In the Hand of a Butler discussion

Reaper RP > Request a Partner

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Do you want a partner? Or more like your reaper...

Name:

Personality:

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) So are Sarah and Seland partners?

message 3: by Spadez (or Kadyn), The earl of the Phantomhives (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 1649 comments Mod
lol you mean Yuri? yes they are XD

message 4: by Spadez (or Kadyn), The earl of the Phantomhives (new)

btw, for Yuri right before 'other' on her description, i added a 'partner she works with' and made it say Seland XD

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) aalbhrw';vjn ;WKRGBV'QAHBF

so many names to memorize...

message 6: by Spadez (or Kadyn), The earl of the Phantomhives (new)

lol XD its ok, i sometimes mess up names too

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) ok cool I'll do that too.

message 8: by Spadez (or Kadyn), The earl of the Phantomhives (new)

kk :D

The GFHB {HoNk} | 304 comments Name: Taka

personality: Taka is often a good person and a great friend when he gets to know you. Taka is a prankster and likes to play and joke around. He laughs at the weirdest of the things. When its silent he will burst out laughing for odd reasons unknown. Taka is a fun loving guy but when it's time to get down to business he is quite serious. Taka can be very sweet and loving to his Boyfriend or girlfriend. He hates when people sit there four hours on end to try and get his attention when you can clearly is ignoring them. Taka has been known to be a syco when in a state of anger or rage. Sometimes he is a uncrontably force of fighting tectnics when fighting. Taka loves to play stringed orchestra instruments, He wants to be a profesional musician when he is to old to keep being a grim reaper Taka has the almost goth like personality at points