Akatsuki Junkies discussion

Teams > Itachi and Kisame

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Who doesn't just LOVE good 'ol Shark Boy and Lava Girl: Hoshigaki Kisame and Uchiha Itachi!?!?!

message 2: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments ^^

message 3: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Lol, Itachi=Lava Girl

message 4: by Kaykah (new)

Kaykah | 258 comments lol nice

message 5: by Kisace (new)

Kisace | 328 comments Mod
OMIGOSH! Thats crazy awesome! They are the cutest couple.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I hate the idea of Itachi and Kisame... Kisame needs to fall in love with a mermaid or a whale or something... And Itachi is to busy with Sasuke... and the thought of Kisame having sexual relations with anything is gross...maybe you could stick your fingers in his gills that might turn him on...

You known male fish don't have cash and prices...they just have openings where sperm comes out...I think Kisame just has an opening...he can spawn but not have sex...but then again Itachi could always stick his....in Kisame's....ewwwwwwwwwwww ) "

Icky thoughts.....I need therapy...

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley By the way what happened to the Deidara/Tobi and Deidara/Sasori conversations because I can't find them????

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Oh...if anyone loves Itachi...I found a group called uchiha clan...there's only three members including me...so help me make this group interesting cause it's pretty sad compared to Akatsuki Junkies,,I had to create some discussions because there was only one...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Hoshigaki is tasty..........

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments It's a food.....

message 11: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments okay...

message 12: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH KISAITA!!! AND SHARKS HAVE TWO PENISES!!!!! (but were hoping that part of Kisame is more man then shark) AND KISAME IS SEME!!!!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments but hoshigaki's yummy..................

message 14: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) That sounds so wrong.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments It's dried persimmon.

message 16: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Still....

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments You wouldn't think so if you didn't know what Naruto is and you are Japanese!

message 18: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) What? Wait what am i being accused of???

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Not you some random living human being (other than me!)

message 20: by Kaykah (new)

Kaykah | 258 comments Ashley wrote: "I hate the idea of Itachi and Kisame... Kisame needs to fall in love with a mermaid or a whale or something... And Itachi is to busy with Sasuke... and the thought of Kisame having sexual relations..."

LOL I am so proud of you xD

message 21: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) But they are so cute together!

message 22: by Kisace (new)

Kisace | 328 comments Mod
They are! I love my Shark Boy and Lava Girl!

message 23: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) YAY!!!! LOL!!!!

I mean, really, the fact that there is something going on between them is almost obvious. And if you re-look at the series with the thought in mind that Itachi is gay, it all makes since.

message 24: by Kaykah (new)

Kaykah | 258 comments lol

message 25: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I want to know what kisame was like when he was little...I think he was made fun of...glad your proud Kayla...

message 26: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Wow, I haven't ever thought of young Hoshigaki Kisame... *ponders*

message 27: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Indeed it's a queer thought...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments I saw him young...... he had hair like mine...... he had big cute eyes........ he didn't look bad at all, just peculiar.

message 29: by Ashley (new)

Ashley DID YOU NOW...was it real...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Not that Youtube made-up crap....... REAL

message 31: by Kaykah (new)

Kaykah | 258 comments we could break into Kishimoto Masashi's house and hold him hostage until he shows us

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments You have no clue where he lives.

message 33: by Kaykah (new)

Kaykah | 258 comments oh yeah?

message 34: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Kishimoto should show Kakashi's face soon...

message 35: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! (last edited Aug 17, 2009 12:16PM) (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments He did...... when he was young without the Sharingan eye.

message 36: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I mean now...I want to see his Man Face...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments so do I......

message 38: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) What? Was it in the anime?

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley No not yet...

message 40: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) His whole face has never been shown.

message 41: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments Kakashi wore his mask even when he was a kid.

message 42: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) If Kishimoto never reveals why, I'll-well I don't know what I'll do.

Anyway BCK TO THE TOPIC!!!

message 43: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments no

message 44: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! (last edited Aug 29, 2009 10:49AM) (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments NEVER! YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I HAVE MY RIGHTS!

message 45: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 179 comments yep

message 46: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) People, if you don't stay on topic I'm gonna kick ur asses out of the group. I don't want to but I will if I have to. PLEASE BACK TO THE TOPIC!!!!!!!!

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Gah! Okey, about Itachi and Kisame. Um........... er........... uh.............

message 48: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Itachi is dead and Kisame's weird...this topic needs zest which it is lacking!!! I want to put kisame in a big fish tank and poke the glass...

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments And then he slices out and EATS YOU GARHARHAR!

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I think Kisame would make a great fishy!!! I can feed him naughty children that I hate...

« previous 1