Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > [ R.L. Gallagher and Siberia ]

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Here we are. (:

message 2: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Hooray! So just for reference, did you ever watch any episodes of GG?

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments I believe I watched the Pilot and up to Episode 3, but I haven't gotten to watch the other seasons unfortunately. But still, I know the general storyline and the plot. Is there anything you'd like to help me out with? That is, with understanding the plot more?

message 4: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) I can't think of anything right now, but I'll let you know :)

message 5: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) I'm just going to make a basic outline for the character format. You don't have to use this one if you don't want to, but I'll base mine off of this.

Full name:
Nickname(s):
Appearance:
Height:
Weight/Body type:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Personality:
Birth marks/Tattoos/Piercings/etc.:
History:
Family:
Other:

message 6: by ❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 04:55PM) (new)

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments [[ I'm using a pre-made character, is that alright? Also, could you help me out with how my characters should be seen as? Do they have to be popular? Can they be outcasts? And how many should I make? Sorry for all the questions. I guess I kind I need an opinion, haha. ]]

n a m e;;
Ashton Herrington Montgomery.

nickname(s)}}
Ash, Ashes.

a g e;;
Eighteen.

date of birth}}
October 09.
place of birth}}
South Africa.

g r a d e;;
12th // Senior.

a p p e a r a n c e;;

height}} 6'4.
body type}} Average build, fairly muscular.
eye color}} cerulean blue.
hair color}} dirty blonde.
piercings}} a single stud on his lower lip.

p e r s o n a l i t y;;
Ashton is one of those guys that you can trust unconditionally. He's one of those guys that listens to you and is always trying to put others before himself. He goes out of his way to try and cheer you up when you're feeling frustrated or sad, even if it means making a complete idiot out of himself to make you laugh-- which isn't that hard for him to do. He is fun loving, kind and optimistic, and is always smiling. He's very charming, and somewhat of a flirt.

h i s t o r y;;
Ashton was born in South Africa, but raised in Sydney, Australia, hence his strong Australian accent. When he was fourteen, his mother died from cervical cancer and he, along with his two adopted brothers and father, moved to the US when he was transferred down there for a job. He quickly became fairly well known at school, but this never really turned him into the 'douchebag' type of guy-- he kind of just did his own thing, which is what he liked. He met Calum, Michael, and Chance when he was in the ninth grade and they quickly became best friends. One day, the boys started messing around with a guitar in Chance's room, and soon realized that they each had remarkable talent. They started playing and singing together, and 5 Seconds of Summer was born. The band got a fair amount of recognition around town, but little did they know that 5SOS was on their way to becoming world-wide sensations. Life was pretty good for Ashton.
For a while.

o c c u p a t i o n;;
He is the songwriter and lead vocalist in his band, 5 Seconds of Summer.

HeartbreakGirl.
h o b b i e s / t a l e n t s;;
Singing and playing guitar.

o t h e r;;
(view spoiler)

message 7: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Yeah, you can use pre-made characters. And yes, you can make outcasts, though both of my main characters will be some of "elites" or whatever. If you wanna make an outcast though he/she could be friends with one of my characters, probably the guy, and then they could still have a reason to hang out and whatnot. You can make as many as you'd like. I'm playing on just making two, maybe more once I get more ideas. :)

message 8: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) And don't apologize; it's kind of a vague topic haha

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments

" The flower that smells the sweetest is shy and [ l o w l y ] "

full name;; Bo Elisabeth Ellis.
nicknames}} Little Bo Peep, Little Bo, and sadly, the occasional Little Bo Freak by the girls that find joy in making her lives miserable.

age;; 17
D.O.B;; May 02.
place of birth;; Louisiana.

gender;; Female.

sexuality;; Heterosexual.

grade;;
12th // Senior.

appearance;;

Bo's eyes are a pale blue, in contrast to her rather porcelain face. Her hair is a warm mohogany, with a slight auburn tint; long,and thick, ending just below her elbows. She is fairly petite, yet has a very prominent curve to her figure.

