Being a Teen discussion

Games > Corrupt a wish

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 314 comments In this game, you have to say something you wish, like "I wish I had a cell phone"
The next person has corrupt your wish, like "if you had a cell phone it might explode and you would die." (they can be goofy reasons)

I'll start:

I wish I had a laptop.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 5 comments i f you had a laptop, the world would explode into googleplex peices

i wish i had a forty

message 3: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 314 comments If you had a forty your face would look like dog crap because of nuclear exposure.

I wish I could dance like my friend.

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If you could dance like your friend you would turn into jello.

I wish I had a life.

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 5 comments if you had a life, all straight people in the world would turn gay, (except for me, haha))

i wish i had a job

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments I'm glad I don't have a life then...

If you had a job the world would turn inside out and we would all be burned alive

I wish I had a pet ferret.

message 7: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 314 comments If you had a ferret, it would eat your face.

I wish I had a glass of water.

message 8: by Kaykah (new)

Kaykah If you had a glass of water you would drown.

I wish I had a wish

message 9: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If you had a wish you would probably blow up the world.

I wish I had pancakes.

message 10: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If you had pancakes your stomach would explode

I wish my friend was here

message 11: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If your friend was there they'd poke your eyes out.

I wish I had an elevator.

message 12: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If you had an elevator it would fall and you would get squished under it!(why you were under it? Who knows...)

I wish I wasn't hungry.

message 13: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If you weren't hungry you would starve to death!

I wish I had fairly odd parents.

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If you had fairly odd parents you would get eaten by evil people-eating lamps.

I wish everyone could speak lolcat

message 15: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If everyone could speak lolcat we'd all be hit by a meteorite and explode!

I wish I could call my best friend.

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If you could call your best friend they would hate you forever! Muahaha

I wish I could stay on the computer.(lol aka I gtg)

message 17: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If you stayed on the computer you'd get brain cancer!

I wish I could go to Florida right now instead of waiting until Saturday! :K

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 970 comments Mod
If you went to Florida now, a giant tsunami would hit Florida and drown everyone there.

I wish summer would last forever.

message 19: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If summer lasted forever, everyone would die of heat stroke and thirst and the sun would turn the earth into a giant prune! B)

I wish I could have dinner now.

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

HI!

If you had dinner now, your mom (or dad if your dad cooks) would accidentally spill poison in your food, and no one would notice until they ate it....

(I'm grim today.)

I wish my sister would get out of my room. :P

message 21: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Hey-hey Rachel ^^ You're grim? Why is that so?

If your sister got out of your room... she'd steal all of the air and you'd suffocate!

I wish that my cell phone would charge by itself.

Did you know that some phone company came up with a phone that actually does that?!

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sfreeves) If you had a cell that would charge by itself, it would start charging just as you were getting out of the bathtub and when you grabbed it, you would be electrocuted.

Wish I had a cat trainer....

message 23: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If you had a cat trainer, your cat would hate you and scratch your face off... Just saying.

I wish I could be Kelly Clarkson.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sfreeves) If you were Kelly Clarkson, you would have multiple stalkers on your tail at all times and you would have a panic attack and implode.

I wish my sister couldn't speak....

message 25: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If your sister couldn't speak than she couldn't tell you that there was a serial killer behind you, and than you would die!

I wish my lips weren't chapped.

message 26: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If your lips weren't chapped, then you would have put on some horrible lip balm stuff that's filled with chemicals, and accidentally swallowed some of it, and then died. Yep.

I wish the musical I'm in didn't have quite so many songs....

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sfreeves) If they didn't have so many songs, Fluffy (the three-headed dog from Harry Potter) would wake up and eat you all.

I wish I could type as fast as my mom

message 28: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If you could type as fast as your mom, your fingers (from lack of experience) would begin to burn slowly and rot off!

I wish that I was a faster reader.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sfreeves) If you read faster, your brain wouldn't process the info quickly enough and you would implode

I wish those roses were for me

message 30: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If those roses were for you, you'd end up stabing your finger on a prickly thorn covered in poison that would cause you to bleed out through that single cut and you'd die!

