CLBB Refugees discussion

I hope y'all are having fun over on CLBB!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jeanette (Ms. Feisty) | 66 comments I haven't been able to get threads to open for several days now. I did get the widow/widower thread to open today, but when I tried to post on it, no luck.

Anyone else having trouble?

message 2: by Charisse (new)

Charisse | 29 comments I got on yesterday and this morning Jeanette. Are you still having problems today?

message 3: by Bob (new)

Bob | 31 comments Been fine for me for a long time now. No issues whatsoever, Jeanette.

Jeanette (Ms. Feisty) | 66 comments I knew it! The internet gods hate me! :(
I'll keep trying. Haven't tried today. I just like to stay connected over there, even if I only post on a few threads.

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim De | 22 comments Did you have any luck???

Jeanette (Ms. Feisty) | 66 comments Nope, still no luck. I can open threads sometimes but still can't post. Just call me The Lurker---I can see you but you can't see me. ;-)

message 7: by Bob (new)

Bob | 31 comments Everything is working for me there, but it's very very slow. No other site is, so it's definitely not my computer either.

message 8: by Kim (new)

Kim De | 22 comments Ooohhh, forget lurker, you could be a stalker! :D

message 9: by Kristine (new)

Kristine (moxie) | 78 comments Mod
It's been sloooow for me. I was able to post this morning but it took a while.

Jeanette (Ms. Feisty) | 66 comments Kim wrote: "Ooohhh, forget lurker, you could be a stalker! :D"
Heh heh, you'll never know. ;-) I could be trailing you from thread to thread.

I'm assuming slowness is the problem, but in my case it's extreme. I can click on a thread to open it and come back ten minutes later and the little circle is still spinning...

message 11: by Kristine (new)

Generic I noticed a deleted user commented on the status of one of your books.

Are you running around with troublemakers?

message 12: by Bob (new)

Bob | 31 comments That's funny, Kristi, because I had one of those the other day too. I had no idea what it meant or who it could possibly be. The only thing I could think is that someone was spamming, in some sense, here and got removed by the powers that be here.

Jeanette (Ms. Feisty) | 66 comments Kristine wrote: "Are you running around with troublemakers? "
Yup, you gotta watch out for that Charisse! Real trouble! She was the "deleted user." Maybe that means she got into a twelve-step program. ;-)

But seriously, I think it's just another of those weird good reads glitches.

message 14: by Charisse (new)

Charisse | 29 comments WHAT?!!! How did that happen??? I saw a deleted user on Bob's thread - was that me too?

message 15: by Kristine (new)

Yeah I saw it was Charisse because when I opened the comments she was there.

Maybe sh's being stalked by a ghost :)

message 16: by Charisse (new)

Charisse | 29 comments Oh geez!!