TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > (Twilight lovers group)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Parag (new)

Parag (restinpeacefred) http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...
I stumbled upon a Twilight lovers group and thought this was hilarious.
And they wonder why we think they're stupid...

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, omg that was great!! i cant believe i actually used to sort of be like that!!

message 3: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! TO MANY COMMENTS I CANT READ!!!!! IVE BEEN LOCKED UP IN MY ROOM WATCHING ANIME FOR THE PAST TWO DAYS AND MY MOM HAS TO DRAG ME OUT OF MY ROOM WHEN WE HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE AND MY BRAINS STARTING TO MELT!!!!

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, sorry luna!!!

message 5: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (ggpet) so...many...comments... :S lool

message 6: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments its fine, its just that brain literally turns to mush in the summer

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe, its fuuuuuny!

message 9: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi (ohlookitsruchi) It bothers me that people seem to think that accepting that other people have different opinions is the best way to go about things. How can it be? All opinions are not the same. Some are better thought ought and backed by reason and logic than others are. Shouldn't everyone be trying to think and decide and come to the most correct conclusion possible, rather than not think at all and come to rest upon something that isn't really a conclusion at all but a sort of bicarbonate of a refusal to consider the alternatives...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

da suns burning me... lol literallyXD(no really i got sunburn yesterday... *tmi, rainsorrow, tmi*) *crawls in coffin*

message 11: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments sad. just sad.
notice that no one is coming here to harass us? They are afraid of the badasses! i know this was forever ago but BAH! *does not care*

message 12: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments Parag wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...
And they wonder why we think they..."

off topic, yeah i know, but i (L) ur profile pic!

message 13: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Parag wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...
And they wonder why we think they..."

ok...i...i...just gotta stop reading it or else i'm going to do something i regret.
it's like WTF!? we dont eat, drink, sleep over how much we hate twilight!! i havent read the book, but i've seen enough excerpts to not like it AT ALL.

message 14: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) | 806 comments I can't read that anymore, my head is going to explode.

message 15: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) lol