Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Ali and Rainpelt

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Okay. Here it iss!

Any ideas?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Hm. Let me think... are there any genres your into? Romance? Dystopian? Post-Apoctalypic? Ect?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Maybe then we'll do a Summer Roleplay? Here are a few ideas for plots:

Two bestfriends start liking each other, but it gets all complicated and such because they don't want to ruin their friendship.

Two people meet at a late summer party, and practically fall in love. But they find that they aren't like they first thought they were.

Or we could do doubles.

Where a girl A and a guy B have had a complicated past. They fell in love in london but had the usual complecations. Finally, in a misunderstanding, Girl A thought Guy B was cheating on her with Girl C. Walking out on him, Girl A moves to a small beach town, gets a boyfriend, and is happy. But years later, Guy B and Girl C come there too, and complications arise.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Alright! Do you want to be the girl or the guy?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Alright. I guess we make our characters now.

And due to me being on ny tablet, I am going to make a little short character, and add onto it later.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Sure. I'll be Kyle. But maybe they started speaking again over the summer. C:

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Name: Kyle Helios
Appearance:

I'll put more later, like O said.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Do you want to start? Maybe you post first?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle had just come from the beach, wearing swim trunks and a tee shirt. He was strolling through the park when he spotted Nikki. They used to be best friends, and since summer had come the two had begun talking more. "Hey Nik," he called, raising his hand in a wave. He jogged over to her, walking beside her. "You cold there?" He asked, nodding to her hoodie. It was hot out here. How could she be wearing that?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Naw." Kyle joked, "Just fell in a mud puddle." He chuckled, crossing his arms as he walked. He decided that it might not be smart to ask her about her hoodie. If she wasn't telling him, there must be a reason. She didn't seem to get out much anymore, so maybe some fun might do her good. "Hey, Nikki, I've been meaning to ask you. I have a few friends who are throwing a party tonight down at the beach." He felt his stomach flutter a little with nervousness. Not about asking her, but about what she would sau. "I was wondering if you would want to come."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Come on, Nik!" Kyle couldn't help but frown, grabbing her arm lightly to stop her from keeping on walking. "You always bale, and you haven't even been to the beach with me yet! Friends hang out, and all we've done is just have a few conversations." He sighed. "Its only a few hours, down at the beach. Please? Even if its for a little bit." He was tempted to turn her toward him, but he didn't, just kept his hand on her arm. "Please?"

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle flashed a grin at her, letting go of her as se walked off. "At seven, Nikki! Don't forget!" He called after her. "I'll see you there! You'll love it! I promise." He said, turning and walking back down to the beach. He rubbed his hands together. This party had to be ten times better just for Nikki.

(Time skip to the party?)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle pulled out his phone, glancing at it. Seven o' two. He couldn't help but worry. Sure, not many people were here yet, but he hoped Nikki would come. There was a big bonife they had made, hopefully not illegally, with logs around it. Sinking onto one, he couldn't help but stare at his phone, watching another minute tick by. It was stupid, but he just really wanted her to come.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle jumped up, a smile lighting his features, "Nikki!" He practically squealed as he ran forward, pulling her into a quick hug. "I'm so glad you could make it. For a while there I thought you weren't coming." Blushing, he pulled back, smirking at her. "I mean, you were a full four minutes late."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle grabbed her hand, pulling her over to the fire. "Its good to know that." He laughed. "You must be cold," he told her, nodding to her hoodie. "So this'll help with that." He sat down on a log, and patted the spot next to him for her.

[Any ideas for a plot twist? He sees her scars? Someone hits on her and he gets mad?]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle gave a small smile, staring at the fire. "It's nice, isn't it?" Her gave a pause, then tilted his head towards her. His mouth fell open as his eyes caught on her face. Scars and bruises lined her face, the scars being more prominate. "Nikki," he started slowly, but words didn't seem to come. "Nikki. What, what happened?" He asked lamely.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle turned on his heel, sprinting down the beach after her. "Nikki! Stop!" He yelled, now right on her heels. To anyone else, it just looked like the two were having a race on the sand. But he knew he needed to catch up to Nikki. If he didn't, they may never talk again. Running ahead of her, he stopped in front of her, putting his arms on her shoulders. Then, so she couldn't run away, he pulled her into a hug. "Nikki. Who did this to you?" He asked, running a hand over her hair.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Its alright. Your posts are fine c: Better than a lot of people I have roleplayed with.]

