Celebrity Life discussion

Celebrity Homes > Jasper's Home in LA

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 01, 2014 12:50PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( is their supposed to be a picture cuz theirs a big space but nothing thier)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Sorry the images weren't working, I'll ask Jaywest if he could fix that... ))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (never mind the image is working)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (brown bricks and black medal fence?)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee's was amazed at how good his house looked "wow" she whispered

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasper smiled. " I shouldve got a bigger house. " He said.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she looked at him" why would you do that? you do live by your self do you?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah... " He said laughing.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she smiled " then whats the the need for a big house, i think a person or couples should live in a small house because its cute!" she began to giggle at the thought.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" I need a big house so I could do Murder Mystery. " He laughed.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she laughed " well i think this house is perfect" she kept laughing.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yep. " He said taking off his first suit to reveal his bathing suit. Which was a suit.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she looked at him and then at her phone " so what know?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm going swimming. " He said putting on his goggles and sliding in.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "know? what am i supposed to do?" she laughed

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Swim with me. " He laughed.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) she laughed " in what i don't got a bathing suit?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" That was the point. " He said trying to stat serious.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "your crazy" she giggled " ill just swim in my under cloths if that ok with you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ok, but just don't have a period in my pool. " He said remembering when a fan girl broke into his house. She slipped into the pool and had s period.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " don't worry I'm not on my period" she said as she began to take of her shoes, shirt and pants. all she was wearing was her red underwear and bra. " here i come!" then she jumped in the water.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Water hit Jasper. " Really.he laughed.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " yes really" she splashed more water at his face and laughed

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Stop " He laughed going underwater.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " were are you" she twirled around "dont touch me"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasper popped up behind Vee. He screamed boo.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee screamed and fell in the water. she came back up. she gently smacked his shoulder " don't do that again!" she was smiling

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee went under water to pull jasper's feet

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hey! " He screamed.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "thats what get" she came up

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasper dunked Vee in the water. " That's what you get. " He laughed.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee tried pushing him under water " and so do you" she kept laughing

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" No fair. " He said as he heard the clicks of pictures being taken.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee froze "what was that"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't know but I would stay underwater. There's a way out without going up from the surface. He said going under and going to a hole in the wall.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee took a deep breath and dived in after jasper. she followed him to a hole in the wall.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee taped jasper on the leg to het his attention and try to tell him to hurry up.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasper put in a code it opened. He swam through.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee followed him

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

They ended up on his garage.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee was panting " what... just happend?" she took a deep breath

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

" There was a tunhel in my pool so I made it an escape route. Oh and that was fans or paparazzi. " He Saud drying himself off.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "you have an escape rout?" she asked puzzled

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah, paparazzi is always after me. " He said.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " that an other reason i don't like being famous, can i get a towel? I'm getting cold" she began to shiver

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Here " He said tossing a warm towel at her face.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " hey " she took the towel off her face "thanks, are they still out their?" she began to dry herself

« previous 1