style;;
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Bo tends to wear very light, pastel colors, although she isn't afraid to wear shorts and an old flannel-- what she wears is solely dependent on her mood and will usually vary, but never anything over the top. She loves over-sized sweaters, and anything casual.

personality;; Bo is very modest and shy, but also very attentive and mysterious. She is very quiet and gentle, and isn't really noticed by many. She's an outcast. It's very hard for her to open up to people. Despite this, she is always smiling. She's a good girl, one of those girls who would rather be inside playing piano, than out partying. She's the kind of girl who is there for people who aren't necessarily deserving of her help. She's the kind of girl who will always put other peoples needs before her own. She's the kind of girl who hates to see someone hurt, even though she's hurting so much on the inside.

history;; Bo was born in a small town in the 'backwoods' of Southern Louisiana. She was a happy baby. The happiest you could imagine. Relatives, friends, and everyone in between traveled miles from home just to see their precious little girl. At the time, it was very rare for a healthy baby to be born in that part of La. For some time their little Bo was the hype of the town. Her life was great. Not perfect, of course. But it was great. She was loved-- very loved.
She was barely six years old when her parents were both killed in a plane crash. She tells people that she was too young to remember, instead of telling them that she did in fact remember the exact moment when the police arrived at her door, telling the news to her and her grandmother that they were gone. After the town caught wind of what had happened, they wondered who would gain custody of the parent less child. Eventually, the judge ordered Bo to live with her aunt up North with her aunt
After years of crying herself to sleep, she grew up and placed the memory in the back of her mind. She calls it the bad place-- where she keeps every bad memory or thought. She rarely ever goes to her Bad Place, and when she does, it's very hard for her to come out of. She did excellent in school, although never considered on of the 'popular kids' who had a lot of friends. She pretty much had only herself throughout life, which is why she is so distant from everyone, and why it's hard to open up to anyone.

skills/hobbies;;

She has a gift for piano playing. She plays beautifully and composes her own music.

disorders;;
Atelophobia-- the fear of not being good enough.
Depression.

message 10: by Rosaleen (last edited Feb 01, 2014 08:53PM) (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) ((Is it alright if I make Bo and my guy friends?))

Full name: Katherine Caroline Pierce

Nickname(s): Kate, occasionally. Her friends call her Kat or K, but most know her Lady Katherine, either mockingly or respectively.

Grade: 12, Senior

Appearance:

Height: 5'2"

Weight/Body type: 105 lbs. Curvy; she knows she has a killer body

Eye color: Chocolate brown

Hair color: Matches her eyes; she usually keeps it in long curls

Personality: Katherine is a lot of things, but to summarize pretty well, she's a bitch. She's snarky, rude, mean and selfish. Everything has to be done her way or nothing will get done. And for her entire life, no one has shown her any other options. She's ridiculously smart, cunning and devious; she will stop at nothing to seek revenge. If anyone needs a job done, they'll go to her. She's got more connections than anyone. She's ruthless, never afraid to say what's on her mind. She is the Queen B of Queen Bs, and she wouldn't have it any other way. However, her closest friends, which are only about two or three, know that she's a dark-hearted, insecure girl who just wants to be loved by someone who won't leave again.

Birth marks/Tattoos/Piercings/etc.: Pierced ears, and that's it.

History: Katherine knows she got her attitude from her mother, Rachelle, but she always wonders if she would have turned out a little nicer had her dad stuck around. When she was ten, he divorced her crazy mother and in the lawsuit, Rachelle got full custody. She's practically mortal enemies with her mother; they've never gotten along. But when her dad's around, it's as if Lady Katherine really becomes that: a well behaved, well mannered, genuinely sweet lady. She's grown up in her penthouse in Manhattan, and never dreams to leave it. The city is her wonderland, and she has everything and everyone under her thumb in New York.

Family: She's an only child (from such a spoiled girl, can you expect any less?), with her mother who still lives with her, and her father, Daniel, who lives in Paris with is new wife, Heidi.

