This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate evil coworkers

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jillian (last edited Feb 16, 2008 10:08AM) (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I hate the fact that every single work place has that one evil person....a psychopath who's sole purpose in life is to make everyone around them miserable. You know that corporate climber who will stop at nothing to destroy anyone and anything that gets in their way. The person who's head is shoved so far up the managers ass she/he can no longer see daylight. They can do no wrong. Shit they could stab you to death in front of the manager and he would compliment her/him for doing it so neatly. I hate that management no matter how many times or how many people complain about this person they continue to let them stomp on and control everyone around them. You can even go to Human Resources and still the reign of terror continues.

I hate how this person can use corporate cars for shopping and personal appointments. But if you are 2 minutes late back from lunch you'll be strung up.

Everyone has a coworker like this. Sooo sugary sweet to your face. The workplace psychopath who you just wish would quit but never will.

I hate that corporations will not see this as a problem and do something about it. I used to work for a fortune 500 company. I worked next to a psychopath for 4 years. She was the most evil person I've ever met in my life. She would sit there and babble off verses from the bible. She'd call up the boss tell him she is sooo swamped with work and needs help. I'd get stuck doing her work while she sat in her cubie and did homework. Management saw her do this and nothing was ever done. She'd use company cars to go to doctor's appt and shopping. She'd take 2 hour lunch breaks. She was late to work EVERY SINGLE day. 15 to 20 minutes each day. A manager would see this EVERY day. What was done to her? Nothing. She'd keep track of every thing everyone did. If you slipped up even for a second she'd be on the phone narking on you.

Good example of what a psychopath she is. One morning she came into work and called the county government because she noticed on her way to work that the county road crew had trimmed the pine trees at some intersection too short and not neatly enough.

Now my happiest day was when I was able to quit this company and never see this psycho bitch again. But she is still there. Why? Could this be the reason why so many American companies are having problems? They let psychopaths do as they please and torture people. Why is it these people are left unchecked and can do as they please?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments 15 to 20 minute everyday?? you think thats something mine is 1 to 2 hours late every day and when he gets there he just act like nothing is wrong, we actually bet on how late he is gonna be on sundays( is usally 2 or 3 hours) i've made some money out of that =P and he have the balls to get piss when we do it.

Servius  Heiner My counter part on the opposite shift never does her job. What she does accomplish is half assed, incomplete, and needs to be done again (by me).
The Director of are department, has talked to her many times, and "URGED" her to be more detail orientated, and complete tasks associated with her position.
Her response to this is to smile sweetly, nod her head, and then wait till I come on in the morning. Where she will tell me how stupid this job is and if it made more sense she would try harder, but since it is pointless, she will do it however she wants. Now let me explain, I work on the pipeline, we have to fill out a lot of forms every shift, but they are not pointless the information recorded is very important in detecting oil seepage, leaks, and malfunctioning equipment.
That “IS” our job, and she thinks it’s stupid. The director doesn’t really care, because my shift catches everything; bring the ship back to an even keel. Its crap!, I would file a complaint with HR, but who is really going to do anything to a women in a “boy’s” club? They probably haven’t fired her out of fear. They will know fear when something happens on her watch and all hell breaks lose. I will smile, chuckle then cry because my state will be flooded with oil.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Oh, how I understand this one. And I work in a school system, so it's not only limited to corporations! I work with severely autistic and mentally retarded children so you'd think we would have be sweet, caring individuals...not so!!
I work with one woman who actually cringes when the kids are around And one who is so miserable and therefore feels the need to make everyone else feel the same. She's backstabbed everyone necessary to get the easiest job around, and she doesn't even do that!!! She's also the know it all type who will correct everything you do and rat you out, but doesnt do anything herself!
She's also one of those people who will appear to do really nice things, like arrange luncheons when people get engaged, or have a baby, etc. But then when the honored person says Thank you she says "Yeah, we didn't really want to do it for you"

message 5: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I just don't understand how companies keep employees who are useless and/or make the work environment such a horrible place to be. It brings down morale and can also endanger them or even the community.

Servius  Heiner Fun Fact: In 2001 the number one cause of work place deaths was disgruntled employees.

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn There are so many ways to bring the office ahole down. You need to be creative but it can be done. Little things add up to a lot of headache and additional work for the ahole, but if you think hard it can be done with very little effort. They are things that aren't even breaking rules of your employer. I agree that evil coworkers are to be hated. This is why I gravitate toward jobs that I am working alone, or in the least don't have to work with women. They tend to be the pettiest and in my experience back stab 90% more then men do. At least in the workplace.

message 8: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I've heard that comment from a lot of people. Women just can't seem to work together very well. Why is this?

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Because there always has to be a backstabbing cunt in the group. It's totally true and I have no problem saying it. There is always one that will either be sweet as sugar but goes behind everyone's back and is ratting out every tiny thing, or she will just be blatantly evil and then the timid are afraid of her and the brave get canned. Either way they act this way because they are afraid and have poor self esteem. I'm sure most of them think they can't work their way up the ladder the legit way, so ass kissing is the only thing their small mind can figure out. The best way to get rid of this person, if you like your job enough, is to find another job offer that is better than her current situation. Talk about it a lot, and tell people within her earshot that you have numerous friends that are trying to get the job (you can't say you are because she will tell the boss). Hopefully she will go interview and move to that job. There are other strategies that also work just as well.

message 10: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (mother_of_dinosaurs) I wish I would of known you 2 years ago when I was working with my evil coworker. The applying for a great job would of worked with her. She would of taken the bait. She could never think of any ideas on her own. She sucked other people's lives and ideas and made them her own so she could fit in and make it appear she had a personality.

Thankfully I quit and my life is very happy now.

But I agree with everything you said. All of my friends have so many issues at work. The main reason they are working at jobs where all their coworkers are women.

Why I am happy that I have a job I can do from home.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.