Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2) Six Brothers discussion

SEVEN SONS bY Lili ST. Germain

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Azzie (new)

Azzie I have just read this book. I can say this is one of the best books so far I have read in 2014.I am keeping my eyes open for the rest of her books.

Stephanie I read book 1 and 2 in one day it was so good :)

Lisa 5 days until book 3 is released

Stephanie I cant wait. ... counting down the days

Lisa I know they are so good just real different

Michelle Ksepka This is a good series. It took me by surprise when I read it that I had to read book to and am waiting to read book three.

Lisa It was completely different to what I thought it was going to be . I will be honest I expected yo hate it . How wrong I was x

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just downloaded #5 and am looking forward to finding out who is next and how they are going to go. This is definitely a new spin on MC.

I haven't decided if she's just crazy or one of the bravest women. I guess you would have to be a little of both to do what she's doing!

Lisa I love this series I think.its so original its brilliant and I like that its split into novellas rather than one long book

Jenny LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series!!!! cannot wait for the next one! x

Julie I love this series also, like Christy, I can't decide if she is crazy or extremely brave! Can't wait for the next book!

Jenny Deffo brave! Deffo crazy! Love her! X

❤️Melanie The series is amazing. Can't wait for the next book.

charlie (charlie & Mel's book reviews) one of the best series of 2014 !!
OMG Lili saint Germain just keeps getting better and better with each book !

message 15: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma I adore these books! But I find them too short! I have decided to collect the rest of the series and read them together.

Melissa Blanco I have just read all six of them in two days! I cannot wait to read the last one!

Amber I love this series I can't wait for book seven also I am looking forward to reading the prequel spin off series .. ;)

~*~Princess Nhya~*~ I started this serial about a week ago. I am now currently reading the final book in this serial. I'm almost done with it. It's amazing. I look forward to the spin off of it as well. Hoping it all just continues to get better.

I'm usually not a fan of serials. I only read/seek them out if I am really interested & if all the books have been released. I hate waiting on books when they are in serial form cos they are so short. But with the dark topics in this one, the brutality etc.. I can totally see why the author chose to release them as serials. I couldn't take reading this in a long novel part of a series, over a period of time.

It's way too dark for that. But I'm lovin it :)