Other: She's good at everything she does practically, and though some claims it's not fair, she embraces it. Secrets are her favorite. Whatever dirt Gossip Girl thinks she has on Katherine, Katherine's got more secrets locked in a vault at the bottom of the sea.

message 11: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Full name: Lucianna Emilie Caprice

Nickname(s): L, Luce or Lucy to her friends.

Appearance:

Height: 5'7"

Weight/Body type: 115 lbs. Tall and lanky; perfect body for an America's Next Top Model audition

Eye color: Bright blue

Hair color: Golden blonde

Personality: Lucy is a total sweetheart, the exact opposite of her best friend, Kat. She loves practically everyone and hates all the scheming and whatnot that goes on in her everyday life with Katherine. She loves relaxing and taking time off and sitting in the park. Luce has a king heart filled with love for nearly everyone, and if she isn't careful, it usually results in her getting hurt.

Birth marks/Tattoos/Piercings/etc.: She has a few freckles all over her body, and she also has her bellybutton and ears pierced. No tattoos - yet.

History: She, too, has spent her entire life in Manhattan, in a Brownstone in the heart of the city. And she hates it. She'd much rather ditch the prestigious, prejudice private school for a backpacking trip in Europe. None of her friends know, in fact, that she hates her life as a socialite. They just think she's as happy as they are, going to parties every night and fancy brunches in the morning.

Family: Her mother and father, Ann and Jameson "The Captain" are in charge of the family business that her older brother, Sebastian who's in college at Yale, will soon own. She's just thankful he gets it and she can go do something else once she's allowed out of this hell hole.

Other: She loves being active; any kind of sport her her sport, despite how much she sucks at it. And though she may love Kat more than her own brother, she would much rather see the brilliant girl do something else with her brains than ruin high schooler's lives.

message 12: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Full name: Maximilian Oscar Xavier

Nickname(s): M or Max

Grade: Senior

Appearance:

Height: 5' 11"

Weight/Body type: 160 lbs./ Muscular

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: Dark blonde

Personality: Max is pretty quiet, and it's not that he's shy; he just usually doesn't have much to say unless he's around his friends. He doesn't really care for school; he'd much rather sleep all day and stay up all night. He's the kind of guy that, one a personality quiz under a question like "What's your favorite hobby?" would write "sex." He loves hooking up with whatever girl is willing, but isn't a douche bag that would coax you into it. He's got a significant amount of bottled up emotions that he doesn't like to discuss with anybody, even when he's loaded.

Birth marks/Tattoos/Piercings/etc.: Flower on his shoulder (same as in picture).

History: He, like his friends, has grown up in Manhattan. He's an only child of the infamous Wolfgang Xavier, and he's grown up his whole life convinced his father hates him. His mother died at birth, and he feels like that's the only thing his dad can see in him, which is the greatest cause for his "I don't give a shit" attitude.

Family: Father, as stated above

Other:

message 13: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) ((If you're okay with it, this is the guy I'd like Bambi to be friends with :) ))

Full name: Jameson Clark McDonnell

Nickname(s): J, James or Jamie

Appearance:

Height: 6'0"

Weight/Body type: 175/ Bulky yet still muscular

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Brown

Personality: Jamie is the kid of the group. Ever since he was little he's been doing the exact opposite of whatever anyone tells him to do. He's only out to have fun; he hates school just for the reason that it's so serious. He has a crazy sense of humor and easy going attitude; he's really okay with doing whatever as long as you take the time to talk him into it (which really won't take long).

Birth marks/Tattoos/Piercings/etc.: None

History: He's lived in the same house in the Upper East Side his entire life. Nothing's changed since the birth of his little sister, and as boring as it might sound, he's content that his parents, out of all the kids he knows, are actually still in love and not just in it for the sake of the company or money.

Family: Mother, Anna Marie, father, Jackson, and little sister, Claire.

