John Green fan club! discussion

General > Moderator application

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by readeraz (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:01PM) (new)

readeraz (zoethereader) | 35 comments Mod
Hey guys! Here is the place where you can apply to be a moderator! I am looking for active GR members who will contribute to the group!

Application:

How active are you on Goodreads?
Are you a moderator in any other groups? iI so, how many?
Why would you like to be a moderator in this group?
What will you contribute to the group?
What is your favorite band (just out of curiosity :D)?

You can also PM me your answers if you are embarrassed or something.

Thanks guys! I will pick 1-3 mods within the next couple of weeks

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) How active: pretty active, or I try to be
Are you mod is other groups: yes, quite a few actually, I don't know the exact amount. xD
Why: um I like John Greene and I think I could bring good ideas to the group.
What will I bring: good ideas like trivia games and other discussions
Favorite band: really Zoe? You know this! Imagine Dragons!!

message 3: by readeraz (new)

Thanks for applying Tia! :D

message 4: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Yup no prob! :D

message 5: by B∞k (new)

B∞k Addicted | 1 comments Mod
How active are you on Goodreads? really active, each day or 2 day I go on goodreads for hours haha, ive got a goodreads and a reading problem :p

Are you a moderator in any other groups? iI so, how many? yes and in 2. YA Addiction and Buddy Reads

Why would you like to be a moderator in this group? john green is my favourite author and i'd be waiting to be in a john green group forever. i also think i could bring good ideas to the group (like the one on the next question).

What will you contribute to the group? good ideas, like each month we could read a john green book, do games and quizzes like what character are you ? and things like that :)

What is your favorite band? its kinda old haha but guns n' roses, the rolling stones, the beatles, queen, the eagles, aerosmith, kiss, imagine dragons and a bunch more hahahaha

message 6: by readeraz (new)

Thanks so much for applying! :D

message 7: by readeraz (new)

Thanks for applying! :D

message 8: by Natasha S ♥ (new)

Natasha S ♥ (tashieasmiles) How active are you on Goodreads? At least 15 minutes every day
Are you a moderator in any other groups? If so, how many? A few, maybe... two or three?
Why would you like to be a moderator in this group?
I think I could do a good job, and keep this group active and fun.
What will you contribute to the group? I'll post at least once in every thread (Those 'new' icons bug me. :) ) I'll keep it active, and will be able to create fun, new threads
What is your favorite band (just out of curiosity :D)?
This is hard! Um... Rush, Queen, Imagine Dragons... probably more that I can't think of on the spot. :P :D

message 9: by ada (last edited Feb 05, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

ada (adagee) | 5 comments How active are you on Goodreads? I came in on this website at around 2009-2010. my old account got deleted though. I was so active, but then I went off of it, but now I'm obsessed again.
Are you a moderator in any other groups? if so, how many? I don't actually remember. I've been a moderator for quite a few groups, but only several I'm active in.
Why would you like to be a moderator in this group? I'M A TOTAL FANGIRL CAN'T YOU SEE I SHIP SO HARD
What will you contribute to the group? hm, fangirl stuff haha. book recommendations.
What is your favorite band (just out of curiosity :D)? definitely not one direction, sorry directioners. probably imagine dragons though