James Patterson Book Club discussion

7th Heaven

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MP (new)

MP | 2 comments I just finished 7th Heaven. It was a very easy read, I couldn't put it down. I won't post any spoilers but I will say that I enjoyed Lindsey's conflicts in regards to her love interests. The crimes that were the central focus in the book were very interesting, a bit different w/ more twists than usual (IMO). What did you think?

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy I'm currently reading this, about two-thirds the way through and I have to say it's not one of his better ones. It's a good read though and fast to get through but seems to be missing something this time around.

message 3: by Summer (new)

Summer (summerbp) I liked this one. I'm glad that after Yuki's introduction into the story that he's spending a little more time in the courtroom, though I'm getting irritated that she can't win one. I'll admit that I was in the Conklin camp during this book, although I liked Joe up until this point. Funny.

I am definitely looking forward to the 8th!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments That was a good book

message 5: by Gina (last edited Jan 30, 2013 04:39PM) (new)

Gina  | 100 comments I just started reading 7th Heaven. I hope I enjoy it. I still can't get use to Jill being gone. I was just starting to like her character. I think she was killed off too soon.

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 12 comments I think that was the best book that i've read so far

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (WhatChatReadin) | 98 comments I have enjoyed all of the WMC books!!

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (WhatChatReadin) | 98 comments Kyle ~Special K: Rebel Leader~ wrote: "I've only read up until The 9TH Target. Can't wait to read 10TH Anniversary!"

I'm on that one now. I wanted to catch up the series by the end of last year, but that didn't work.

message 9: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (Lboyd5900attnet) | 23 comments I am sooooo behind on the Womens Club series!!!!!