New to New Adult discussion

Love Exactly
This topic is about Love Exactly
One Book A Month > February is Here! So is our Book of the Month!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle Rohr (wybearpress) | 117 comments Mod
In the spirit of Love, and February, and Valentines, and all these good things; We are going to read something to warm the heart(New Adult style).

The Book of The Month is : Love Exactly by: Cassandra Giovanni

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy  (amybosica) Sounds Good!

Michelle Got it!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Lamb (jessabella123) | 1 comments Ahh awesome! Sounds great. My book of the month might be Ella James' new one though haha! Unmaking Marchant, which is out on the 12th!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Heather Williams (rucifey) | 67 comments So... how's everyone doing with this book? Anyone else finish it yet?

message 6: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (keiben) | 8 comments Wasn't into the synopsis so I haven't read it yet.

Danielle Rohr (wybearpress) | 117 comments Mod
Heather wrote: "So... how's everyone doing with this book? Anyone else finish it yet?"

Haven't finished it yet, but I'm working on an author interview, to spice up our read!
I'm a big fan of Cassandra Giovanni. When it comes to this genre, I think she nails it!

Diane (dianezil) | 23 comments I am about 75% done, and its kinda boring. I am not getting much character depth or any steamy sexy connections. I will probably finish tonight and will sum it up at that point.

message 9: by Diane (last edited Feb 11, 2014 04:27PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Diane (dianezil) | 23 comments So, I am finished. And I am still sticking with the same review.....EH, kinda boring. It had all the potential of a good book. Cute rock star with sexy tattoos and a hot body. Beautiful, normal girl who doesn't know how beautiful she is. Some sorted past drama. And yet it was not a great read. It just lacked character depth and much needed sexual energy. Not sorry I read it, but I have read so many others that have pulled off this story line far better. :(

Michelle I didn't enjoy it either. I didn't connect with the characters. I was glad when I finished it.

Diane (dianezil) | 23 comments Michelle wrote: "I didn't enjoy it either. I didn't connect with the characters. I was glad when I finished it."

It was a quick read, that was a positive.

Heather Williams (rucifey) | 67 comments I finished it too. I thought the love story was sweet, but I kept feeling lost or confused at times. Like "Wait, where did that person come from? That was random." Then a chapter or so later - "Ohhh... That person lives there! Makes so much more sense." Maybe it was just a flow thing for me.

I haven't read anything else by the author, but I wouldn't mind trying another.

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (keiben) | 8 comments Diane wrote: "So, I am finished. And I am still sticking with the same review.....EH, kinda boring. It had all the potential of a good book. Cute rock star with sexy tattoos and a hot body. Beautiful, normal gir..."

yeah that's what I thought it would be like,so I didn't read it :)