BOOK TALK > Fallen

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, The Calm One (new)

Megan | 95 comments Mod
Discuss about Fallen here!

Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

message 2: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) It was disappointing. I mean there things left unexplained and I don't get some of it.

message 3: by Nikita (new)

Nikita I'm thinking about adding this series to my to-read list but so far I've heard that it's slow and not worth reading. Should I read it?

message 4: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) @Nikita - not that I'm discouraging to read it, but I find this boring and slow.

message 5: by Nikita (new)

Nikita @Beatrice, thank you.

message 6: by Dezra (new)

Dezra Bennett (dezra_bennett) I LOVED this series. I couldn't put it down. I'm actually thinking about even rereading it this year.

Anna (Unquenchable Reads) (unquenchablereads) I've read the first book... I wasn't completely impressed with it. I just bought the second one so I will be continuing the series.

message 8: by Bruni (new)

Bruni Cizmic | 1 comments Horrible.I hate it.I think that the idea of the book was good, I mean, I liked the synopsis but when I turn to the mid part I started to realize Luce was a really stupid character. And don't even let me repeat about the second book.And So I Repeat, hate it!

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 40 comments I haven't read it, but I'm not sure if I want to

message 10: by Zoe (new)

Zoe MacIver | 35 comments I started the series, and gave up after two books. It wasn't for me.