TV Talk discussion

Favorite Sci-Fi Show

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jillian (last edited Feb 17, 2008 09:42PM) (new)

Jillian What is your favorite sci-fi tv show?

Mine would have to be the X-Files. Hands down one of the best shows ever on television.

message 2: by Jayme (new)

Jayme | 6 comments X-Files were good, although I thought they tapered off at the end. The first several seasons rocked though.

message 3: by Jillian (new)

Jillian Well after David left I think the show went downhill.

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) Star Trek (orig), The Twilight Zone (orig), Supernatural.

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 31 comments I like Ghosthunters when I can watch it. I also enjoyed Charmed.

message 6: by Jillian (new)

Jillian Charmed was as great show!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Star trek

message 8: by Manuel (new)

Manuel | 12 comments Can you guess from looking at my logo?

I have heard great things about the new Battlestar Gallactica, but I have yet to see a show.

message 9: by Manuel (new)

Manuel | 12 comments Recently one of our local TV stations has started to rerun the original Star Trek at 3:AM.

Of course I've seen all the episodes since I was a kid, but I was surprised to learn someone has reedited all scenes in space.

Thanks to computer graphics, the Enterprise no longer looks like a plastic model. I am curious to see the rest of the series to check out what they've added.

Recently I rewatched the episode where Spock has to go back to Vulcan to "see" his wife. They added a few new establishing shots of Vulcan...very beautiful. Also when Spoke is viewing pictures of his wife as a young girl....they no longer look like poloroids.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

What's your fav. Start Trek? I like Voyager, and the orginal.

message 11: by Manuel (new)

Manuel | 12 comments I liked all of them.
I could never get into Deep Space Nine.

I must have seen them out of sequence or something, but I never found out who were the bad guys. They kept mentioning the "Dominion" but it was never clear to me who or why they are fighting.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay, I didn't really get into Star Trek the Next Genration. The Dominion, is, the Shape shifters,like otto.

message 13: by Crystal (last edited Jun 29, 2008 01:08AM) (new)

Crystal | 31 comments I do watch Supernatural on occasion but I don't have to see it every week.

I also miss the show "Sliders". That show was pretty cool.

message 14: by Jillian (new)

Jillian I've never heard of sliders. What was that about and when was it on tv?