I wish I'd eaten a coned ice-cream instead of an ice-cream bar.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sfreeves) If you'd eaten a coned ice-cream instead of an ice-cream bar, you'd choke on the pieces and die.

I wish I was more enthusiastic about required reading... (normally I love books, can't get into this though :P)

message 32: by Jack the annoying freak (last edited Jul 07, 2009 07:49PM) (new)

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 108 comments if yo did that everyone would call you a freak and hang you

i wish the girl i have a crush on would like me back

message 33: by Jayda (new)

Jayda If your crush liked you back the world would explode! (Couldn't think of something else xD Sorry)

I wish that my crush would stop messing up so badly and just come back from his trip the way he was before!

message 34: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If your crush came back from his trip the way he used to be, he would slowly start liking you less and less!!! (That makes no sense.)

I wish I didn't tell my friend I'd go to her sleepover....

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 108 comments if you didn't tell her that then she would commit suicide

i wish i could stop wishing

message 36: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments ♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "If you went to Florida now, a giant tsunami would hit Florida and drown everyone there.

I wish summer would last forever."

((Don't go to Florida now then!!!!! I live there and I don't wanna drown!!!!! lolz))

message 37: by Jayda (new)

Jayda Sarahcorn wrote: "♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "If you went to Florida now, a giant tsunami would hit Florida and drown everyone there.

I wish summer would last forever."

((Don't go to Florida now then!!!!! I live there ..."

xD I'm going to Florida on Saturday! Whoot!

If you could stop wishing, then this game would be over... and the world would explode!

I wish that Saturday would just get here already!

message 38: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 208 comments If Saturday was here then the week would be messed up and I would be confused and throw a missile at North Korea!((lolz cuz they threw missiles at us))

I wish I wasn't bored.

((Where in Florida?))

message 39: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If you weren't bored, then your head would explode and Pon and Zi would die and then I would cry and Pon would go to heaven and Zi would go to hell and then the Pon and Zi that says "Even Heaven is Hell without you" ( http://www.ponandzi.com/image.php?img=10 ) would come tru and then I would cry some more! SO KEEP BEING BORED!!! (Being dramatic is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!))

I wish I wasn't tired.

message 40: by Emilie[-MLE-] (last edited Jul 11, 2009 10:39PM) (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 314 comments If u weren't tired, u would die because of a major sugar rush.

I wish my iPod had a better keyboard.

message 41: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If your iPod had a better keyboard, then you would type too much on it and your fingers would fall off.

I wish I could read volume 17 of Black Cat already!!!

message 42: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 314 comments If you could, you would hate the ending then go into major depression.

I wish I had a milion dollars.

message 43: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If you had a million dollars, you would waste it all instantly, then regret it for the rest of your life.

I wish I hadn't gotten abducted by aliens last night.

message 44: by Emilie[-MLE-] (new)

Emilie[-MLE-] | 314 comments If you hadn't...nothing would be different. You still wouldn't have a brain ;p

I wish I had my poochie with me!

message 45: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If you had your poochie, s/he would scratch your eyes out for insulting my intelligence!!! (XD)

I wish my head didn't hurt.

message 46: by RE:TU:RN (last edited Jul 31, 2009 05:49AM) (new)

RE:TU:RN | 14 comments if your head didn't hurt then you brain would get to calm and you would go into a coma and die.

I wish i wouldn't think about all the ways i could die when i get on a plane

message 47: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments If you couldnt think about that, you wouldnt be prepared, and so then you would most definately melt into a gelatinous puddle of....of....slime.

I wish Hogwarts was real....or that Malfoy was, at the very least...

message 48: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

ME TOO!!! DRAAAAACOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! (I just saw HP6)

But...if it/he was...then you wouldn't be able to go there anyway because you're a Muggle, but you would find out about it/him, and then you'd be depressed.

I wish I had popcorn

message 49: by Gracie (new)

Gracie (gracied23) | 213 comments If you had popcorn, then you would break out terribly and never be able to get the zits out of your nose.

thats right, out of your nose.

i wish i was a cat!

message 50: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

If you were a cat, a dog would kill you.

I wish I was an amazing artist.

« previous 1 3