Percy Jackson's Awesomeness discussion

The Books! > The Last Olympian

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) How many of you have read this book? Did you like it?

message 2: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) me! it is the best one in the series!

message 3: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) I love it!! It's very cool! The best..I'm not sure..

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) my...stupid...library...won't....let...me...get..it...for....80 WEEKS *cries * Noooooooooooo!

message 5: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) AHH! So you haven't read it?

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) no!!!!!!!!!INEEDTOREADITSOBAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) GAH! YOU..YOU..

message 8: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) *mutters random words to self*

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) Dagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dagh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen awesome book!!!

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) i...didn't....read...it...YET!!!!!!

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen o.O

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen I

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen am

message 15: by Jen (new)

Jen VERY

message 16: by Jen (last edited Jul 13, 2009 08:28AM) (new)

Jen disappointed

message 17: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) You are very disappointing?

message 18: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) Or disappointed?

message 19: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) Why?

message 20: by Jen (new)

Jen whoops!

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 13 comments OH MY GOD!!! BEST ONE IN THE SERIES!!! SO THE BEST ONE!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yup! it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

CASEY!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney wrote: "OH MY GOD!!! BEST ONE IN THE SERIES!!! SO THE BEST ONE!!"

I AGREE!!!!!

message 25: by Jen (new)

Jen Second favorite for me!

message 26: by Della (new)

Della | 10 comments I <3 the last book, but I didn't expect Percy and Annabeth to hook up...I was SO EXCITED FOR THE LAST ONE TO COME OUT THO!!!! I also loved the first one, the second one, third one, and the fourth one...ooops! ^^ i guess thats all of them...
:P

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) don't.....tell.....Me!!!!!!DAUGH!!!!!!!!!AND I TOTALLY EXPECTED IT!!!!!!>:p *GIVE EVIL LOOK*

message 28: by Della (new)

Della | 10 comments ...sorry...

Ivie the one with a LOUD HALARIOUS laugh  (posionivy01) it's ok every one else has already done it so i guess it was your turn.

message 30: by Jen (last edited Jul 18, 2009 06:45PM) (new)

Jen heeeeeeee I am almost finished with eclipse!

message 31: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) Awesome!!

I dunno if I was expecting it or not..It just..happened..