Other:

message 14: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Please don't feel obligated to make two more characters; I just got bored and inspired so I made four and I have no idea why

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Of course he can. :) And I don't think I am at first. I might add a character later if I feel like it. xD

So, the whole concept of 'Gossip Girl'--- isn't she an anonymous blogger that reveals things and what not? Please feel free to tell me if I'm wrong.

message 16: by Rosaleen (last edited Feb 01, 2014 10:53PM) (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) No no that's pretty much it :) her goal is to just inform the world on whatever's going on with the socialites of the Upper East Side. If you're like "signed up" for the updates you'll get them like tweets. Little cheesy messages like "guess who got caught cheating on who?" and whatnot

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Ah, alright. Thank you. :)

message 18: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Are you good to start RPing now? I'll make the first post, I just wanna make sure you're good to start

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Yes. I finally have access to a computer now so I typing up replies won't be such a pain. I'm ready when you are. :)

message 20: by Rosaleen (last edited Feb 02, 2014 02:24PM) (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) I'm on my tablet so sorry if there's any typos

Katherine stood at the top the steps to St. Andrew's private high school with Lucianna by her side and surrounded by minions. She had her arms crossed over the short sleeve white blouse of her uniform, her brown eyes watched each and every student climb the steps and stay out of her way. Summer in the Hamptons had come to an end, school was back in session, and the Queen Bee was now a senior with everything at her fingertips. "I love high school," Katherine said with a small smile, simply extending a hand out the side and one of the "followers" handed her her purse.

At the bottom of the steps, Max and Jamie leaned against the brick wall that surrounded the school, watching the students too, but for another reason. They were watching the girls for anything that caught their eyes. They passed a cigarette back and forth, keeping it hidden from any teachers that might walk by.

message 21: by ❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ (last edited Feb 03, 2014 01:09PM) (new)

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Ashton climbed out of his old, red truck, slinging his bag over his shoulder. Slamming the door behind him, he took in a view of the high school, then down at the ridiculous uniforms they'd been stuck with for the past four years. He had his cuffs rolled up to his elbows and had made a slight switch from uniform pants to khaki skinny jeans and a pair of converse-- breaking the policy, while he was at it. Calum, Michael, and Chance, who had ridden in the pick up of the truck hopped out and made their way over to Ashton who began walking toward the building. "Contain yourselves ladies, Michael, the hot lead guitarist of 5sos is back and ready to turn up," Michael shouted confidently, getting a 'you're so stupid' look from Ashton and the other boys. They all started goofing off around the steps, Chance drumming on Ashton's back, pushing each other out of the way and things if that nature. Telling the boys that he'd catch up with them later, he started walking alone, turning slightly when noticing a group of familiar girls standing in almost what seemed like a v-shape, with 'Queen Katherine' leading the pack. To Ashton, they all looked like each other. Minions. Copies of Katherine.

Every one except for Lucianna of course.

He didn't want to seem rude so he, without eagerness, made his way toward them. "Hey guys," he said with a less-than enthusiastic expression. "Lucianna," he said, nodding in her direction with a small crooked smile. He admitted that he had been crushing on her, and had been for a while now. She was more real than the others. Natural. She was pretty easy going and nice-- which is what he liked.

Bo climbed out of her car; backpack over her shoulder, music folder in one hand, a book under her other arm, and sheet music for one of her own piano compositions in her mouth as she had no other room to carry it anywhere else. For Bo, today was not only the first day of school, but it was also the day she'd have to audition for the piano recital. Rushing toward the building, she finally swung the second strap over her back and was able to take the sheet music away from her parted lips. Walking timidly up the steps, she noticed Katherine and the girls and immediately put her head down.

message 22: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Lucy smiled at the boy who said hi to her. Him and his group of rowdy friends seemed like a lot of fun, and if it weren't for Kat, she would have spent a lot more time hanging around people like them. She did her best remembering his name before Kat hissed a nasty, "Ashton," in his direction, and she couldn't tell if she wanted him to disappear or if she had seen Lucy's eyes linger on him and try to recall his name. She was horrible with names. She couldn't even remember the name of the newest minion that was standing at her left. She gave a friendly wave to him before he walked off. "Why do you have to be so vicious to him?" she whispered to Katherine.