Kyle sighed, "Sh," He told her. "Its okay." He pulled back, running a thumb under her eye to catch a falling tear. Looking at her, he bit his lip, taking in the severity of her face. He couldn't believe that her father had done all of this, and she hadn't told anyone. It explained the hood and the hoodie. "If you want, Nikki, you can stay at my place tonight. If you don't want to go back to that." He suggested.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Sh, stop crying." Kyle said, biting his lip. He looked at her. "But what if you.." he trailed off. She would never agree to never going back to her house. Instead, he sighed. "Would you need any help sneakong back into your house?" He asked, his eyes sincere

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Then I'll run off, and nothing would happen to me." Kyle finished for her. "Listen, stop worrying about me, when your the one who is in real danger of getting hurt." He blinked, shaking his head slowly. "Let's have some fun for now, and when you need to get home, I'll take you and help you out."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle couldn't help but smile. "Well, there are plenty of things we could do." He shrugged. "If you want, since the water isn't that cold, I don't think, we could go swimming." He paused. "That is if you have on a bathing suit."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle shrugged, "If your worried about people seeing them, we'll be in the water so no one will noticed." He leaned forward, "and if your worried about me seeing them, if you can't tell, I don't really care if I see them." He smiled, shedding his shirt without any thought. "Meet me by the water." He said, running off toward the water.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle was standing at the water's edge, letting the water lap at his toes. Turning to her, he gave her a small smile. "Maybe I lied. It might be a little cold." He shrugged, staring out into the waves. He would have to wait for the right moment to get hit by a minimal amount of waves on the way out. He grabbed her hand, seeing a prime oppertunity. "You ready?"

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Your strong." Kyle commented, running into the water. He tugged her along behind him, trying to get deep before they had to deal with any waves. The water, now up to his hips was chilling cold. "Woo!" He said, shaking his head. Seeing a wave coming up, he sent her a wild glance. "Get ready to dive!" He yelled over the roaring waves.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments When the wave was right in front of him, he sucked in a breath and held it. Still keeping a hold of her hand, he dove under the wave. He came up, shaking out his hair, and smiling at her. They were finally to the point where they would be okay to just float over the top of the waves. "Well that was easier than I expected," He said, floating on his back.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle's arms flailed up as she pushed him underwater. After a few moments when she let him up, she gave him a mock scowl. "Hey," he said, "your hair? Did you see what you did to mine?" He gasped, raisinf his eyebrows. He pushed his palms against the water, spraying the water onto her.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "It is on now, Nikki." Kyle warned, diving under water. He grabbed her foot, pulling her under quickly. He held her under the water for a moment, before letting her up. "The war has started." He said, chuckling.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle struggled for a moment before pushing himself up. He hugged her to him, holding her arms to her sides. "Now, you can't move and I win." He said, giving her a peck on the cheek. "Do you give up?"

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle held her closer. "No! I will not let you win!" He glamced back onto shore, where the sun was setting. "We might want to go head back." He said with a sigh

[I have a plan. O.o]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [You'll seeeee]

Kyle headed back to shore, a small smile on his lips. "That was fun." He said, his feet hitting the still hot sand.

One of Kyle's friend, Adam, was running down the beach. When he reached the two, he slowed to a jog. It was dark, so he hadn't yet noticed Nikki's scars or bruises. "Yo," he said, then he glanced at Nikki. "Well, seems that Kyle has been keeping something from me."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Dude," Adam laughed. "Linda will be peeved." He said, raising an eyebrow. He turned to Nikki. "Linda is that type of crazy jealous ex." He said, "She broke it off, but you never know what she might do, if you know what I mean."

Kyle stopped him, putting an arm around Nikki. "Well, she isn't here, is she?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. "And we were just leaving, so we won't be seeing her anytime soon."

[Just thought I would introduce another antaganist other than her father.]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Sorry, I had to leave.]

Kyle glanced at her, "She has all the reason to be jealous." He said quietly, then started back toward her house. "Sorry we have to leave a little early, Linda may show up, and that is something you do not want to have happen." He shrugged, stopping suddenly on the street. "Um, where is your house?"

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "I have feet, Nikki. Fast feet, I promise you, if he sees me, I will run from him, and guess what? He won't even know I was there." Kyle told her, sighing down at her. "Like I said, we should be more worried about you, than me. So, that being said, there is nothing you can do to make me not come." He took a breath, "Now. Where is your house?"

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Kyle nodded slowly, then continued walking. "So, you okay? Has this experience been up to your," He paused, shoving his hands into his pockets. "expectations?" He hoped bringing her out here hadn't been a total disaster for her. She seemed to have fun, but you could never tell with girls. They, so it seemed, were the best at hiding their feelings. So, with Nikki espeacially, he could never tell.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments "Do you like the stars?" Kyle asked, then corrected himself. "I mean, still like the stars? I remember when we used to watch them go by all the time." He told her, laughing. "Those were good times, when we could do what we wanted."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Sorry for the late Reply :/]

Kyle nodded slightly, "They do shine, like nothing else." He smiled at her, wondering why they ever stopped being friends. Then he remembered. The rumor. But her knew that wasn't true now. He pushed it out of his mind as they came to her house. "Now to sneak you back in." The light inside the living room flickered on, and you could see a shadowy figure moving by the window to sit down on the couch. "If you want to be snuck back in."