Percy Jackson's Awesomeness discussion

The Books! > The Lightening Theif

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) Where it all started! It was an AWESOME book. I loved it. I love Percy's mom!

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) yea!!!she's awesome!!!i like how she has blue everything it's my favorite color!

message 3: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) =D I really don't like Gabe. But Percy's mom was smart for picking him.

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) yea...good thing he got a taste of his own med he got a glimps of a bighead

message 5: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) YEAH! I wish she had shown him the box, though.

message 6: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) =(

message 7: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) =P

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen hi

message 10: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) ivie daughter of posidon wrote: "wait what? "

That box!! With Medusa in it!

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 13 comments Oooh can't wait till the movie!!!

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) me either i saw a preveiw for it last night at harry potter!!!!!!

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen I am seeing harry potter today!

message 15: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) ivie daughter of posidon wrote: "me either i saw a preveiw for it last night at harry potter!!!!!!"

AWESOME!!! How is it?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Swati wrote: "ivie daughter of posidon wrote: "wait what? "

That box!! With Medusa in it!"

she did, remember? and she sold the statue and called it the Poker Player ((i think thats what she called it o.o))

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen Swati wrote: "ivie daughter of posidon wrote: "me either i saw a preveiw for it last night at harry potter!!!!!!"

AWESOME!!! How is it?"

REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i didnt like the preview...

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) well it has really good picture and the speacial features where r eally cool or some people im not gonna point fingures (cheese casey) thought it was weird.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

No, i was hoping in the Percy of Olympians trailer that they put more stuff in it

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) yea but it's coming out next yr. so i guess its ok