Loitering with Intent...Stuart Woods
Take No Prisoners....Cindy Gerard
Whisper No Lies....Cindy Gerard
The Scarecros....Michael Connelly
Pursuit......Karen Robards
The Mystic Arts of Erasing All Signs of Death....Charlie Huston
Dare to Die.....Carolyn Hart

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1653 comments Merrilee ~ I finally gave up on the Carolyn Hart series and put all my books on PBS. I just couldn't get into them for some reason.

message 3: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1117 comments I agree but I saw this one on the library shelf and picked it up. Frankly, it wasn't bad, better than I remembered the last few I had read.

Susan (twigsx4) Branch | 52 comments Susie in KS wrote: "Merrilee ~ I finally gave up on the Carolyn Hart series and put all my books on PBS. I just couldn't get into them for some reason."

Susie-- I did the same thing. I lost interest in the characters mostly.
Susan

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 547 comments I am still reading Carolyn Hart. She is hanging on by a thread. My favorite part of the books is the contest she has identifying the five pictures. As many books as I read, I can only name one or two.

I think I have a connection with Carolyn Hart. She was the first mystery author I met and the first to sign a book for me. There have been many since then, but I think we have a special connection to our first.

message 6: by Sherie (new)

Sherie Kidwell | 26 comments I've given up on the Death on Demand Series but I still read the Henrie O mysteries. I wish she'd write another standalone like Letter from Home which made my 10 best list.

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 547 comments Has anyone read Ghost at Work ? This is a new series.

message 8: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandin954) | 1229 comments >>I've given up on the Death on Demand Series but I still read the Henrie O mysteries. I wish she'd write another standalone like Letter from Home which made my 10 best list. <<

I thought Letter From Home was really good too and would definitely read another similar to it.