BOOK TALK > The Harry Potter Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, The Calm One (new)

Megan | 95 comments Mod
Discuss the Harry Potter Series here!

message 2: by Megan, The Calm One (new)

Megan | 95 comments Mod
The Goblet of Fire and the Deathly Hallows were my favorite books in this series.

message 3: by Maigala (new)

Maigala | 7 comments I just have to say it: J. K Rowling is a genius! One of the best book series ever! I totally love it! <3

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate ★ (spillsandspoils) | 543 comments Mod
Harry Potter seems like a long time ago but it truly is one of those series that are unforgettable. It's just full of twists and turns that I can't help but be hooked! The last 4 books were long reads but fans never seemed to mind! And I know a lot of people who gained a love for reading because of this series! :)

message 5: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) That moment when J.K. Rowling regretted Hermione ended up with Ron and that it should be Harry.

My reaction:

"I.KNEW.IT! DAMN IT!"

Anyways, it's still the best series I've read for ALL TIME.

message 6: by Dee/ bookworm (new)

Dee/ bookworm | 36 comments I think she is coming out with an encyclopedia of all the people in the book!

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (earlgreyandbookmarks) I am such a potthead. it never gets old. I cannot wait for her next book/movie - based on the text books. its not about hp but it goes deeper in the wizarding world and its going to ROCK.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I love the series so far! It's amazing

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 24 comments I've read ALL the books and own ALL the movies! It's my DREAM to go to The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Orlando!

message 10: by Dee/ bookworm (new)

Dee/ bookworm | 36 comments The Harry Potter series jump started my love of reading.