1x1 Roleplays discussion

Archives > Rachel♚Awe that was wicked rude♚Rachel and Katie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

Katie  | 230 comments Mod
so yep

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) so, characters?

message 3: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

((i have to go brb hour and half I'll post him when i get back))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((alright))

message 5: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 02, 2014 01:11PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Name: Mazey Libby Carender
{Nickname:} May

Personality:
>> Kind
>> Shy
>> Funny
>> Brave
>> Stubborn
Appearance:

message 6: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (last edited Feb 01, 2014 03:26PM) (new)

{Name} Aidan Blackthorne

{Age} 21

{Species} Ruthless Vampire

{Personality}
-Ruff
-Short Tempered
-Pushy
-Nosey
-Violent

{Appearance}

message 7: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 03:27PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((I might die. Zac Efron = sexy. Anywho, shall we rp now? Starting at their school?))

message 8: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

((added it and you start))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((alright))
Mazey walked into the hallway, twirling a strand of brown hair around her delicate finger. Mazey had always been the shy nerdy type and that usually didn't work out well for her when it came to social things. But at least she wasn't ugly. In fact, she liked to the think of herself as almost pretty.

message 10: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

Aidan walked the halls even though he didn't go here he found a why to sneak in and catch a bite. He spotted a girl and slowly walked up to her. When he faced her he tried to ignore how beautiful she was. Putting on his charm he asked her to walk with him and out behind the school.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Mazey frowned ever so slightly in slight worry. She didn't say a word, just watched the obviously older man talk. She couldn't help but feel like she needed to follow him, whether she wanted to or not. "Yea, ok" she replied distantly. He wouldn't do anything bad... right?

message 13: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

HE brought her to the back of the school. e was about to take a drink from her before he released something. This was a cute one he could play with his food right? He smiled before asking her to come with him. "You want to come to my motel room?" He kept a pom always on hand for himself with some surpasses inside.

(view spoiler)

message 14: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

((brb dinner))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) (view spoiler)

"I guess so" she blushed ever so slightly stepping in closer. She didn't know if she liked where this was going, but she really didn't seem to have control of herself any more.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((oks))

message 17: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (last edited Feb 01, 2014 04:08PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

Aidan smiled and put her on his bike. Starting it he set off for the motel. He mentally planned what he was going to do and smiled.

Biting down on her lip she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist, terrified she would fall off. "I never got your name" she managed out. The window was blowing her brown hair everywhere: in her face, behind her, into her mouth.

message 19: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

Aidan smiled, he was going to change this girl and it would be fun. "My names Aidan, whats yours?" He shouted over the wind before they arrived at the motel. He climbed up the stairs and opened one of the doors to his three room suite but the walls had been removed. He pushed her inside before eyeing the chests around the rooms and thinking. I know this room gives off that bad vibe I'll have her do me first. He opened a few chests and looked at her, "I have a feeling you know what to do." He walked to the large bed taking his shirt and pants off ready for her to start.

message 20: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 04:26PM) (new)

"I-i d-dont..." she took a step back as reality started returning. "I need to go" she said quickly turning to leave. Mazey couldn't believe how stupid she had been: it was as if she hadn't even been in control of her own body.

message 21: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

Aidan quickly got up and closed the door. "Your not join anywhere cutie. Your going to do what I want, NOW!" He shouted at her and then regretted it. "Please, I know you want to know hat its like." He said. "Even more when the other person has no control over what happens." He returned to the bed waiting.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She was shaking slightly but nodded anyways. Her eyes were widened and she took a small half step away from him. Her eyes reluctantly scrolled over his naked form leaving Mazey with a bright blush.

message 23: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

He smiled knowing but also hoping she would get in on it. He then saw how she looked at his body and smiled she was going to put me in bondage and then screw him. That excited him. He hoped that she would enjoy it since he usually does it the opposite but she was special so he would let her do it.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "So what?" Claire asked hesitantly. She had idea what they were going to be doing in specifics. Crossing her arms over chest as if protecting herself she raised an eyebrow waiting for the reply. She was about to tell him she hadn't ever done any of this before.

message 25: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

"You put me in that." He pointed at the chest and the stuff inside. "And then, well, you screw me." He shrugged. "You basically do whatever you want when I'm in that." He shrugged again.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She walked over to the chest slowly reaching into and pulling the stuff out. Mazey didn't bother saying she was a virgin, after all it didn't seem like it mattered either way. She turned and slowly set up everything before putting him in it.

message 27: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 29: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 31: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 33: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 34: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 01, 2014 05:47PM) (new)

message 35: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 37: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 39: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 41: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 43: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 45: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (last edited Feb 01, 2014 06:58PM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 47: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

message 49: by Katie , In truth I am, Norman Bates. (new)

(view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5