Requiem (Delirium, #3) Requiem discussion

What do i do now?!?!?

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lucy Uhhh i just finished reading this trilogy and... Whats supposed to happen now??

Swati You just have to accept the ending as it is.

Lucy Swati wrote: "You just have to accept the ending as it is."

Yeah... I don't think i can do that i mean seriously Have you even read them?!?

message 4: by Swati (last edited Jan 20, 2014 12:27AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Swati Yeah, I thought may be we would get an epilogue as a separate book or something but the author left the ending open. I think she was afraid of loosing fans... in that case I don't know why she introduced a love triangle.

Lucy Swati wrote: "Yeah, I thought may be we would get an epilogue as a separate book or something but the author left the ending open. I think she was afraid of loosing fans... in that case I don't know why she intr..."
yess i think that she actually wrote a novella in the view of alex so maybe that will explain somethings but she really needs to write something from the view of lena!

message 6: by Swati (last edited Jan 20, 2014 12:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Swati The novella is good but it's only about Alex's days in prison and how he survived there and its very short, but still I enjoyed it!
Alex <3

Lucy Swati wrote: "The novella is good but it's only about Alex's days in prison and how he survived there and its very short, but still I enjoyed it!
Alex <3"

damn that sucks! i thought it would be about after the attack on portland

Swati No... But still it's quite good!

Lucy Swati wrote: "No... But still it's quite good!"

Thats good

Ilana i kind of wish that we would get the story from Julien's POV as well as Alex's and then maybe from Grace as i've heard a lot of rumors of. i think that there's so many places to take the story .

i feel like if she ever decided to continue the story, there could be a lot of money in it, and a lot of fans that would really really like to continue the journey.

in the meantime, there are a TON of other series out there to enjoy reading through.

Isabel Go have a cry

message 12: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat If you're looking for an alternate ending, you could always read this: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/....

message 13: by Lucy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lucy Isabel wrote: "Go have a cry"

ok

Emma Belle I talked to someone who actually contacted the author and asked her if she`d do another book or an epilogue or anything and she said that she wasnt going to and that she is leaving it up to our imaginations:(

message 15: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Emma wrote: "I talked to someone who actually contacted the author and asked her if she`d do another book or an epilogue or anything and she said that she wasnt going to and that she is leaving it up to our ima..."

Lauren Oliver was a fan fic writer before she made it big. She wants us to do the same and write fan fictions of her stories. I wrote an alternate ending, if you want to check it out...

message 16: by Drew (last edited Feb 05, 2014 08:46PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Drew Cernava 1. Cry.

description

2. Pull your hair out in frustration at the ending.

description

3. Walk around in circles wondering what to do with your life.

description

4. Search for fan art of the series on Tumblr.

description

description

description

description

description

5. Write a letter to Lauren Oliver begging her to write a fourth book, but never actually send it.

description

message 17: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Drew wrote: "1. Cry

2. Pull your hair out in frustration at the ending

3. Walk around in circles wondering what to do with your life

4. Search for fan art of the series on Tumblr

5. Write a letter to Laure..."

Love it + the GIFS. :D

message 18: by Drew (new) - rated it 3 stars

Drew Cernava Catherine wrote: "Love it + the GIFS. :D"

:D

I just felt super-disoriented after I finished it. I guess I can reread Delirium sometime, but it's not the same. . . .

message 19: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Drew wrote: "Catherine wrote: "Love it + the GIFS. :D"

:D

I just felt super-disoriented after I finished it. I guess I can reread Delirium sometime, but it's not the same. . . ."

Ikr? Even writing an ending yourself doesn't feel the same, but it does give a teensy bit more closure. If you want to read an ending, you can, but we'll never know how Lauren Olive envisioned it thanks to her stupid love of writing fan fics and wanting to "leave it open for the fans." I think more people are angry than happy. :/
https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Requiem (other topics)