Kat just gave her a "are you kidding me" look before sneering. "Total wanna-be. He's been crushing on you since freshman year. I'm surprised you haven't gone out with him yet."

The second Jamie saw Bo step on campus, his eyes shot up to Katherine at the top landing of the stairs and he knew it was going to turn out nasty, so in the middle of a conversation with Max and his friends, he dashed off and ran up beside the girl, throwing his arm over her shoulders and smiled at her. "Missed you, kiddo," he said admirably as he grabbed the paper out of her mouth and the book in her arm. "How was your summer?" He eyed Katherine as they walked up the steps; he didn't want her to make this poor girl's life any miserable. They'd been friends for awhile, and for some reason, she was on Kat's hit list, and he was out to make sure she never got hit.

message 23: by ❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ (last edited Feb 04, 2014 08:43AM) (new)

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Ashton was stood next to them, laughing to himself when he picked up what Katherine said. Now, unlike a lot of people, he was one of the ones who didn't feel particularly intimidated by Katherine, and whenever she'd say something snarky, he would sometimes bounce back with something or another. Before heading out, he turned to the brown haired girl. "Hey, Katherine? I think have a little ego on the side of your mouth there. You should probably get that." He said light-heartedly as the boys in the background reacted by each saying a long "Oooooooh," after Ashton had made the small remark. He turned and looked at them laughing at their reaction. The bell started to ring but as he turned toward the building he stopped and looked over at Lucianna.
"See ya, Lucy." He said, and then headed off with Michael, Calum, and Chance edging him toward the door.

Bo continued up the steps, away from Katherine's line of fire, setting her bag down on the steps as she brushed a long, pesky lock of hair behind her ear. She was a bit caught off guard by the sudden embrace, but didn't have to think about it too long as to who it was. Giggling lightly, she turned to face him and gave Jamie a proper hug, reaching onto her tiptoes to do so. Being that he was so tall, she had to crane her neck slightly to look up at him; which wasn't particularly a bad thing, she had actually gotten ticked by it every now and then. "Thanks, Jamie." She said as he took her sheet music from between her lips and the book under her arm. "Well, dad got engaged to Angela, I finished about three compositions, I read all of my summer reading books.." She said with a chuckle, her voice trailing off. "Just the usual. And you? Any adventures that you embarked on that I'm not aware of?" She asked jokingly, taking a seat on the steps. With anyone else, Bo would be stuttering like a maniac. She was extremely shy and anxious around people, but when she finally feels at ease with someone, it's like talking to a completely different person.

message 24: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Katherine let out a quiet sigh. "If only he knew just how much I don't care about any of the shit that comes out of his mouth," she murmured to Lucy, who frowned at Ashton while he walked away. Katherine was an egotistical maniac with the reputation to be an asshole, but Luce hated it every time someone said something to her. The girl was her best friend, after all. She knew Kat couldn't care less about people's opinions of her if she thought they didn't matter, but Lucy had the mindset of "why can't we all get along?"

"He's cute," Lucy told her, spinning back around to look down at her friend that was a few inches shorter. "You can admit that much, right?"

Kat just sneered and went back to watching the stairs, not at all surprised to see Jamie protecting Bo - again. She wouldn't have disliked the girl so much if Jamie hadn't been the one to take her on like a charity case.

Jamie sat down beside her, loosening the school tie around his neck. He hated the damn uniforms. "Well, let's see. My sister got kicked out of college, my parents are living in different houses but won't get a divorce because of the company, I spent the majority of my summer at Katherine's family house in the Hamptons with Lucy and Max, and I totally forgot we had summer reading that you just reminded me of." He may have hated the way Kat treated some people, but she was honestly a fun person to be around - once you got he out of her insecure shell of insults. He smiled at her and laughed. He still held onto her papers and book, and as he looked down at him, his brow furrowed. "If I could read music, I'd compliment you on this, but since I can't, I'm just going to assume it's a beautifully written piece."

