Black Coffee discussion

Beverly Jenkins
This topic is about Beverly Jenkins
Reading Challenges > Beverly Jenkins

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Londa (last edited Feb 01, 2014 12:03PM) (new)

Londa (londalocs) | 1526 comments Author Challenge for accomplished historical romance writer Beverly Jenkins. Challenge yourself to read as many of her novels as you can!

This is an open ended challenge. All of the books you have read in the past will count, and you can stay in this challenge as long as you like.

Use this thread to track your books or discuss the author with other fans!

*** Widget Users ***
You will have to set the read date for already finished books to January 1, 1994 or later to have them 'show up' in this challenge

CLICK HERE TO USE THE WIDGET

message 2: by Londa (last edited Feb 01, 2014 12:33PM) (new)

message 3: by Londa (new)

Londa (londalocs) | 1526 comments Ok all of you Beverly Jenkins addicts! I keep hearing how wonderful her books are, but I have never read one.

Which one of the historical romance ones should I start with first?

message 4: by Lee (new)

Lee | 708 comments I've read about 20. She's my favorite.

message 5: by Lee (new)

Lee | 708 comments Is this only for the month of February?

message 6: by Londa (new)

Londa (londalocs) | 1526 comments No, you can add all of your old ones and you can keep adding as long as you like. It is open-ended. I am going to make all of the author challenges that way.

message 7: by Lee (new)

Lee | 708 comments Cool beanz!

message 8: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 1078 comments Londa wrote: "Ok all of you Beverly Jenkins addicts! I keep hearing how wonderful her books are, but I have never read one.

Which one of the historical romance ones should I start with first?"

What a difficult question to ask Beverly Jenkins fans!

But I guess I will suggest the one I started with and got "hooked" - Topaz :)

message 9: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 263 comments I've only read Vivid but it was excellent!

message 10: by Lulu, The Book Reader who could. (new)

Lulu (lulureads365) | 2446 comments Mod
I'm not really big on romance novels. LOL. I signed up for this challenge, but....hmm...we'll see.

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 138 comments I'm in! I've already read a great many. Fixed my widget today.

message 12: by Londa (new)

Londa (londalocs) | 1526 comments Have fun Andrea!

message 13: by Lee (new)

Lee | 708 comments Lulu and I are reading "Indigo" now.

message 14: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 138 comments I'm re-reading Night Song. I had forgotten how much I liked it. I need to buy something new though. I've read 18 of the 40 I signed up for.

message 15: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 138 comments Okay, Just went and 1-clicked Captured. Damn this thread and Amazon! hahahaha!

message 16: by Kendric (new)

Kendric Boykin (new_writer24) | 47 comments I have to check out some of her books.

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 138 comments I hope you enjoy them and become a hard-core fan, Kendric! :)

message 18: by Anika (new)

Anika (anikasbooks) | 10 comments I love this topic. Now I want to go back and read one of her old books. But where, oh where, to start?

message 19: by Shomeret (new)

Shomeret | 69 comments I started with Indigo which is a wonderful Underground Railroad novel.

message 20: by Anika (new)

Anika (anikasbooks) | 10 comments I mean to say I've read them all. But I am happy to start over. YAY!

message 21: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 138 comments And how bout the wonderful LeVeq men of New Orleans?
Winds of the Storm, Through the Storm, Captured. They are all super fine!