that he played an instrument... and like him or not, he had to get used to him. So he forced a grin in Sherlock's direction, and began rummaging through his suitcase, trying not to gag on the other boy's cigarette smoke. He found what he was looking for- a book about diseases- and flopped down on his bed to read.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Sherlock stood silently for a moment, eyes running over John's body as though it was a race. "Doctor." he commented, sinking down onto the bed beside him, posture perfect as always. "Army Doctor." He tilted his head to the side. "That's what you're hoping for anyway. But your family wants you to go into." he paused for a moment. "Sport?Football presumably. Your dad was in the army, tough. He didn't leave, he was forced to. Your mother? No, she's a housewife. Doesn't work. You don't get along with your father, your older sibling left you alone with him and you feel betrayed." Sherlock interlocked his fingers beneath his chin, looking at John as though he was an interesting piece of art.

message 32: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments "Mmhmm..." John said quietly as he read his book. Suddenly his eyes narrowed, and he looked up sharply. "What... did you just say?" he asked Sherlock in a controlled tone. He couldn't have known that... right?

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments "Yes. John. I did just say that." Sherlock's face was the closest it had been to a smile in a long time. The cocky grin on his lips was almost taunting. "I also know that your dad drinks, or does drugs. Maybe both. A habit your sibling inherited. Judging from your phone. I'm guessing sister? She came to this school presumably. A few years ago?" he asked simply, as if knowing such things was normal.

message 34: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments John squinted at Sherlock.
"Yesss..." he said. "That's right." How could he have known any of that? Maybe he was some kind of stalker...

"How did you know about my sister's drug habits from... my phone?" he asked Sherlock cautiously.

((Sorry, I have to go eat! xD))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((S'okay:3 it's half two here so I should be sleeping aha))

Sherlocks smirk widened. I was right!
"Scratches." He said simply. "They're all over the phone. And that's not a cheap phone. Look at you. Hand me down jumper and tie from your sister, second hand school books, aspiring doctor. You wouldn't be so careless. So it was given to you, scratch marks around the charging dock mean that who ever charged this every night couldn't see straight. Long straight scratches on the back. Someone used your phone to snort lines of coke." Sherlock shrugged as if it was simple.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Hey:) You on?))

message 37: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Sort of... But I'm on my phone, so I don't think I should rp. I tend to be a lot less detailed on my phone. I'll let you know when I'm in the computer!))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Okeydokey:3 ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Pleaaaaseeee come on your computer soon ^•^' (sorry I'm being impatient aha))

message 40: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments (( I'm so sorry!!!!

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Ahw it's okay, I'm just clingy and impatient and really like this rp:3 sowry))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Hey, you on? Sowry, nagging again ^=^))

message 43: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Yep! Just got back! :D :D :D))

message 44: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Welll... actually my dad just came back with pizza... :'O THIS WILL HAPPEN THOUGH! :P I shouldn't be much more than a half hour... :( ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((YAY!! Okay, haha just glad your back on:P))

message 46: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Now I'm back, lol! xD))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Yayyayyayyayyay!!:D ))

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments ((Yayyayyayyayyay!!:D ))

message 49: by Evelina (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 50 comments ((Oooohh so sorry! Thought it was your turn. xD))

John blinked twice. How could Sherlock have noticed all of that... within less than a second? He shook his head. "That's incredible," he told Sherlock softly, closing his book.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) | 70 comments Sherlock had leaned back on the bed, body laying flat. Even lying down he didn't look relaxed, he looked rigid, uncomfortable.
Sherlock opened one eye to look at john before propping himself up onto his elbow to get a better look at the other boy. "Strange.." He murmured "most people just tell me to piss off."
The corner or sherlocks mouth curled up into a slight grin. This appeared to be ask close to amused as Sherlock came.

« previous 1