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Ashton hated to admit it, but he knew by responding to the things Katherine said or did made him look like a big-headed jerk too. He had nothing against Katherine-- or anyone at that. But peer-pressure is a bitch at this establishment. Of course, that's not the ultimate excuse for snapping back at her but it does play a big role. The only difference between Katherine and Ashton, however, is that Ashton feels surpassingly guilty afterward and it eats at his conscience until whatever it is he said or did, is apologized for. He knew Katherine enough to know that whatever comes out of her mouth is a mere reflection of what she is feeling about herself internally-- that it goes deeper than just a catty attitude. His head was telling him not to apologize but his stupid, caring heart screamed otherwise. "What a bitch," said Calum as they walked down the hallway. Ashton went toward his locker and set his knew combination on the lock. "Don't say that, she isn't a bitch. And I shouldn't have said what I did," he admitted rather sternly, feeling a tinge of annoyance from his comment.
"Ash is right. No telling what's going on in that little perfect world of hers." Michael said.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." Ashton said, and with a quick goodbye, he headed off to his first period class with schedule in hand.

Bo listened intently to what Jamie was saying. The two had this relationship where they didn't really have to talk in order to know what either of them was thinking. She could tell that he felt rather troubled, even if a bright smile said otherwise. She chuckled and elbowed him lightly, leaning over to look over her sheet music that he had in his hand. "Thanks.. I just hope the scouts think so. I'm supposed to be evaluated today." She said, biting her lip as she slipped the book into her bag, tucking a piece of chocolate-auburn colored hair behind her ear and away from her face.

message 26: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Katherine walked with Lucy into the school, their footsteps in sync while their arms were linked together. "Do you think James has a crush on that Bo chick?" Lucy asked. The girl was adorable and a sweetheart, and she wished she could spend more time with her.

Kat shrugged. "I don't know what goes through that boy's brain. I don't even know why he started talking to her in the first place, like it was some charity fundraiser for his family's business. "Take In The New Girl" charity," she said with a laugh.

Lucy elbowed her lightly as they walked into class, taking their seats beside each other in the center of their European History course. "Be nice to her. She's lovely. And maybe Jamie has a little crush on her. It would be cute." She smiled at the thought.

"Don't worry," Jamie assure her as he stood up, offering a hand down to her to help her up. "They'll love it. And if they don't, I'll grant you the "Jameson McDonnell Doesn't Want to Go To College so He's Giving His College Money Away" scholarship. You're at the top of the list for it, so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you." He handed her back the sheet music now that she had a free hand from putting her book in her bag.

message 27: by ❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 05:02PM) (new)

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Ashton began making his way toward first period, humming the lyrics to one of their bands' songs, scrolling aimlessly through his phones all of a sudden, he heard his phone go off with a text message. Closing out whatever it was that he was in, he checked the message with leisure. Squinting his bright blue eyes at the text, he began to read:
"Check GG."

After reading it, Ashton looked away and let out a huff or air.

"And so it begins," he said to himself.

Bo laughed and shook her head, putting the music in her folder and slipped it into her book bag, proceeding to slip it over her shoulder. As the bell rang, she began to make her way toward the entrance alongside Jamie. Taking his schedule, she began looking over his classes. "We have three classes together this semester. Looks like you're going to have to put up with me a lot this year." She said, a dimpled smile forming on her lips. During that same moment, her phone went off with a notification. Taking it from the pocket of her skinny jeans, she read the banner.

"Good morning upper-east siders. Gossip Girl here. xx "

message 28: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) ((Would you like me to make the rest post or is that all? I'm not trying to be rude or mean, I'm just curious :) ))

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments {{ Could you? That'd be great since you know a lot more about GG and the way she works than I do. By the way, I'm halfway done with season 1. XD }}

message 30: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) ((Oh sweet, you started it?! Yay :D I think I'm on season 2 or 3, I can't remember. Also, sorry it's taking me like hours to reply to you. This group is so busy, I lose track of what's been replied to and what hasn't. Sorry about that!))

Good morning Upper-East Siders. Gossip Girl here. Consider this the nicest text you'll all receive from me. No rumors to update you on - at least not yet. Lady Katherine still holds the throne, and Lucy, her right-hand girl, was spotted yet again being crushed over by Lonely Boy. Jameson is, as always, beside our "favorite" Lonely Girl, and Max has already found himself a new girl to hit on for today. Welcome back to the new school year. I hope you all keep tabs on our elites; I need more drama to gossip about.
You know you love me, Gossip Girl

Kat and Lucy's phones went off at the same time as nearly everyone else's in the classroom, and they looked at each other with a sigh after reading the sender. "It hasn't been more than ten seconds after sitting down in my first class, and she's already got something to talk about," Kat muttered in disapproval.

"She's so uncreative," Lucy said with a frown. "'Lonely Boy' and 'Lonely Girl?' That's so lame."

"Do I even want to know what it says?" Jamie asked after reading the text over her shoulder. All he saw was that it was from their all-time favorite person, Gossip Girl, and he knew no matter what it wasn't going to be good. He continued on beside her, walking her to the first class they shared.

message 31: by ❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 07:50AM) (new)

❅ sɪʙᴇʀɪᴀ. ❅ | 56 comments Ashton laughed aloud at the reference toward him. "Lonely boy, huh?" He said to himself, then continuing his process of reading the post. He read through the mention of a girl named Bo. He'd seen her around before, but never really associated with her due to a completely different school schedule, where they didn't have any classes together, and the fact that she pretty much avoided everyone. It was quote unfortunate, though, because she looked like such a sweet girl, much like Lucianna. Heck, why weren't the two of them friends?

He had already accepted the fact that he'd be tardy for class, so when he opened the door to his Calculus classroom, he braced for a lecture as he made his way toward the desk. After receiving his tardy slip, he walked toward his desk in the center of the classroom and took a seat, slumping down into the chair.

Bo sighed at GG's post. Having predicted that she'd make some diss toward her to begin with, it didn't really shock her that she had landed the first post of the school year. "Well, looks like I'm 'lonely girl' this year." She said, putting her phone down. It didn't really bother her that much anymore, having grown pretty much used to the idea that people really didn't like her. And she was fine with that.

Momentarily, the schools innercom buzzed, preparing to recite the pledge along with the mornings announcements. A voice, high and silky in itself, began to speak through the speakers.
"Gooooodmorning, Spartans and welcome back to another great year. Cheer tryouts are to be held in the gym on the 5th after school, visit Coach Lamb and Coach Watkins in room 102 during break for more information. We will be having our first pep-rally on the 15th, be sure to show your Spartan pride and come to school wearing purple and gold! Having issues with your schedule or would like a schedule change? Visit the counsellor Mrs. Self in room 305. That's right, guys! Our favorite band, 5 Seconds of Summer is back again and will be performing outside of the football field before the game Friday night! Admission is free, just show up and be ready to sing your hearts out, just like last year! The principal will be evaluating classes at random during the day so be sure you have on the correct attire, and put on your wonderful, smiling faces! As always, be polite, be respectful, be kind, and treat others the way you would like to be treated. It's a great day to be a Spartan!"

Ashton chuckled to himself as he heard his band on the announcements. That was probably all Michaels idea.

message 32: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) Lucy looked over at Kat, a sarcastic smile on her face once the announcements had finished. She hadn't missed the electronic drone of their principal over-excitingly reciting the announcements every morning over the intercom. "Let's try out for cheer," she said mockingly.

Kat rolled her eyes, leaning her head in her hands. "Please. There are a lot of stereotypes that I fit into, but being a cheerleader is not one of them."

Jamie threw his arm around her shoulders, smirking. "Don't even sweat it, kiddo. The my freshman year, I managed to earn the nickname Pool Boy because Gossip Girl got ahold of a rumor that I had sex in the school pool. It almost got me expelled. False rumor," he quickly added, realizing it sounded like something he totally could have done - but didn't. "Emphasis on the false." He held the door open for her to their American Lit class, tossing a smile at the pissed off expression of their teacher as they walked into the room late.

message 33: by Rosaleen (new)

Rosaleen Gallagher (rlgallagher) ((??))